LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020
Funny, I deleted my patreon account yesterday. Only Subscribestar for me.

---

Come on PaleGrass,

it was clear to me that this was the expected outcome, do not know why you are surprised.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

<SARCASM>
Btw ..., wow!, I have never read such helping and encouraging words after someone got his balls kicked, I almost cried!
</SARCASM>

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Hi everyone x

I'm not too well atm, it seems like the first time the temperature drops each year I pick up a new infection.

View attachment 3051295

Logging onto my e-mails tonight to find this is obviously one of the worst things I could possibly expect to find. Especially considering that the reason why the page has been removed isn't even true but given how the last few months have panned out it's not that surprising. When it rains, it pours and all that.

I'm not sure what initially flagged my account for review or what evidence Patreon compiled to influence this blatantly incorrect decision but I don't really have the energy to even fight it. Judging by the way it's written it sounds like they've already made up their mind and the appeal process is likely just a checkbox for legal purposes.

It's been a really trying year in total for Lisa and myself personally. My day-to-day mood's taken a negative swing downward especially over the past few months. I'm having trouble staying asleep tonight but I'm exhausted and I'm gonna try sleep again now. I will respond to Patreon later today when I wake to see if there's anything that can be done but without sounding too much like a cynic; I'm not hopeful.

I'll of course let you guys know if there are any developments.

This is such a miserable fucking post and I'm sorry for that. Hope you all had a nice Halloween regardless x
In the end you could do what Lust and Passion does. Create a "family friendly" version on Patreon and do the real one of another service or link XD

Gulagurag

Oct 4, 2021
I am sorry this happened to you Palegrass. I am trying to think of something to say but keep circling back to "Sorry you got dick punched". Your game is what inspired me to start dabbling with computer art. You got me to try and learn, and so far I suck at it, but appreciate you even more because of it. I hope you can persevere. What you have made and the creative effort it must have taken behind the scenes is commendable.

If the asshat who complained to Patreon is troll reading this chat and feeling all smug and righteous, you're a dick. The internet provides anonymity. The choice to support or destroy is yours with little fear of repercussions. To break someone down is easy. To support or lift others up shows true moral character. I make every effort to post positive messages whenever I can, but you got me. Congratulations asshole. You lack moral character. Go fuck yourself.

Gulagurag

Oct 4, 2021
*** I am not associated with Palegrass in any way other than a fan of their work ***

To everyone that enjoys this game, if you want to show support for Palegrass, adding their game to your signature (if you haven't already) is a free way to get them extra views and try and reverse the silencing attempt. Not all of us have money, but this is an easy way for you to grow the Palegrass community and get their game out there.

It's easy. Click on your account in the top right corner of the screen.

1698869821483.png

insert a banner image ( 1961913_lisa-fan3.gif (300×125) (f95zone.to) or 1725605_Lisa-00.png (300×125) (f95zone.to) )

1698869898310.png

Highlight the image and click insert link ( (15) RPGM - Lisa [v2.853] [PaleGrass] | F95zone )

1698869983666.png

1698870018687.png

Save and you're done. Two minutes to show support, help Palegrass grow their audience, and show them we value what they've built.

Last edited:

Gnoomoos

Aug 31, 2017
Hi everyone x

I'm not too well atm, it seems like the first time the temperature drops each year I pick up a new infection.

View attachment 3051295

Logging onto my e-mails tonight to find this is obviously one of the worst things I could possibly expect to find. Especially considering that the reason why the page has been removed isn't even true but given how the last few months have panned out it's not that surprising. When it rains, it pours and all that.

I'm not sure what initially flagged my account for review or what evidence Patreon compiled to influence this blatantly incorrect decision but I don't really have the energy to even fight it. Judging by the way it's written it sounds like they've already made up their mind and the appeal process is likely just a checkbox for legal purposes.

It's been a really trying year in total for Lisa and myself personally. My day-to-day mood's taken a negative swing downward especially over the past few months. I'm having trouble staying asleep tonight but I'm exhausted and I'm gonna try sleep again now. I will respond to Patreon later today when I wake to see if there's anything that can be done but without sounding too much like a cynic; I'm not hopeful.

This is such a miserable fucking post and I'm sorry for that. Hope you all had a nice Halloween regardless x
Sorry to hear that, Patreon unfortunately is known for their hatred of creative freedom and purging people for whatever reasons. First it were media personalities like Carl Benjamin or Lauren Southern with their wrong political\cultural opinions, than SFM animators like studio FoW and Animopron and now its gamedevs that dare to dabble in anything that is not vanilla. Funny is that there are bigger creators with bestiality\incest\rape still there and either they are under the radar or Patreon mods just ignore them... for now.

Take care of yourself, dude, and i hope you will still continue to develop the game throuh subscribestar or other means.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Just curious, are Patreon alternatives like Subscribestar equally restrictive with their guidelines as Patreon seems to be? Because at this rate, it seems like Patreon may as well throw out "spicy" adult content entirely... Perhaps adult game creators could look to moving elsewhere so they can have the freedom to make their content?

PS: I have no clue of the behind-the-scenes for this stuff, so what I said may be very stupid, but it was just a thought I've been having in regards to Patreon and their restrictions.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Just curious, are Patreon alternatives like Subscribestar equally restrictive with their guidelines as Patreon seems to be? Because at this rate, it seems like Patreon may as well throw out "spicy" adult content entirely... Perhaps adult game creators could look to moving elsewhere so they can have the freedom to make their content?
Patreon is very committed to censoring creators. SubscribeStar is very anti-censorship and pro-free speech. PaleGrass already has a SubscribeStar page where people can support him.

Unfortunately, many people prefer to continue using Patreon, because the convenience of sticking with what they know, or the convenience of using PayPal (another platform which supports censorship), matters more to them than creative freedom for the projects they support. This makes it more difficult for developers to say no to Patreon and rely solely on SubscribeStar or other free speech friendly options, though, in my opinion, that's what they should do.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Patreon is very committed to censoring creators. SubscribeStar is very anti-censorship and pro-free speech. PaleGrass already has a SubscribeStar page where people can support him.

Unfortunately, many people prefer to continue using Patreon, because the convenience of sticking with what they know, or the convenience of using PayPal (another platform which supports censorship), matters more to them than creative freedom for the projects they support. This makes it more difficult for developers to say no to Patreon and rely solely on SubscribeStar or other free speech friendly options, though, in my opinion, that's what they should do.
Well I'll definitely be jumping over to Subscribestar if Patreon haven't opened his page back up in a week or so

Varun@1234

Jan 23, 2022
Is the jayse party dead end of game because its telling me to go recollection room no come back no save there no way to go. Please help

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Too bad one of the few good games with a female protagonist. And it bid the dust ! Just because of a few rapey scenes and some dumb anonymous incel who posted this lying report. It just show what some retarded fuck can do just with a click of a button to a project that cost so much hard work.

M.Voigt

Jul 25, 2018
Hi everyone x

View attachment 3051295

Hi PaleGrass,

I found this game a few weeks back, started playing it and got hooked up.
The game is well made, grafically and story wise, it made me laugh and at some scenes even sad.
Even the scenes with Duncan and Paul (some parts I felt like I would like to beat them to death, specially Paul) that were taken were well done, despite not being my thing (I didn't followed it in my playthrough) but I have played the individual scenes in renpy remake to see what were them and they were great.
The way that you progress the story is good and it's not just one sex scene after another, the build up for them is good, also all the tasks and interactivities are interesting.
You and your team are well talented and you must be proud of what you achieved.

Regarding the Patreon acusations of "incest" I don't see where they took that from as in the beggining of the game the player defines the relationships of the characters (in my case I've chosen Aunt/niece relationship between Sharon/Lisa), but it could be anything else like friend or neighbour or like I see in some games landlandy, the player is the one to choose.
From my understanding incest is when a parent as a sexual relashionship with their children/son/step son, things like that, and there any of it here.

In my opinion you should fight for you hadwork and don't let others take this from you.
I understand that most of the times it's hard to find energie to fight this, but you have to keep your head high and go for it.

Thank you for the great work so far.
I hope you can overcome this and continue to develop your project as you've being doing.

Last edited:

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021

Hopefully if enough creators have their art restricted and move to Subscribestar, the audience will get the message too and leave Patreon behind. Hopefully..

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes