PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
More of our hyper-realistic freckled beauty :love::love::love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cheers :cool: :cool:
Yoo! These are dope! ^_^

I tried to get a proper cast for the Lisa movie a while back too lol!

My favorite one was Gina:

I think this feels pretty close to Gina but I'm not sure about the implants.. :HideThePain:

HOW DO I GET THESE SCENES???
For Example :
I'd have to actually go back and check to make sure but I thought this was just vanilla DS content ^_^
(I know I only made it like a few months ago but I'm a forgetful man ^_^!)

Shoot this one might not actually be attainable outside recollection atm. During the DL content the choices are greyed because I was just in a rush to release the patch and they weren't finished but basically the scene you get in the elevator is based on how many Deviant choices you make through GG pt1. This scene is only visible if you've selected 3 or 4 choices I think, 5 choices puts you onto the "High Arousal" scene. I'll have to go back and finish that at some point lol ^_^

As PG did not appeal, because he was more worried they had passed his details on based on the notification he got regarding the termination of account, but because he never appealed his details were never passed on
I actually did appeal the decision because Mega's rules are written with such ambiguity that virtually anything could be deemed against their tos but the person I spoke to was incredibly dismissive and entirely unhelpful. I asked what exactly was against their terms and I just kept getting the same copy & paste response. I'm not convinced that it wasn't an AI I was speaking to lol

I am grateful that I don't live in NZ at least ^_^

Therefore, I repeat, I will be very grateful for pictures will remain under their original names, so that it won't be difficult task to return “old” renders to personal game copy, purely for myself. Technically, this will only need to be done once, since files are in chronological order and this part will then easily be superimposed on top of any number of subsequent updates.
It's a huge pain for me to change the filenames because then every instance of that file has to be fixed in the engine so you have nought to worry about on that front bud, they'll all be the same ^_^

Paul and Ducan's bar scenes are still in the recollection room also there is bug in mod shop after working with moddy screen goes black in the changing room. Second bug i found its a old bug after jogging Lisa becomes invincible you to change the clothes to get normal again.
Oops x)

..just pretend you didn't see it and I'll have it fixed for the next update lol!

will there pregnancy content ?
Not as a gameplay element at least, I have some plans for pregnancy during an ending but it isn't a kink I'm gonna add to the tags or anything mate ^_^

--------------

Hi everyone :)

Sorry it's been a hot minute since I've been on here but after like 2 months I'm back to business as usual ^_^

Now I just need some ideas for E1 random events >) (xd)

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
Hi,

Ideas for random E1 events to increase Deviation / Confidence points.

Lisa must do these events under the influence of others coercing her to do them. She must not do anything by herself. She is not a slut by herself. It's the influence of others that brings out her inner slut. These others could be Byron, Calvin, Jo, Troy, Luca, Moddy etc.

For example... in Byron Beach event, she has fun with him in the train. That's pretty bold of her to do that in public. That would increase those points.

Other examples could be...

* Going with Luca to a Prom Night as his date... there, something sweet and spicy can happen.

* Being all hot and bothered with Moddy in his office while Flat and Danny worked outside.

* Flirting with Flat. (Flat needs some Lisa love too.)

* Maybe she is dared to flirt with a married man behind his wife's back.

* Maybe she teases a bunch of old retired guys sitting on a park bench.

* Maybe she has to conjure up a courage to clumsily do a strip show for someone.

* Someone makes her masturbate in public at a sports event or at a restaurant.

* Someone gropes her in train and she lets it happen because it feels good and is a bit naughty.

* Taking a risk to wee in alley because "when you gotta go, you gotta go."

Well, these are just some of my examples...

Cheers :p :p :p

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
Hi,

Lisa must do these events under the influence of others coercing her to do them. She must not do anything by herself. She is not a slut by herself. It's the influence of others that brings out her inner slut. These others could be Byron, Calvin, Jo, Troy, Luca, Moddy etc.

For example... in Byron Beach event, she has fun with him in the train. That's pretty bold of her to do that in public. That would increase those points.

* Going with Luca to a Prom Night as his date... there, something sweet and spicy can happen.

* Being all hot and bothered with Moddy in his office while Flat and Danny worked outside.

* Flirting with Flat. (Flat needs some Lisa love too.)

* Maybe she has to conjure up a courage to clumsily do a strip show for someone.

* Someone gropes her in train and she lets it happen because it feels good and is a bit naughty.

Well, these are just some of my examples...

Cheers :p :p :p
good ideas,but i dont know whether for episode 1 these are all too bold,like lisa flirting with a married man and all..

for episode 1 i think its most like she learns that she likes to get attention and how she reciprocates,she is shy at first but feels good that she gets stares for both the genders...so probably should have events where she didnt expected older people and younger would compliment and flirt with her...she probably would have thought guys her age would only flirt...and also would be great how she stares and checks out the boys/men she like...

ep 1 mostly should have how she reacts with her body language and stares...but as the episode increases you can implement ideas how she boldly flirts with a married man and older guys!

would be really great how she gives signals to guys she likes but they dont get the hint to approach her and how she is frustrated,may be the same guy can meet her in a different sitting where she needs to take up /seduce the guy for the mission..

would be really interesting how guys shows as fillers in first episode would play a major role in future episodes

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Hi,

These others could be Byron, Calvin, Jo, Troy, Luca, Moddy etc.
But these are all characters who are part of story arcs. Events with those characters would move the story forward, in one way or another, and so wouldn't be random events. They would be quest events.

And the same with Luca. He's part of the story, so he wouldn't be a good choice for a random event.

These ideas are more like random events. The train grope suggestion would feed into the chikan fetish, for those who are into it.

The suggestion about a group of old men sitting on a park bench is pretty close to what I was going to suggest. I was thinking one old guy sitting on a bench - either the bench by Sharon's house in Renshire Outskirts or one of the benches in the park in Renshire Town Center - and if Lisa walks by in a dress or skirt, he uses his cane to lift up her skirt and have a peek.

LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020

Tutor Post: Nearly one GG route done!

Hi, hello, how are ya? ^_^

Patreon September 24.png
Cheap outfit = broken strap :(

I was gonna post the wallpapers today but one of them is giving me grief so it'll have to wait - I'll do the update post instead lol!

So as of writing this I'm really close to finishing up the first GG DS (Danny Stays) route which is Sharing (it also leads to the cuckolding route), I'm literally rendering every CG up until the final scenes begin. Once this set is all wrapped up I gotta go back and make an alt set of CGs for those on the DS Sharing route that denied Troy (I know this is probably very few players but it'd be super awkward for them if this wasn't accounted for as the final stage of GG differs a lot based on this lol!)
Once all of that's finished I'm moving onto the DS Cheating / Non-Sharing variant of Gina's Game which, as I mentioned in a previous post is considerably different and significantly shorter than the other GG Pt2 routes so with all going to plan I should be able to wrap up the entire run to the final scenes of DS within the next couple of weeks! I do have a couple of other bedroom sets to put together but I think I'm largely just gonna copy the set used for the room Jake's staying in for continuity and above all else; ease.

Patreon September 26.png
Gina's expression will be better understood when you play this scene lol! It's kinda wild ^_^

That'll leave the DL (Danny Leaves) route as the final hurdle before beginning the umpteen climax scenes ^_^ as mentioned before the DL route doesn't really have Sharing / Cheating variants as Danny is no longer in the penthouse so it's largely dialogue differences which shortens the development time there. I had considered making GGPt2 almost mirrored in content between routes to save time but I opted against because it detracts from the choices made by the player and with the first part of the game so different between the routes I think it'd feel odd.

Currently GG Pt2 is slightly shorter than GG Pt1 with fewer characters and fewer dares but with how intense everything gets I'm hoping that it'll feel organic in how it all unfolds toward the end :)

Patreon September 23.png
Wasn't even part of a dare Jake..

I got this weird feeling today in my gut that I'm actually getting close to the end of Jayce's Party even though there's still so much to do it just feels like I'm getting close which might not sound like a big thing but to me it's so huge. I remember the build up to JP, talking about it even a year before starting it and to be so close to the end of it feels so weird ^_^ I think I probably have this feeling because there's very little left to write. My JP notepad is nearing 100kb which is absolutely insane, it's almost as big as the character & story notepads at this point. I do have a lot of spoilers in the notepad files but I think it might be cool to post them once the game's finished. You guys get the tailored text in these posts but behind the scenes I'm like the Pepe Silvia meme with mad scribblings everywhere lol! I haven't really deleted much if anything in any of the docs. If I ever decide to change an idea, instead of deleting the old concept, I shift it off center slightly and write the new idea underneath so it's pretty incomprehensible to read but it be interesting insight into how I work and just how vastly things can and have changed over time ^_^ (who tf are you talking to pG? We're here for smut!)

I know you guys want a release date but I'm not comfortable "guessing" when I'll have everything ready yet lol. The next release will include all GG routes complete with at the very least 1 final scene per route which means a minimum 3 full scenes:

DS Sharing
DS Cheating
DL Cheating

Patreon September 25.png
Gina gets to play with everyone ^_^!

It's fair to say that the next release will be the last of the year so I really want to send off 2023 with a bang and make this release incredible ^_^! I'd love to have the entirety of JP completed this year but I fear it might bleed into January because of how many scenes are left and how many characters are present in a lot of the scenes but that's okay :)

That's all I really have for today, I'm just working for a couple more hours on DS Sh then going out for dinner ^_^ hope you guys are having an awesome week! <3

//pG

Feb 13, 2022
Hello, I'm starting out in the game and I'm at the bathing event with Calvin, can I skip the cheating decision now and make it later? And if I can do it later, will it give me a more satisfactory slowburn?

TicTacPack

May 23, 2022
No but honestly the game is better without it, it was never remotely believable that Lisa would believe her relationship with Viv would upset Sharon so Paul never had any power
It was one of the more popular routes so I think a lot would disagree with u. If anything it just makes the game more vanilla.

Reactions: gibbonraver

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
It was one of the more popular routes so I think a lot would disagree with u. If anything it just makes the game more vanilla.
I was never into Paul that much. Prefer Luca all day. I would much rather want to see the more innocent guy that turns out that he could fuck Lisa brains out with his big dick than that whiny brat. That and black guys fucking her, or even the weird guys that nobody likes, turns out fucking her at some point. That would be great as well.

I even like the couple that was touching themselves in frond of Lisa while she was tutoring the girl in her room I think...don´t remember exactly. That situation I like as well that at some point with a turn of events that guy could seduce Lisa and she blows him and they fuck.

The forced stuff I don't like.

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019

It's FRIIDAY!!

I've not been this frustrated with a set of CGs in quite a while ^_^

Sometimes I get an idea in my head but just can't translate it into a CG very well. This month's WPs are almost all instances of this but given the date I'm kind of in a rush so.. x)

There are 5 uploaded here but that's just because I was gonna simply delete the Freshmen image but I figured I'd upload it anyway. It might seem like an odd one and it is but there is a reason for it. I was gonna make a Renshire Story of Lisa's first weeks in Renshire College but it was to be played through the eyes of Jayce. I've recently decided against this short VN because although it's nice backstory I don't think it'd offer enough to the player to invest time in it. So the "Freshmen" Renshire Story is basically summed up in the above image x)

TicTacPack

May 23, 2022
I was never into Paul that much. Prefer Luca all day. I would much rather want to see the more innocent guy that turns out that he could fuck Lisa brains out with his big dick than that whiny brat. That and black guys fucking her, or even the weird guys that nobody likes, turns out fucking her at some point. That would be great as well.

I even like the couple that was touching themselves in frond of Lisa while she was tutoring the girl in her room I think...don´t remember exactly. That situation I like as well that at some point with a turn of events that guy could seduce Lisa and she blows him and they fuck.

The forced stuff I don't like.
And that's ok to feel that way. Everyone has their preferred taste, but I liked the dark stuff and wanted to see Lisa over come it. I think and amoung others feel it was better with it, but nothing can be done about it, because it's not worth seeing Pale chancing throwing away years of his life over.

Reactions: LiMp17

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
And that's ok to feel that way. Everyone has their preferred taste, but I liked the dark stuff and wanted to see Lisa over come it. I think and amoung others feel it was better with it, but nothing can be done about it, because it's not worth seeing Pale chancing throwing away years of his life over.
Of course I was talking about my taste. I am always looking those thing in all the games, the innocent female protagonist...we could never have enough games on here with a female protagonist, I feel. That is my most used tag by far.

Last edited:

TicTacPack

May 23, 2022
Of course I was talking about my taste. I am always looking those thing in all the games, the innocent female protagonist...we could never have enough games on here with a female protagonist, I feel. That is my most used tag by far.
Same I have also come to like Female Protag games more now.

Reactions: LiMp17
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes