Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
we need a hero!
The quency77 account that transferred the game to the Renpy port has been inactive since March 22. that is, the last post entered from this account is the post where the Renpy version of the game is shared.
In this case, we can assume that quency77 is an obsolete account. There are a lot of people in F95 who are qualified to transfer the game to Renpy, I hope one of them will come out as a hero ♥♥♥

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
By the time you reach that scene it isn't optional, the trigger point for it is getting on the Paul blackmail path. PG did put in an escape point but I didn't realise the path was going to escalate so rapidly so didn't use it and saved

After viewing the scene the next thing that happened was the Byron beach date which didn't feel right in context

I felt icky about playing so stopped. I deleted my save because there was no way off the Paul blackmail route. I stopped supporting PG because, after 2 months of not wanting to play his game anymore due to the aforementioned ickyness, I decided to spend my money elsewhere
hope you can find a game you like. its not easy to find a game you like till the end of the development. Games change a lot during development sometimes you just don't like them anymore.

next time if you see a warning (and the dev did make it sound dead serious), think twice before you dive into the path or this whole thing could happen again.

Reactions: kizuru

maiie

Apr 10, 2020
Yes there is and it's more traumatic (at least for me) than the bar scene).

You say Paul's route was rapey and you're not wrong but A, it went from from 5 to 500 and B, it excluded to possible route of a corrupted Lisa turning the tables on Paul and fully domming him
Yeah, I played a version last year and was loving it. Ran into that bar scene and got the warning. I was like 'okay, I've seen stuff where the lines of consent were blurry in the past, won't be anything new', but that just cranked up to 500 like you said. I was playing this fun, relatively light-hearted game about a girl navigating her life and sexuality and then this brutally dark scene ruined it. Literally took the better part of a year to get the taste out of my mouth.

If block that out of my memory, this is genuinely the best adult game I've ever played

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Content drama... blah, blah... Fetish drama... blah, blah... Legal policy drama... blah, blah... Platform drama... blah, blah... o_O

Who cares? All of this just gets in the way of the truly important issues that fundamentally affect gameplay, scenario immersion, and dramatic continuity. Let's get back to the most important burning question that boggles the mind and adds untold hours to player insomnia and reality obfuscation:
  • In Western Renshire...
  • In the red brick cafe...
  • On the interior wall...
  • On the blackboard....
Why the h*ll is it full of elementary differential calculus equations????? :unsure:

(Dedicated to the devs who feel that all their work on backgrounds and setting goes unnoticed and unappreciated. :cool:)

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Is it just me or does the bar scene give you ample hints about how bad things are going to go down?

Putting aside PG's blatant warning about it, she is literally smashed drunk and clearly not in control. And then, in walk two dudes, who can only be described as subhumans with the word "douchebag" stamped on their forehead. And before things even get to 500, they are already leaking hints about their intentions with Lisa at the bar table.

Admittedly, my curiosity got the best of me and I continued the scene against my better judgement, but the moment they pulled her into the public restroom and started manhandling her, I knew in that instant that there would be nothing consensual or reasonably gentle about the unfolding of this event and I simply reverted a save.

Granted, I got caught off-guard by the nature of the event myself as the game does put you in a very different, sunny side of life story immersion. But it also reminds you of how horrific a direction your life can take by making one innocent mistake.

Anyways, to each their own, I suppose. Perspective differs, and for me, I simply walked away from the route rather than cultivate a strong opinion against the entire game. After all, the rapey content is completely optional and is not needed to enjoy/advance the main story at all.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Is it just me or does the bar scene give you ample hints about how bad things are going to go down?
Things are definitely going to get progressively darker in the story, as the game goes on, and not only in the rapey routes.

Granted, I got caught off-guard by the nature of the event myself as the game does put you in a very different, sunny side of life story immersion. But it also reminds you of how horrific a direction your life can take by making one innocent mistake.
This game starts out with a bright and cheerful tone, but that's not what this game is all about. Anyone who is hoping for sunshine and roses all the way through the game will certainly be disappointed.

As I said in this post a couple of months ago, PaleGrass has been open and honest from the start about the darker tone which the game will take on, as the story advances.

escape20

Oct 21, 2017
how can i activate the byron's visit at home? i sleep 4 times like says the quest after beach, but not working

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
Same for me
i had a bug for byron going up to lisa's room a message appears asking which route i chose for mod shop. after answering i go to the bed and choose to go to sleep... and byron's scene starts. try to finish the mod shop missions, my last mod shop misson was "6. Moddy's Gathering: Visit Mod Shop & put on the Gray Work Outfit
Requires:
● Finish Camping Trip & then go to Lisa's Pool"
if that doesn't work I have a backup just before the scene

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes