Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
So no renpy version of this update
i think renn paly is a fan revamp and not painted by the artist so i find ren play lagn boring. but it's all a matter of taste. I like to discover and with a game like this, it doesn't pass ren play either. because with rennplay you click from picture to picture. and active surprise activities the rpg world comes across better and more believable. if you can handle them freely. but it's just my opinion

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
I also go with rpgm because it's gives you a game feelings renpy on a click base game or in other terms its just a virtual novel you can only read

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah it's pretty expensive getting a rig together just for a hobby mate ^_^ luckily my old PC could handle it to some degree but since upgrading last summer it's a hell of a lot easier! I'm running an i9 12900k, a 3060ti and I have several 2gb SSDs. I had every intention of upgrading the card to a 4090 so much so that I bought a 1200W psu because of how many reddit threads I looked through before the 4ks were released anticipating a massive power requirement :p though I didn't forsee the real problem which is the actual build size of the 4090s. My case is too small for any of the MSI, etc builds but the founders card might fit as it's the smallest.

I've never used blender so I'm not sure how difficult rendering from it is compared to Daz but when I started using Daz I had a 1060 which was used for everything up until sometime in mid episode 2 so it's definitely doable! :)

Your game is one of the best on the whole forum and you're one of the most reliable and hard-working devs ever, keep up the good work! I'm amazed at how fast the game is progressing.
Thanks so much Ahsl mate :) honestly it really means a lot xo

Also I have the feeling that we're going to see the session between Lisa and Sharon with the peeping neighbour soon, am I right?
It'll be in 3.X at some point yeah :d though I'm leaving the ordering of events like this up to a poll I'll be posting near the end of the Party's development ^_^!

v2.70b There is a bug in the graffiti quest.
In the student lounge, the "click here" circle was active at the very beginning of the game - which is when I found the graffiti behind the map. I clicked on it, not knowing what it was for.

Now that I'm half-way through the entire game content and am trying to complete the "look for graffiti in the school" tasks - the action bubble does not appear in front of the map and I cannot find that graffiti or complete that task.

I can't either get into the girls locker room (closed for cleaning), get into room 2B (I have to come back tomorrow) OR leave the school. I've checked all four areas in the 2F toilet and cannot go back in again.
Is there a fix for this????
Hi mate, yeah that bug was fixed in the latest version, sorry about that! Did you ever get past it? If not I can flick some switches in your save if you send it over ^_^

Was in the exact situation and looking for help.
I reckon it's a soft lock and it needs to be patched. And yes this is after swim trip and camping events.
Sorry buddy there was an issue with 2.70b and idk if it was ever updated on f95, the current version should fix the problem but if not don't hesitate to throw your save over and I'll fix it xo

im very big thanks if u update from first walpaper until the new update....
I can compile them and post them, give me a few minutes mate ^_^

Renders/Artwork are beautiful.
Good story also.
Sex scenes are very good, but, way to long and way to much talking during.
I wish there was full animation though, it would really make the sex scenes next level.
All in all, good game.
Thanks very much! ^_^

I tend to get carried away making the sex scenes, can you tell? :)

I right definitely because i am a 3d animator too and i know how much time it will take to render a single frame on poatato PC. On my PC i takes 40 to 45 minutes to render a single frame and if you making a 24fps or 30fps animation then then multiply 45 minutes to 30. To render 1 second animation it will took 22 hours to renders that why most of the animator don't focus on animation rendering but if he get a very good PC for rendering then he will get more interested in animation and he will do the animation sequences too. Thats my point in that definitely.
My PC is pretty good but I'm not as concerned with the render times as I am with the actual posing of the animations ^_^ I don't really want to use the presets available on online marketplaces because there are so very few of them and I'm sure everyone has seen those exact animations a thousand times :p I know how time consuming posing characters can be and that's for single frame images so creating a 10-20s loop is extremely daunting lol!

first of all i want to give my best regards to quency77 for his legendary Ren'Py port because if it weren't for that sadly i wouldn't touch this game due to the engine it uses & i believe that if this game was using Ren'Py it would've gotten a lot more support, the only Rpgm games that i tried & enjoy are from the guy that made TON because it had an interesting gameplay loop other than that i only read VN that uses Ren'Py
Yeah man, it's still shocking to me that quency shifted the whole game into Ren'Py. There's so much dialogue, it's an unreal feat xD legend!

i wish the dev includes Sharon more in future updates & it doesn't have to be for sex scenes per say just as interactions scenes around the house other than the same old breakfast, one coffee scene, sunbathing & 1 frame hot tub & same three movies

during the introduction for example i liked how Sharon wanted her step daughter to be less shy and be more out there like her & their whole dynamics with each others but sadly we don't see much of that except for when they go shopping for teacher's clothes & if you don't want to continue with the blackmail path with Paul the heartfelt scene between them & when she told her about her open relationship with her step-dad, since Lisa is going through a lot of changes in her personality & behaviors i wished Sharon was there more often to be like a confidant & like BF for Lisa & discuss with her more of what's happening in her private life & the changes she's going through
This is totally fair mate, I've posted a lot about how I didn't like how I represented Sharon in the earlier stages of the game and I have been trying to shift focus a bit with her content as of the past 6-8 months though admittedly she hasn't had a lot of it ^_^ The intro to the party is very Sharon centered and showcases a bit of Lisa's growth and Sharon's reception to it. The standard house events need updated in the 3.X patches with Lisa's next day outfit so I've made a quick note ^_^

which brings me to my second nitpick which is Gunnar, if you undergo the sharing scene at the pool u miss in my opinion the hottest romantic cheating encounter with him during the other variety for the camping trip at the waterfall and later in the tent briefly before fucking Calvin interject himself & ruining everything because the dev here decide that you can do both or none which killed the whole romantic cheating aspect, now i know since there's no Gunnar route so far i was hoping that even if you cheated with Calvin earlier or not that during the tent scene you can choose either one or the other or both but since you only can do both i chose that but within the first few lines they turned her into a whore which killed the waterfall scene romance aspect earlier with Gunnar so i suddenly was turned off by it and reverted back to other save without Gunnar sadly
Finally! :d I actually held a poll on Pat / SS about everyone's favorite scene from the CTrip:

PatV.jpg

SubV.jpg

The scene you're talking about got one vote across both platforms and as you can see that was MY vote lol! That series of scenes was pretty controversial altogether but I still think it's accurate to the characters though I could've definitely portrayed and written it a lot better. Gunnar sadly was never a planned route, after the CTrip I wasn't sure whether he'd even be returning to the game. When Lisa next sees Calvin it's discussed that he's left Renshire but back when this patch was released there was some interest in him returning so it's not 100% either way right now :)

that's all for me good luck dev & thanks for a great game & for quency77 to keep delivering the goods with his Ren'Py port
have a wonderful rest of the year everybody
Thanks for the comment mate, it was a nice read and you too! ^_^

Quick question, while searching for the cat 2 times now, I encountered the little boy 2 times, is it possible to catch him? and in turn find the cat, if so, how?, thanks in advance.
I forgot to add a "End of Current Content" in the journal for that quest in 2.70b so sadly the cat is still MIA with no means of rescue yet :d

------

Continuing replies, just a few minutes ^_^

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
I'm relatively new to this game. Started with the 2.7 version. I've progressed through the Markus Makes sequence up to the photo shoot. When I try to complete the photo shoot I get a message that I've reached the end of content for Markus Makes in episode 1. I've searched to find any info on this error, but came up empty. Any ideas?
Have you viewed the photo shoot? That's the end of content until after Exhibitionism 3 which isn't released yet ^_^

it is a pity the MC has no way of real way of dumping Danny
Dumping Danny is coming (soon-ish) ^_^!

Just completed everything bar the student college quest for: Vandalism, doing it now, but followed everything as was listed, ran into an issue, Girls Changing Room - Gym, is closed for cleaning, it says check the other sites of the vandalism and check back later, but I already did check them in the exact order meant to, I cant go outside to check the stuff on the walls, cant check the Girls Changing Room - Gym, is closed for cleaning, any ideas anyone???
The common issue players were running into in 2.70b was that you could leave the bathroom without completing the trigger then unable to re-enter it so you were effectively stuck in the College, have you since been able to fix the problem? It should work in any of the newer versions but if not send me a save and I can fix it ^_^

So I completed the Byron Beach scene and the next time I went to Albiss the photoshoot initiated.....
Yeah I'm not sure what was causing that issue, it's been around for a while. Though in 2.80 I added another set of switches in the events to prevent them from replaying. Was it in 2.80 that it replayed mate?

PaleGrass
you have an error when gina calls liza to say that she slept with her further the quest does not go
The journal didn't update? I'll fix that now mate, thank you ^_^

What is the purpose of the hat from the grocery store?
LOL that's the "great sage's hat," it's a sidequest I'm still considering making. It's completely ridiculous and a bit of an inside joke from me to me so I haven't actually put it together yet ^_^

Careful before downloading... this is almost a spoiler for a full event that will be released later
True ^_^ I would recommend waiting for the full party but I'll be releasing it in parts every month for anyone who wants to have a peek :)

He dropped all those plot lines. All the Albiss stuff, all the seemingly fun stuff with her friends, etc. All ongoing content is gated behind getting Lisa kidnapped and/or raped.
Ehh? I haven't dropped any of those quests! ^_^ I just developed those quests first in Episode 2, come Ep3 (which is now called 3.XX) they'll all be continued mate. Ongoing content currently is nothing to do with kidnap or rape, it's with those friends you mentioned lol!

So picked up the box from Albis and then went to Rubbins but all Christy does is say "Hi Lisa" and nothing else happens. There doesn't seem to be anything else to interact with there. What am I supposed to do or is this a bug or just not completed?
Have you seen the Voyeur scene with Troy? That's the end of current content. If not then you need to complete the photo shoot at Albiss (either route of Marcus Makes questline) to continue Rubbins ^_^

Bruh the new update was fucking wasted, IT JUST ALL PARTY AND THAT IT
OMG MAN, TRUE! PG IS THE WORST! xD

-----

I forgot to say hi everyone! ^_^!

Ahsl

Feb 22, 2022
It'll be in 3.X at some point yeah :d though I'm leaving the ordering of events like this up to a poll I'll be posting near the end of the Party's development ^_^!
Fantastic, I hope there will be a lot of Lisa x Sharon action in the upcoming updates. Keep up with the good work, you're great.

Sixty

Oct 1, 2017
Ehh? I haven't dropped any of those quests! ^_^ I just developed those quests first in Episode 2, come Ep3 (which is now called 3.XX) they'll all be continued mate. Ongoing content currently is nothing to do with kidnap or rape, it's with those friends you mentioned lol!
PG, all the Paul content is rape. And yes, Jayce's party is gated behind the kidnapping.

It is what it is. It's a terrific game. Not hating at all. Just stating facts.

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
So I'm kinda curious what did anyone choose lovingly or distantly in the new update?
the difference is not much in this update,but the choice will have its effects with the following updates,with certain routes based upon the choices you choose!

i am really looking forward on how lisa cheats behind danny's back in the party,such that she doesnt get caught!

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019

Hellooo guys!

Feels a bit weird talking about the same event in every update but it is what it is lol! ^_^ Currently I'm working on Phase 2 events, I'm not sure exactly how many "phases" there are going to be in total, it might even be different depending on choices but nonetheless there will be quite a few. They won't be labelled in game, but I'm using them as markers for how the characters / sprites move around the party as time passes. We've seen the intro, so beginning next update we'll start into the Phase 1 events, which are all completed. There are 4 in total: Elevator, Pool, Sofa and Kitchen.

A few examples of each (with the exception of Elevator because it's minor and serves mainly to push other plotlines) are seen in the CGs posted. Lisa meeting Jake at the pool table which for the first few phases is populated by Jake, Tim, Sheree and Gina. Lisa having shots in the kitchen which is where Jo, Jayce, Bobby, Vicky (if Sharing is off) and some others can be found and finally the sofa where you can find Troy, Sophie, Bo, Danny, Mike and Yasmin playing beer pong (I'm trying to wrap up that scene's second route CGs tonight!)

So the characters mentioned at each location will change as the night progresses - a quick example of how things shift around is that on both the Sharing and Non-Sharing routes Gina takes MDMA and everyone's seen that. In Phases 1 & 2 she's at the pool table but come phase 3 she moves to the Sofa as she feels a bit woozy. So the Sofa 3 event will include Gina. Now I was originally gonna include individual dialogues with every character that the player interacted with at the party but there are currently almost 30 characters at the party and that's just too much work for too little impact I think especially given that they'd have to be updated every time the phase shifts so the interactions will be group centered and the events themselves will be outlined by the standard little event circle.

One thing that'll likely perk up a few ears is that Phase 2 Sofa marks the initial choice to begin yeeting Danny both from the party and from their playthrough (as Lisa's boyfriend anyway). I'm working on this scene as we speak. Obviously they don't break up right away but it's where the ball starts rolling. It'll be well outlined in game. The premise around how it starts has changed slightly based on how I wrote the pre-events. I was gonna make it a little more dramatic in ways but I felt that kind of writing honestly made Lisa less likeable which isn't the intention so instead it will continue this idea of Lisa being "distant" (the pre-event choice has no bearing on the party itself, it was only dialogue and CG differences in the pre-events). Basically Danny is trying to communicate and include Lisa in some fun but you the player may choose to do something else. Doing so will open up a new variable and as you play through the opening phases you will be offered a few different choices, each one that creates more separation between Lisa & Danny will clock a +1 on said variable and when it reaches critical mass, you can begin the argument which leads to Danny leaving the party.

As stated before the party is a pretty massive event with much of the sexual content at the tail end of it starting with Gina's "game." Ultimately there are a LOT of potential outcomes that are based on Sharing On or Off / Whether Danny's still at the party / Whether Lisa took Ecstasy and then there are the player choices during the game itself. Lots to do! ^_^ Now given that sex scenes are typically harder to put together I'm definitely gonna try shrinking the size of the sex scenes for the party so there probably shouldn't be any 150CG sex scenes this time around lol!
Anyway that's where I am right now. It's been a very productive week and I think it's all coming together really really well. I'm excited and I hope you guys are too :))

//pG

Galentein

Nov 5, 2017
So if i understand correctly this party event gonna be the major content of the new part? 3.XX?
I guess we gonna have to wait a little bit longer to see Aiofe getting some story update.
Still an awesome game, keep up the good work.

Reactions: LiMp17 and Sixty

lg10

Nov 25, 2020
After party at moddy, we have exhibition event like flashing in sharing route and going topless in non sharing route. Is their any BJ at Moddy's shop at any point? It is shown in some CG's that i have came across.

alon9900

Oct 28, 2019
OKAY!

New save directory!

Windows: C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\AppData\Local\User Data\Default\Lisa

If there is no Default folder inside User Data simply make one (right click - new folder - rename Default)

Inside Default create another folder called Lisa

Copy and paste all .rpgsave files from your previous www>save folder into the newly created Lisa folder.

Mac: blimpcity (big thank you dude!) posted a few pages ago https://f95zone.to/threads/lisa-v2-651-palegrass.86725/post-9020812

This is the only time you'll have to do this and new players won't have to do it at all, I hope this helps <3
I already transfer the save file inside the lisa folder for some reasons your save file not detected at all

Nov 14, 2021
After party at moddy, we have exhibition event like flashing in sharing route and going topless in non sharing route. Is their any BJ at Moddy's shop at any point? It is shown in some CG's that i have came across.
There was in like v2.651 or something, but he felt it was too early for Lisa to behave like that so he pulled it and will reintroduce it again later.

Reactions: LiMp17

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
LOL that's the "great sage's hat," it's a sidequest I'm still considering making. It's completely ridiculous and a bit of an inside joke from me to me so I haven't actually put it together yet ^_^
I've sent a message to you with some list of bugs I've encountered through the playthrough or have found in RPGMaker.

Don't know if you have noticed it.

Reactions: LiMp17
4.30 star(s) 114 Votes