LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019

HELLO! ^_^

I am here to deliver some wallpapers lol! I would've uploaded them last night but the "Exposed" image I had rendered all 5 exports as 720p >_<! Alas.. they are complete now!

When I was making the other characters at Jayce's party I came across so many outfits I didn't even know I had so I picked a few to use in this months wallpapers ^_^ I'm kinda diggin' the fishnet top!

I've painted most of the main RPGM sprites being Lisa, Danny, Jo, Gina, Jayce and Troy but I still have the rest to do. The trigger and the quest for Jayce's party have also been implemented so I'm closing in on the last 2 bits being the writing and testing :)

I am gonna try to have the patch ready before the weekend because I told a friend I'd hang out on Saturday so wish me luck lol!

Sending my love everyone!!

//pG

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
Things that create digital illusion...

There are many like DAZ studio... Designing CGI imagery and real time rendering (Unreal 5, C4D, Blender and REALLUSION)

I am so fucking broke... I tried just rendering one image from blender yesterday and it took me 45 minutes!!! I reached to a point where I just started laughing at my misery.

It takes MONEY, skills and effort to maintain the immersion of the audience when telling a story especially in this day and age.

There are also people asking for animation in LISA, but the CPU system that it would take for animation would be mindboggling. It will be of quality but it will also slow down the process really hard.

Thanks PaleGrass for the hard work.

From PUGET system.
Professional-Workstation-for-Unreal-Engine-Puget-Systems.png

The price tag on this... Holy crap on a cracker!

Does palegrass have a PC with above mentioned specifications?

Anyways...

Cheers

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
I'm a little confused on the update process. Is 2.70 getting done in sections? Is 2.70b a beta? I see a patch is coming soon. Will that complete 2.7? I mean, should I be looking for "2.70 final" or something? Thanks.

Ahsl

Feb 22, 2022
Lisa's Mother (deceased) ^_^

Thank you mate :))! Yeah it's definitely still pretty early in the story!

Were there any mouths you thought were out of place in the latter stages mate? I know in the earlier events I was still getting to grips with expressions in general and they look kinda funky on Sharon / Gina in particular lol!

Like Lecher said:

I find it too easy to get lost communicating with everyone across all of the different platforms so I tend to just allocate a slot sometime during the week to respond to all messages on Pat/Sub then visit f95 from time to time. (I hope no-one feels like I'm ignoring them lol!)

I love your posts tubit mate xD

Thanks so much buddy <3! x

This is pretty much it. I haven't considered how exactly it'll be balanced yet but I want to keep it as simple as possible so something like:

Once the night events are available (after Jayce's party), Lisa can purchase "X" from dealers in Neon.
Each time this happens it'll incur a +1 on the drug counter (probably add something to the UI or the menu screen for this)
If Lisa reaches "insert number??" on the counter then it'll open up another route which'll be available through the journal.

I've considered some sort of ending for this path but there's nothing concrete yet ^_^

Calvin & Vicki are only an item on the sharing route (this will be more apparent when you view the intro to Jayce's Party), Calvin's content is completely different otherwise ^_^ but of course both will be unlocked in the Recollection Room once either has been viewed :)) Calvin's content will be separated in the same format as the camping trip in the RR just to make it a bit easier to navigate :p

Because the sharing / non-sharing content with Calvin run sort of parallel to one another but aren't actually mandatory both will unlock when either scene is viewed. I do wanna tidy up the recollection room but it's just a question of time really ^_^

This week at some point mate though it's only a teaser ^_^

If I were to make any animations for Lisa it'd only be for a really integral scene but I don't really have any plans to make it a consistent thing at least for now mate. I know a lot of games have animations but much like posing I tend to stray away from pre-posed assets and instead do things manually these days at the very least during the sexual content. I have browsed the merchants online for anim packs and such but they are so few and far between that I feel that you guys will probably have seen the same animations in 10+ games and idk, it just doesn't feel right to me somehow ^_^

Exh 3 isn't available until after Jayce's party bud :)

It's not available yet mate, sorry about that. I have fixed the journal to properly state this in the upcoming version xo
Your game is one of the best on the whole forum and you're one of the most reliable and hard-working devs ever, keep up the good work! I'm amazed at how fast the game is progressing.

Also I have the feeling that we're going to see the session between Lisa and Sharon with the peeping neighbour soon, am I right?

Last edited:

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019

There are many like DAZ studio... Designing CGI imagery and real time rendering (Unreal 5, C4D, Blender and REALLUSION)

I am so fucking broke... I tried just rendering one image from blender yesterday and it took me 45 minutes!!! I reached to a point where I just started laughing at my misery.

It takes MONEY, skills and effort to maintain the immersion of the audience when telling a story especially in this day and age.

There are also people asking for animation in LISA, but the CPU system that it would take for animation would be mindboggling. It will be of quality but it will also slow down the process really hard.

From PUGET system.
View attachment 2340341

Anyways...

Cheers

Pretty sure he has a good video card, not a 4090, but 3080 or something like that, and a intel 12th gen..I think a I9-12900k~ and a ddr5 RAM.

Updated: I edited the 13th gen..was a bit optimistic. Keep in mind that the 13th gen intel release date was on the 22nd of October2022 and he update his pc more or less around the 12th of June 2022

Last edited:

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019

From PUGET system.
View attachment 2340341

Anyways...

Cheers
Found it, Jesus...took me a while.

"In other exciting news I've basically ordered a whole new PC - all new components except the graphics card. It's been on the to-do list since the game began gaining traction to upgrade my rig (not just the GPU) and with Nvidia's 4k series seemingly just around the corner I decided to throw down and prepare myself with a new computer. This includes a new i9 12900k, a 1200W PSU (this is just in case my current 850W isn't enough for the next gen Nvidia cards), 64gb DDR5 RAM, New Mobo, etc. When it's all built it's gonna be an total titan of a machine, I am extremely excited to see what kind of preview / render speeds I get when I purchase one of the upcoming Nvidia cards - render times aren't really a concern for productivity but the Iray Preview lag DEFINITELY is as I test every image with the preview over and over again to correctly adjust poses & lighting so I hope all of the upgrades can offer me some reasonable increase in development speed. The only stress now is transferring everything from this old scrap heap onto the new PC and making sure it's all "compatible." I'm no wizard when it comes to computing I'm simply hoping that mirroring the directories will be enough to run Daz with the same folder setup on another PC though I suspect like everything else computer related that it'll take a few headaches to get it all working correctly! ^_^ "

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
Found it, Jesus...took me a while.

"In other exciting news I've basically ordered a whole new PC - all new components except the graphics card. It's been on the to-do list since the game began gaining traction to upgrade my rig (not just the GPU) and with Nvidia's 4k series seemingly just around the corner I decided to throw down and prepare myself with a new computer. This includes a new i9 12900k, a 1200W PSU (this is just in case my current 850W isn't enough for the next gen Nvidia cards), 64gb DDR5 RAM, New Mobo, etc. When it's all built it's gonna be an total titan of a machine, I am extremely excited to see what kind of preview / render speeds I get when I purchase one of the upcoming Nvidia cards - render times aren't really a concern for productivity but the Iray Preview lag DEFINITELY is as I test every image with the preview over and over again to correctly adjust poses & lighting so I hope all of the upgrades can offer me some reasonable increase in development speed. The only stress now is transferring everything from this old scrap heap onto the new PC and making sure it's all "compatible." I'm no wizard when it comes to computing I'm simply hoping that mirroring the directories will be enough to run Daz with the same folder setup on another PC though I suspect like everything else computer related that it'll take a few headaches to get it all working correctly! ^_^ "
Bloody hell... good luck mate.
Congrats on your kick ass beast of a PC. A 1200W PSU will be efficient for Nvidia cards.

Have you ever decided to switch to UNREAL from DAZ? UE5 is looking pretty good right now... I dont kow if you can import models and mesh from Daz to Unreal but it would be cool....

Anyways...

Congrats on your purchase!

Cheers

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Bloody hell... good luck mate.
Congrats on your kick ass beast of a PC. A 1200W PSU will be efficient for Nvidia cards.

Have you ever decided to switch to UNREAL from DAZ? UE5 is looking pretty good right now... I dont kow if you can import models and mesh from Daz to Unreal but it would be cool....

Anyways...

Congrats on your purchase!

Cheers
I am not him, but yeah. I am pretty sure he will see your post eventually ;). If he could get a hold on a 4090 it would be amazing.

peggie572

Jan 27, 2023
v2.70b There is a bug in the graffiti quest.
In the student lounge, the "click here" circle was active at the very beginning of the game - which is when I found the graffiti behind the map. I clicked on it, not knowing what it was for.

Now that I'm half-way through the entire game content and am trying to complete the "look for graffiti in the school" tasks - the action bubble does not appear in front of the map and I cannot find that graffiti or complete that task.

I can't either get into the girls locker room (closed for cleaning), get into room 2B (I have to come back tomorrow) OR leave the school. I've checked all four areas in the 2F toilet and cannot go back in again.
Is there a fix for this????

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
v2.70b There is a bug in the graffiti quest.
In the student lounge, the "click here" circle was active at the very beginning of the game - which is when I found the graffiti behind the map. I clicked on it, not knowing what it was for.

Now that I'm half-way through the entire game content and am trying to complete the "look for graffiti in the school" tasks - the action bubble does not appear in front of the map and I cannot find that graffiti or complete that task.

I can't either get into the girls locker room (closed for cleaning), get into room 2B (I have to come back tomorrow) OR leave the school. I've checked all four areas in the 2F toilet and cannot go back in again.
Is there a fix for this????
have you done swim trip ?
otherwise try to do other missions or sleep several times

zorowang

Apr 21, 2021
have you done swim trip ?
otherwise try to do other missions or sleep several times
Was in the exact situation and looking for help.
I reckon it's a soft lock and it needs to be patched. And yes this is after swim trip and camping events.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020

HELLO! ^_^

I am here to deliver some wallpapers lol! I would've uploaded them last night but the "Exposed" image I had rendered all 5 exports as 720p >_<! Alas.. they are complete now!

When I was making the other characters at Jayce's party I came across so many outfits I didn't even know I had so I picked a few to use in this months wallpapers ^_^ I'm kinda diggin' the fishnet top!

I've painted most of the main RPGM sprites being Lisa, Danny, Jo, Gina, Jayce and Troy but I still have the rest to do. The trigger and the quest for Jayce's party have also been implemented so I'm closing in on the last 2 bits being the writing and testing :)

I am gonna try to have the patch ready before the weekend because I told a friend I'd hang out on Saturday so wish me luck lol!

HELLO! ^_^

//pG
I like the expose part!

//pG

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020

HELLO! ^_^

//pG
im very big thanks if u update from first walpaper until the new update....

Reactions: jcgan

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Renders/Artwork are beautiful.
Good story also.
Sex scenes are very good, but, way to long and way to much talking during.
I wish there was full animation though, it would really make the sex scenes next level.
All in all, good game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est
4.30 star(s) 114 Votes