kizuru

Jul 11, 2020
Download the whole game
Aint no fucking way man

Could you tell me if Lisa's started sexing guys at the Party yet?

If I'm not wrong the only sex(ish?) scene so far was in this .852b update, but that ain't worth re-downloading the entire game :/

maiie

Apr 10, 2020
Sounds like the dev might have bigger fish to fry, but two questions if they see this:

-What percentage of the story have we seen so far compared to your plans?
-Can you teach a master class in using Daz

Chihui

Oct 20, 2022
Things are definitely going to get progressively darker in the story, as the game goes on, and not only in the rapey routes.

This game starts out with a bright and cheerful tone, but that's not what this game is all about. Anyone who is hoping for sunshine and roses all the way through the game will certainly be disappointed.

As I said in this post a couple of months ago, PaleGrass has been open and honest from the start about the darker tone which the game will take on, as the story advances.
We need darker scenes, I really love these more realistic rape scenes rather than the usual shitty anime hypno garbage.

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
We need darker scenes, I really love these more realistic rape scenes rather than the usual shitty anime hypno garbage.
Yes, more darker scenes that feel realistic. More Paul stuff and more Duncan stuff.

There are plenty of JAV videos where the darker story plot feels realistic, so I hope PaleGrass takes inspiration from there. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Cheers

Reactions: banqwert

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Is there a supernatural character within the story or is the conflict in front Lisa going to be a mystery Criminal?. Just wondering because of the cool Main menu art makes me think there is a Big baddie that Lisa will have to deal with or even get manipulated by the big bad.
Yes, there's a big baddie in the game. His name is Tony Deloitte, and he's a mafia don. And yes, that's probably him in the shadows looming over the other figures on the main menu.

But as for anything supernatural, PaleGrass hasn't said anything about a supernatural element to the game. It seems unlikely.

Reactions: L7Bear and JaszMan

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
Don't worry it really gonna get darker as we progress!!I think as Tony makes his appearance probably I think ep 3end /4 everything is gonna change!

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
I hope the rape scenes stay avoidable. Roleplay is one thing but the idea of actual forcing a woman into sex , is disgusting to me. Only a menaly ill man will actualy want to force himself on a woman.But i guess as fantasy is ok. My sexual desires are not probably acceptable to every one. What im hoping is that you can go trought the games without such scenes.

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
I hope the rape scenes stay avoidable. Roleplay is one thing but the idea of actual forcing a woman into sex , is disgusting to me. Only a menaly ill man will actualy want to force himself on a woman.But i guess as fantasy is ok. My sexual desires are not probably acceptable to every one. What im hoping is that you can go trought the games without such scenes.
Fair to say such scenes will always remain avoidable. That's what makes this game one of the best games of its type on the site, it has something for all tastes and doesn't force players to play through subject matter that doesn't suit their tastes. For example I personally enjoy the darker content but find FUTA (AKA Dudes with Tits) disgusting and am happy not to be forced to play through it.

Jul 13, 2022
Fair to say such scenes will always remain avoidable. That's what makes this game one of the best games of its type on the site, it has something for all tastes and doesn't force players to play through subject matter that doesn't suit their tastes. For example I personally enjoy the darker content but find FUTA (AKA Dudes with Tits) disgusting and am happy not to be forced to play through it.
scene with trans girl are unavoidable as far as i remember. you can't progress into story in Lisa without completing inter connected quests.

Jul 13, 2022
I hope youre not indirectly justifying sex with minors with this sentence.Most games in here are filled with "mother/son"contents and no matter even if game says that "all models are above 18", we all know that they had been created with the intention of incest fantasy with minors who are below 18. A popular game AWAM - A Wife And Mother are filled with minor sex. And FYI , sex with minors are also considered like rape, because minors can not have a consent.

I am not judging your desires, i merely pointing that almost all adult games have these "incest contents with children" and most of them are clearly minors (AWAM, Project Myriam etc); which makes it "non-consensual sex".

And definition of rape is also "non-consensual sex".

To sum up: If you disgust with rape, you should quit playing adult games at all because almost all of them have "rape" by definiton :D ))

yosef66

Aug 28, 2022
I hope youre not indirectly justifying sex with minors with this sentence.Most games in here are filled with "mother/son"contents and no matter even if game says that "all models are above 18", we all know that they had been created with the intention of incest fantasy with minors who are below 18. A popular game AWAM - A Wife And Mother are filled with minor sex. And FYI , sex with minors are also considered like rape, because minors can not have a consent.

I am not judging your desires, i merely pointing that almost all adult games have these "incest contents with children" and most of them are clearly minors (AWAM, Project Myriam etc); which makes it "non-consensual sex".

And definition of rape is also "non-consensual sex".

To sum up: If you disgust with rape, you should quit playing adult games at all because almost all of them have "rape" by definiton :D ))
Lisa nymphomaniac that the cheating on her boyfriend make her more horny so does not matter who or how match partners at the sex. the game need to give us allso the options if we want rape/incest/blackmail-or sex without the need of blackmail. she need allso a lot of clothes according to her level of corruption

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Lisa nymphomaniac that the cheating on her boyfriend make her more horny so does not matter who or how match partners at the sex. the game need to give us allso the options if we want rape/incest/blackmail-or sex without the need of blackmail. she need allso a lot of clothes according to her level of corruption
rape/incest/blackmail-or sex:love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: tubitvdishi2

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
scene with trans girl are unavoidable as far as i remember. you can't progress into story in Lisa without completing inter connected quests.
Non-sexual scenes with Aoife will not be optional, because she's one of the central characters of the story, but sex scenes between Lisa and Aoife will be optional.

I hope youre not indirectly justifying sex with minors with this sentence.
Someone posts that he hopes that the rape scenes in the game will continue to be optional, and you reply that you hope he's not trying to justify pedophilia. This has to be one of the most mind boggling examples of non sequitur that I've ever seen.

Most games in here are filled with "mother/son"contents and no matter even if game says that "all models are above 18", we all know that they had been created with the intention of incest fantasy with minors who are below 18.

First, the statements that "most games here" and "almost all adult games" contain incest can be easily shown to be incorrect. About five minutes of effort on my part revealed that there are roughly 15,000 different adult games posted on this site, and only about 1,000 have the "incest" tag.

Now, we can probably safely assume that some games which contain incest content are missing the tag. But even so, it can't be a difference of 14,000 games. Even if we generously assume that the correct number would be double the number of games which currently have the tag, that would still leave a ratio of 6.5 non-incest games for every 1 incest game.

Second, your assumption that all incest games are merely pedophilia simulators in disguise is also incorrect. Some of the incest games only contain brother/sister incest between adult siblings. Many others include mother/son or father/daughter incest which involves clearly adult daughters or sons, such as stories about a son who returns home from college and then begins an incestuous affair with his now widowed mother.

So no, we do not all know that these games have been created with the intention of fantasizing about sex with minors.

Ahsl

Feb 22, 2022
Non-sexual scenes with Aoife will not be optional, because she's one of the central characters of the story, but sex scenes between Lisa and Aoife will be optional.

Someone posts that he hopes that the rape scenes in the game will continue to be optional, and you reply that you hope he's not trying to justify pedophilia. This has to be one of the most mind boggling examples of non sequitur that I've ever seen.

First, the statements that "most games here" and "almost all adult games" contain incest can be easily shown to be incorrect. About five minutes of effort on my part revealed that there are roughly 15,000 different adult games posted on this site, and only about 1,000 have the "incest" tag.

Now, we can probably safely assume that some games which contain incest content are missing the tag. But even so, it can't be a difference of 14,000 games. Even if we generously assume that the correct number would be double the number of games which currently have the tag, that would still leave a ratio of 6.5 non-incest games for every 1 incest game.

Second, your assumption that all incest games are merely pedophilia simulators in disguise is also incorrect. Some of the incest games only contain brother/sister incest between adult siblings. Many others include mother/son or father/daughter incest which involves clearly adult daughters or sons, such as stories about a son who returns home from college and then begins an incestuous affair with his now widowed mother.

So no, we do not all know that these games have been created with the intention of fantasizing about sex with minors.
I hope you're not indirectly justifying sex with koalas with this sentence.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Yes, there's a big baddie in the game. His name is Tony Deloitte, and he's a mafia don. And yes, that's probably him in the shadows looming over the other figures on the main menu.

But as for anything supernatural, PaleGrass hasn't said anything about a supernatural element to the game. It seems unlikely.
Cool. I had to ask about the supernatural because the Menu art looks spooky and ominous enough to be from a Supernatural Thriller. Compliments to the artist. By the by I wonder how dark..rather corrupt Lisa can get?. Would be interesting if she gets manipulated by the Mafia family.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes