PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
it used to appear in the party house but it's not there anymore, i am not in living room, i am in the party house, do i need to play till the end?
Yeah bud, once you're up to speed with current content there'll be a little teleport node to take you to the Recollection Room x

Well mate... same happened to me... fuck... this really sucks...

I hope you get your page back, but it is very unlikely... they will keep you busy for months with a lot of empty and copy&paste emails... and in the end maybe you will get nothing...
No way mate, seriously? Were you another false flag victim? :(

Yeah the copy paste responses is the vibe I'm getting which is a frustration like no other. I wish I could get a case manager or something and have an open dialogue, even talk to them by phone but as you say I expect long waits with AI responses.

I just want to say that I have been following your work with admiration and you are one of my favorite developers, one of the few I respect. I hope you can come out of this though and exhausting period and recover and move on. I wish the best for you.

And remember that nothing is more important than yourself. Take care man.
Thank you so much for saying that mate, I really, really appreciate it. <3

Really thanks to everyone who's posted here recently, I've been a bit overwhelmed by it x

Can anyone help me? I am stuck with confidence 2 and diviance 25. The only open option is Aoife College, but how? Mrs. Short seems to be the key, but she is nowhere to be found....
Have you viewed the Aoife Coffee scene?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If so then jump over to the college and go-to Ms Shorts classroom in the West Wing to trigger the new club event (it's only a few cgs long) then upon leaving the college it should run into the Aoife College sequence (make sure you're wearing Lisa's Summer Blouse though!)

Got you wrong then. Some a*hole probably reported PaleGrass. One of my acquaintances got his patreon closed couple of years ago cause his ex reported him for distributing cp through it. It was a complete bullsh*t ofc - his patreon was about homemade art and handicraft and had nothing to do with xxx (let alone cp). Still he failed to get his patreon back for many months in spite of all the appealing and asking some human being to review his situation. At the end they just ignored him.

I really hope you have more luck than my friend, PaleGrass!
Wow, they banned your friends account without even looking at the page? That's the odd thing I find.. I could understand a page going into review if it had dozens or even hundreds of complaints or reports but with a single report to shut it down completely is really wild.

Their most recent reply states that they'll have more info this week so :HideThePain:

I’m repeating the Second trip but I can’t seem to get there cause something wrong on moddy scenes!
What's the issue bud? :eek:

-----------

Hi everyone, I'm just doing a flying visit this morning. Made good progress over the weekend on the current JP scene which I was finding a lot of difficult lighting nicely but it's sorted and sexy now lol!

Nothing to report on the Patreon front but it's largely uninteresting compared to what's coming in game x)

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who's been posting here over the past few pages, I have read every post and even started to reply to them last week but my head's just away with it at the moment and I just clam up real suddenly.

Sometimes reading F95 really sours my mood but this past week it's really helped keep my head above water and I'm so, so grateful for that and for all of you x

Half day today so I might drop in again later lol!

Sending my love x <3

ByteHog Prime

Gunpowder Cocktail
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
PaleGrass

My page was also closed with only 1 hater's report :coffee:

I think that Patreon, deep down inside, doesn't want to allow any kind of adult game, but at the same time, in order to make money, they turn a blind eye until someone reports the one's page. So, whether the game has heavy content or not, one report is enough, I think...

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
PaleGrass

I think that Patreon, deep down inside, doesn't want to allow any kind of adult game, but at the same time, in order to make money, they turn a blind eye until someone reports the one's page. So, whether the game has heavy content or not, one report is enough, I think...
Did they actually confirm to you that it was one report?

They really do seem like a pretty horrible company. You hear a lot of these things happening to others but it's still a shock when it happens to you.

-----

Patreon update:

1699287794643.png

Unsurprisingly the staff member didn't address any of the queries I had and upon receiving this copy&paste the PaleGrass Patreon account was deleted entirely, it's no longer simply under review.

I did reply to this person again only to receive the exact same e-mail in response. Patreon don't have any phonelines, it's all done through e-mail so it seems like that's the end of it.

Something about losing the entire 2.5 year old page over an untruth feels very icky. Patreon, you gross :rolleyes:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
PaleGrass

That's one of the reasons why I can only warn against this platform. Especially if you incorporate certain taboo fetishes. There are always the usual haters who will do anything to boycott/sabotage titles that aren't vanilla/harem. Thank god there are enough alternatives :cool:

ByteHog Prime

Gunpowder Cocktail
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
Did they actually confirm to you that it was one report?

They really do seem like a pretty horrible company. You hear a lot of these things happening to others but it's still a shock when it happens to you.

-----

Patreon update:

View attachment 3065471

Unsurprisingly the staff member didn't address any of the queries I had and upon receiving this copy&paste the PaleGrass Patreon account was deleted entirely, it's no longer simply under review.

I did reply to this person again only to receive the exact same e-mail in response. Patreon don't have any phonelines, it's all done through e-mail so it seems like that's the end of it.

Something about losing the entire 2.5 year old page over an untruth feels very icky. Patreon, you gross :rolleyes:
In fact, the person who reported me openly admitted this, so I am reasoning from there :D

Yeah, no matter what you ask, this robot will keep sending you the same e-mail. After about 7 or 8 emails, the answers change a bit, but they still don't give you a fully explanatory answer :) They really suck at this.

Maybe you could try this link on their website, " ". I once asked there not about closure my account, but about refunds, and the person who answered me seemed to be a real person and answers were explanatory and helpful.

seismyth

Feb 28, 2018
if patreon removed Pale from their services then maybe he could consider bringing Paul back as some might want him to return probably under a different setting and a variation of a character rebuidling him in a way that might allow for Lisa to actually like him while he hides behind the mask of a good guy while slowlying getting her to experiment with him and his friends or just him too. the posibilities are there. Just a thought and suggestion of sticking it to the people who messed with Pale Grass and the development of the game.

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
if patreon removed Pale from their services then maybe he could consider bringing Paul back as some might want him to return probably under a different setting and a variation of a character rebuidling him in a way that might allow for Lisa to actually like him while he hides behind the mask of a good guy while slowlying getting her to experiment with him and his friends or just him too. the posibilities are there. Just a thought and suggestion of sticking it to the people who messed with Pale Grass and the development of the game.
FFS... You need to go back and read the reasons why the Paul/Duncan content was removed from the game, it had NOTHING to do with Patreon or incest and everything to due with the laws of his home country.

Richard Wells

Jun 26, 2017
Is there a way just to view and select scenes you want to watch?
there's a gallery in the mirror in her room, but you'll have to get someone's saves. If you want the ones from the party, you'll have to play through that until you can access the area in front of the sink.

LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020
Is there a way just to view and select scenes you want to watch?
there's a gallery in the mirror in her room, but you'll have to get someone's saves. If you want the ones from the party, you'll have to play through that until you can access the area in front of the sink.
Minor correction, the mirror is downstairs in the living room (if it has not been altered in the newest version).

Reactions: Richard Wells

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
For people that wanted proof about that Rencor being the person that reported the links and caused the problems for PG, he is now bragging about it and uses different names but always the same profile picture
3cd25fc4-0449-478c-aff8-d725879cf3ed.png

• Sad
Reactions: PaleGrass

LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020
For people that wanted proof about that Rencor being the person that reported the links and caused the problems for PG, he is now bragging about it and uses different names but always the same profile picture
View attachment 3071799
That's Internet baby! So sad. I don't know how he/she/it is in real life, but if this behaviour is maybe just a glimpse of his/her/its personality, I hope he/she/it will end his/her/its existence better sooner than later, since there is no post-natal abortion for human scum.

TheWhizzy

Oct 29, 2022
Hey guys, could someone tell me how much content has been added in the last 6 months or so, as I'm currently considering starting another playthrough. Thanks.

Wish you all the best PaleGrass. Thanks for making this amazing game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes