Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
The new version has not been added to the 'Latest Update' page... when I open F95 it is the first thing I look at

Sammie

Sep 8, 2017
So picked up the box from Albis and then went to Rubbins but all Christy does is say "Hi Lisa" and nothing else happens. There doesn't seem to be anything else to interact with there. What am I supposed to do or is this a bug or just not completed?

sineraser

Feb 9, 2022
Hi
Last version I played was 2.60, when I downloaded 2.80 seems like my old saves disappeared, anybody knows where to find them ? I gone through that topic and found something about new save file directory but I don't know where to look for old one?

Reactions: Leongen43

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
Hi
Last version I played was 2.60, when I downloaded 2.80 seems like my old saves disappeared, anybody knows where to find them ? I gone through that topic and found something about new save file directory but I don't know where to look for old one?
Old save are in your previous game directory 2.60 in www folder

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
So picked up the box from Albis and then went to Rubbins but all Christy does is say "Hi Lisa" and nothing else happens. There doesn't seem to be anything else to interact with there. What am I supposed to do or is this a bug or just not completed?
The box seems to need to be put somewhere in the utility room. And then come back the next day.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
thanks, but unfortunately I already disposed of all folder with 2.60 version
Your saves should be found here:
C:\Users\"Username"\AppData\Local\User Data\Default\Lisa
In case there isn't a Lisa folder you create it in that location and put the seves files that you can download as directed by the OP. At this point if you start the game you still don't see them because you should have empty slots.
So fill them with temporary saves such as 1 and 10, close the game, rename the downloaded saves files with the number of the temporary slots and overwrite, start the game and you should see them.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Guys, one of the reviewers of this game compared it to Eva Kiss' Good Girl Gone Bad. He said that it is quite similar.
Is it true? I myself played it a little bit and haven't noticed any similarity.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
Guys, one of the reviewers of this game compared it to Eva Kiss' Good Girl Gone Bad. He said that it is quite similar.
I dont think so there is any similarity rather than being Female protagonist
This game has a serious storyline which very good.
Whereas GGB had a lighthearted story with full slut mode on which was also good.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
And can you plz tell me from where did you got this fan sig of special request?

4.30 star(s) 114 Votes