TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Can someone make a direct link to the Fan Art thread on the very first Title page of this game?
I don't know whether PaleGrass can do that or not, but a moderator certainly could, and given that PG only drops by every week or two, you'll likely get a faster response from a moderator.

If you don't already know, the way to get a moderator's help with this is to open a ticket. You'll find the link at the top of the page.
open ticket 1.jpg
Once you open the drop down menu, you want to select "Open new ticket."
open ticket 2.jpg
This will open a pop up, which will give you a number of options for different types of tickets you can open. To request a link to the fan art page in the OP, you would want to open a "General Support" ticket.
open ticket 3.jpg

banqwert

Jul 2, 2020
most likely at the end of next month hopefully
I think we could all afford to give PG a break. A lot of time and effort is likely required for ret-conning the storyline due to the canned characters/plots. The last thing we want is for this game to get abandoned due to dev stress. Even without the darker plots, this game is still worth continuing. IMO.

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Resident Post: Back to the usual!

Hello everyone! ^_^

Gonna make this the first post in a while that's almost entirely focused on moving forward rather than dwelling on the recent misfortunes. Just to get the obvious out of the way; I haven't even started my start to finish playthrough yet so the links won't be up for a couple of days still. It wears on me when I'm not making forward progression on the game so I've been working on GG Pt2 in my free time this week. I've almost finished the wallpapers for August then I'll bite the bullet and check to make sure everything's working correctly and reupload everything x

Alrighty! As you might've guessed by the preview images, things are escalating quickly in the apartment ^_^! I've been working on the Danny Stays content to start, specifically the sharing side of that half of the event (as it's much longer), it'll run for 150-200 CG before moving onto the final scenes of the party. Once I've finished the Sharing content of Danny Stays I'll move onto the Cheating / Sharing off variant which is substantially different and significantly shorter than the other routes at least as far as Gina's game goes. Players on this route won't get less content but I can't explain why without spoiling it so just take my word for it for now lol! ^_^ Following that it's onto the Danny Leaves content where the Sharing On/Off content is very much the same so it's mostly contained in one group of CGs with small variants based on choices thus far.

Checklist for GG:

DS Sharing = 40%
DS Cheating = 25%~ (this count is based on shared CGs from the Sharing route)
DL = 0%

Once GG is finished there will be a couple of choices outside of the game that will determine which final scene you view. There will be a separate option that outlines what each of the choices leads to (this is for those that aren't concerned with spoilers and want to know exactly what content they're picking). As always once any of these scenes is viewed, the remainder will become unlocked in the RR to view afterward.

The release schedule for the coming updates will look something like this:

Release 1 - Completed GG (all routes) + At least one final scene per route (minimum 3)

Release 2 - Completed Jayce's Party (all final scenes)

Release 3 - Remaining edits / bugfixes + Next day content

For those that recall the scene list I posted a couple of months ago you'll remember that there are quite a few final scenes to get through then the next day content will obviously vary because Lisa doesn't always end up sleeping in the same place. The "next day content" also covers Lisa going home and talking to Sharon about the happenings of Jayce's Party.

Then that's it, E2 / 2.0 content finished. The first scene of 3.X will be Lisa's trip to grab Day Outfit #3. I know it's a little early to talk about 3.X but I had a little brainstorm recently about combining the new outfit scene with another mandatory scene. The player's first venture into the RLD alleyway ends with a text box stating that "you need another person to accompany you to first enter the RLD" or something to this effect. This event is tied to an upcoming event that I almost released last year but decided it'd be better suited in 3.X. I think from a gameplay perspective it'd be cool to combine these events; new chapter, new outfit, new location.

By the way I hadn't even considered until I started writing this post that I hadn't shared Lisa's GG outfit yet, I had originally intended to make a sort of poster out of it and thinking about it I should've made a wallpaper featuring it but in the preview images you can make it out a bit lol! All the girls receive different outfits and none of them fit correctly x)! It would've been too over the top to have really lavish outfits, Gina isn't exactly a wealthy girl after all so I wanted quite "cheap" looking clothing. I hope aesthetically this matches with the girls' gripes about the plastic feeling of the outfits lol ^_^!

It's nice to write a post that isn't centered around doom and gloom. After everything over the past month I definitely found myself lacking any drive or motivation to do what had to be done which is why I'm so glad I chose to spend this week instead working on current content. I dunno whether it was the stress or maybe some odd feeling of defeat but it's certainly shifted massively this week and I'm feeling much more like myself again x
The new CGs are looking great, the scenarios are sweet and spicy and I'm super optimistic about the upcoming scenes. Onwards and upward ^_^

I also just wanna say thank you to everyone too, you guys are the absolute best. I really mean that <3 x

//pG

Last edited:

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
I am not sure if you shared this because I am looking the forum from my mobile phone, so here you have his most recent post with a lot of explanation and some renders.

Resident Post: Back to the usual!

Hello everyone! ^_^

Gonna make this the first post in a while that's almost entirely focused on moving forward rather than dwelling on the recent misfortunes. Just to get the obvious out of the way; I haven't even started my start to finish playthrough yet so the links won't be up for a couple of days still. It wears on me when I'm not making forward progression on the game so I've been working on GG Pt2 in my free time this week. I've almost finished the wallpapers for August then I'll bite the bullet and check to make sure everything's working correctly and reupload everything x

Alrighty! As you might've guessed by the preview images, things are escalating quickly in the apartment ^_^! I've been working on the Danny Stays content to start, specifically the sharing side of that half of the event (as it's much longer), it'll run for 150-200 CG before moving onto the final scenes of the party. Once I've finished the Sharing content of Danny Stays I'll move onto the Cheating / Sharing off variant which is substantially different and significantly shorter than the other routes at least as far as Gina's game goes. Players on this route won't get less content but I can't explain why without spoiling it so just take my word for it for now lol! ^_^ Following that it's onto the Danny Leaves content where the Sharing On/Off content is very much the same so it's mostly contained in one group of CGs with small variants based on choices thus far.

Checklist for GG:

DS Sharing = 40%
DS Cheating = 25%~ (this count is based on shared CGs from the Sharing route)
DL = 0%

Once GG is finished there will be a couple of choices outside of the game that will determine which final scene you view. There will be a separate option that outlines what each of the choices leads to (this is for those that aren't concerned with spoilers and want to know exactly what content they're picking). As always once any of these scenes is viewed, the remainder will become unlocked in the RR to view afterward.

The release schedule for the coming updates will look something like this:

Release 1 - Completed GG (all routes) + At least one final scene per route (minimum 3)

Release 2 - Completed Jayce's Party (all final scenes)

Release 3 - Remaining edits / bugfixes + Next day content

For those that recall the scene list I posted a couple of months ago you'll remember that there are quite a few final scenes to get through then the next day content will obviously vary because Lisa doesn't always end up sleeping in the same place. The "next day content" also covers Lisa going home and talking to Sharon about the happenings of Jayce's Party.

Then that's it, E2 / 2.0 content finished. The first scene of 3.X will be Lisa's trip to grab Day Outfit #3. I know it's a little early to talk about 3.X but I had a little brainstorm recently about combining the new outfit scene with another mandatory scene. The player's first venture into the RLD alleyway ends with a text box stating that "you need another person to accompany you to first enter the RLD" or something to this effect. This event is tied to an upcoming event that I almost released last year but decided it'd be better suited in 3.X. I think from a gameplay perspective it'd be cool to combine these events; new chapter, new outfit, new location.

By the way I hadn't even considered until I started writing this post that I hadn't shared Lisa's GG outfit yet, I had originally intended to make a sort of poster out of it and thinking about it I should've made a wallpaper featuring it but in the preview images you can make it out a bit lol! All the girls receive different outfits and none of them fit correctly x)! It would've been too over the top to have really lavish outfits, Gina isn't exactly a wealthy girl after all so I wanted quite "cheap" looking clothing. I hope aesthetically this matches with the girls' gripes about the plastic feeling of the outfits lol ^_^!

It's nice to write a post that isn't centered around doom and gloom. After everything over the past month I definitely found myself lacking any drive or motivation to do what had to be done which is why I'm so glad I chose to spend this week instead working on current content. I dunno whether it was the stress or maybe some odd feeling of defeat but it's certainly shifted massively this week and I'm feeling much more like myself again x
The new CGs are looking great, the scenarios are sweet and spicy and I'm super optimistic about the upcoming scenes. Onwards and upward ^_^

I also just wanna say thank you to everyone too, you guys are the absolute best. I really mean that <3 x

//pG
Damn, with every post that PaleGrass releases, my dick gets rejuvenated !!! :p :p

Those outfits are bloody gorgeous.

The expressive faces, cinematic lighting and the use of depth of field is simply masterful and highly immersive.

This is what separates PaleGrass from the other factory produced game creators here on F95.

Keep up your beautiful work, PG.

Cheers :cool::cool::cool:

judsffstdllftw79

Oct 15, 2019
I honestly rape, aggression or aggravated content can open up to pathways that can be borderline psychotic and scary. The further you push the envelope the further away you get from reality and even worse become a disaster person. I understand the need for that type of content but i also understand that countries would rather ban it as it can have mental implications on both the consumer and creator of it.
so you're saying we should ban all games that have violence going by your gospel ,doom eternal should never been allowed to exist.
People that think like you is what's wrong with the modern world,stop gatekeeping creativity not every second person that lives under the sun suffers from mental disorder that cannot separate reality from fiction and vice versa.

seismyth

Feb 28, 2018
so you're saying we should ban all games that have violence going by your gospel ,doom eternal should never been allowed to exist.
People that think like you is what's wrong with the modern world,stop gatekeeping creativity not every second person that lives under the sun suffers from mental disorder that cannot separate reality from fiction and vice versa.
I was making a generalized observation. You're misinterpreting what i said as offensive. if anything i was trying to be understanding of the situation PG is going through in having to adjust make changes they weren't planning on. Not every country has the same rights as others especially conservative countries that limit the output of content coming from them. If anything I was trying to be understanding from the perspective and position that PG is coming from while trying understand how some countries can restrict certain content too.

Jul 13, 2022
Patreon will give that information to the government, if the government subpoenas those records. If the company does not comply with the government's subpoena, then the government will not allow the company to operate within that government's jurisdiction. So pretty much all companies, including companies which care about customer privacy, will go along with a government subpoena. In this case, however, the concern is not Patreon, but Mega.

No, Mega did not report anything to Patreon. Mega sent PaleGrass' private information to the authorities. And they did it on their own initiative. The government did not go to Mega and demand PG's information. The government didn't even know that PG existed. Mega decided that they were going to take down PG's account, and then they decided to voluntarily send his information to the authorities.

Now, Mega is based in New Zealand, and when they say that they're going to send someone's information to the authorities, they mean that they're going to send the data to the New Zealand Police, which is their national police service. PG does not live in New Zealand. He lives in Ireland, which might mean Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland. However, the New Zealand Police do work internationally with other law enforcement agencies, so, if they believe that something is a crime in your home country, they will forward the data they have to the appropriate police agency. This is why PG is concerned.
Yeah but the thing is upload sites like Mega do not require private information. You can pay with one - use disposable digital cards,for example revolut has this. And why Mega fetish though ? And also There is Yandex and I am pretty sure Russians won't give a fuck about Ireland's demands.

And how Mega realized it in the first place ? do They play the game first before uploading ? And it is also very hard to prove, "hey this game has this scenes might violate.. bla bla" you can sue Mega for fake information.

and in 2023 I really do not understand the use of upload sites, come on I remember RapidShare Nitro etc. It was always bad and not efficient , they limit your speed demand money etc. It still like this mostly.

Just create a torrent with it, share the magnet url and voila! Fast, easy, and no bullshit.

maiie

Apr 10, 2020
Yeah but the thing is upload sites like Mega do not require private information. You can pay with one - use disposable digital cards,for example revolut has this. And why Mega fetish though ? And also There is Yandex and I am pretty sure Russians won't give a fuck about Ireland's demands.

And how Mega realized it in the first place ? do They play the game first before uploading ? And it is also very hard to prove, "hey this game has this scenes might violate.. bla bla" you can sue Mega for fake information.

and in 2023 I really do not understand the use of upload sites, come on I remember RapidShare Nitro etc. It was always bad and not efficient , they limit your speed demand money etc. It still like this mostly.

Just create a torrent with it, share the magnet url and voila! Fast, easy, and no bullshit.
None of this makes it legal in Ireland.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
And how Mega realized it in the first place ? do They play the game first before uploading ?
The story is that some guy on another site was angry because that site was promoting some games with female protagonists, when he wanted only games with male protagonists to be promoted. Because things didn't go the way he wanted, he reported all of the games with female protagonists to their hosting sites, claiming that they contained illegal content.

That's the story. I haven't verified it, myself, but there are plenty of idiots out there who do report games any time something doesn't go their way. What is known for certain is that someone reported PaleGrass to Mega, and they then took down his account and forwarded his information to the NZP.

• Angry
Reactions: LiMp17
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes