lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I'm stuck getting through Aoife story. I met her once at coffee shop, but now can never find her again at coffee shop.

I looked at the walkthrough, and it says I should have gone back to coffee shop the next day to meet her again...but if I didn't do that, have I lost her forever?
No, you just have to return several times. In my experience, once you speak to Calvin about her, return the next day then leave, she'll be outside

Lithio

Jul 2, 2023
Hi I'm new to both F95 and this game I'm just starting out and I really enjoyed it I wanted to congratulate the dev thank you.

chholekulche

Jul 19, 2021
I'm stuck getting through Aoife story. I met her once at coffee shop, but now can never find her again at coffee shop.

I looked at the walkthrough, and it says I should have gone back to coffee shop the next day to meet her again...but if I didn't do that, have I lost her forever?
you have to talk to calvin a few times( 2 i guess) , he is there every other day

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
WE NEED A HERO!
The quency77 account that transferred the game to the Renpy port has been inactive since March 22. that is, the last post entered from this account is the post where the Renpy version of the game is shared.
In this case, we can assume that quency77 is an obsolete account. There are a lot of people in F95 who are qualified to transfer the game to Renpy, I hope one of them will come out as a hero ♥♥♥

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
WE NEED A HERO!
The quency77 account that transferred the game to the Renpy port has been inactive since March 22. that is, the last post entered from this account is the post where the Renpy version of the game is shared.
In this case, we can assume that quency77 is an obsolete account. There are a lot of people in F95 who are qualified to transfer the game to Renpy, I hope one of them will come out as a hero ♥♥♥
I think quency77 will create the Renpy version of the game once the Jayce party is complete. I believe there are still two big updates remaining to finish the Jayce party.

Reactions: L7Bear

chodu_baba

Mar 7, 2020
May I inquire as to whether the issue pertaining to the party arc will be resolved in the upcoming update or if it will be carried forward to the subsequent update?

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
I think quency77 will create the Renpy version of the game once the Jayce party is complete. I believe there are still two big updates remaining to finish the Jayce party.
dude, this guy's account has been inactive for 4 months. I don't think the purpose of the account is to transfer this game to RenPy.
i think quency77 no longer logs into f95. Many people want this game to be transferred to RenPy, there is such a demand. and this transfer business is not monopolized by quency77.
If there is someone who can do it, and if he does, it will please many people here.

• Angry
Reactions: looseylucy

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
Here :

Tutorial playlist to turn this game into Renpy :

WARNING!!!! it caused me a headache. It's not that easy. Coding. It's all about coding
o_Oo_Oo_O

Cheers.

Reactions: Fall55

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I don't think the purpose of the account is to transfer this game to RenPy.
It would be smart to do that through an alt account.
I mean, think about how many people beg for the Ren'Py conversion in the main thread. Can you imagine how much annoyance their account must get from that sort of thing?
And since they're pretty damn good (and quick) about it they are probably a developer (or at least coder) of some other game and wouldn't want tons of cross-pollination.
At least, that's my guess.
All I know is that it's not me. I tried doing RPGM to Ren'Py conversions before. Not only would I NOT try that again - I wouldn't inflict that kind of task on my worst enemy.

maiie

Apr 10, 2020
Is RPG Maker that hostile to people? I posted my RPG Maker game because I felt like Renpy is cumbersome to write for unless you're making a VN (and extremely tedious as a user for sand-boxy type things).

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes