Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Didn't PG state multiple times that they just do not want to take that risk?? Why do we keep reiterating these things, putting pressure on PG? We just gotta accept things as they are...
True enough, but acceptance is the last stage of grief, I don't think we're all there yet lol

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Suppose he made the art for the dark routes and had a friend from another country post it under another name. Would that possibly work? Yes the art would point to him, but couldn't he theoretically claim it's a copycat artist? I don't think there's a way to disprove that, is there?
Would you risk potentially going to jail just so some complete strangers had something to jerk off to? Kind of selfish to expect anyone else to....

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Would you risk potentially going to jail just so some complete strangers had something to jerk off to? Kind of selfish to expect anyone else to....
No I get that completely, I absolutely don't blame PG. My question was more along the lines of whether my "suggestion" is a risk.

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
No I get that completely, I absolutely don't blame PG. My question was more along the lines of whether my "suggestion" is a risk.
It is a major risk. It's pretty easy to tell one artists work from another, especially when it's the quality of PG's renders as his use of DoF and lighting is rather masterful.

Reactions: PalmFace

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
It is a major risk. It's pretty easy to tell one artists work from another, especially when it's the quality of PG's renders as his use of DoF and lighting is rather masterful.
Fair enough, yes the art would definitely point to PG. I was just wondering if it'd be possible to actually prove it's his.

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Fair enough, yes the art would definitely point to PG. I was just wondering if it'd be possible to actually prove it's his.
If they seized his computer (which they would if they were attempting to bring charges and would need no proof to do so other than reasonable suspicion) then proving it would be child's play for even a novice computer tech.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
This is actually not a valid concern, from a legal perspective. Yes, most good artists do have distinctive and unique styles, even when using a program like Daz, but there's no way that a prosecutor could prove in a court of law that Artist X created a specific piece of art, based on the appearance of the art. Showing similarities in style between two pieces of art cannot conclusively demonstrate authorship.

Metadata on the images would probably be sufficient, if the image used by the prosecutor were found on the defendant's computer, and not a copy downloaded from anywhere else, which brings us to your other point.

If they seized his computer (which they would if they were attempting to bring charges and would need no proof to do so other than reasonable suspicion) then proving it would be child's play for even a novice computer tech.
This would be the real concern. Of course, they would have to get a warrant to seize the computer, which means that they would have to show a judge that they had sufficient grounds to suspect a crime had been committed. It would be up to the judge to determine whether or not their grounds were sufficient, and also to decide the scope of their warrant.

So it would really be a question first of what data Mega forwarded to the New Zealand Police, second of whether or not the NZP actually forwarded that data to the authorities where PaleGrass lives, and third of whether or not that data (or any additional data subsequently gathered by the Irish police) would satisfy a judge's requirements to issue a warrant.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
Will it do nudity/sex scenes or will it not work with those call-outs?
Yes it will, but you'll need appropriate LORAs

lots of trials and errors before getting a desired result, you'll also need a beast of a PC.

Cheers

Reactions: alexferno

SuperAngel118

Aug 9, 2023
Hey im currently at the point where Sharon came home with the guy and caught Lisa and Danny. How much content is there left for me? Kinda cant be bothered continuing if its almost at the end, i wanna see Lisa do... something... atleast, it feels like shes still a nun at this point

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
How much content is there left for me?
If I'm reading it right, then you haven't even scratched the surface of the content available. The scene of Danny and her is very early on so I'd advise cultivating patience and enjoying the story rather than hunt for sex. Be advised, depending on your choices, you might end up going through the entire game with only a handful of scenes so if you really can't be arsed to, I suggest picking as many cheating choices as possible. While PG does give you ample notifications about it, current development is largely focused on Lisa sleeping around.

Reactions: L7Bear

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
FanArt Thread is dead so i will post these here;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hold on. If the Lisa fan art thread is dead, you can solve that problem by posting these there. Ask tubitvdishi2 to help you. He posts fan art here all the time. Why don't the two of you resurrect the fan art thread? You might inspire some of the others to come back and try again. If I recall correctly, redharvest1 posted a couple of pieces over there, so you might ask him to help out.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes