LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020
Uuhh I just got refunded his patreon money and the patreon page seems to be under review?

Maybe a delayed reaction to the report? PaleGrass you ok?
Hmm, as far as I know, if you change stuff on your patreon page it gets reviewed again by the patreon staff. But the money refund is strange indeed :confused: Since I am only supporting him and other devs on subscribestar I haven't any further infos.

hiphip1989

Jun 13, 2023
Hmm, as far as I know, if you change stuff on your patreon page it gets reviewed again by the patreon staff. But the money refund is strange indeed :confused: Since I am only supporting him and other devs on subscribestar I haven't any further infos.
I got the same refund, but havent changed anything on my support

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Hi everyone x

I'm not too well atm, it seems like the first time the temperature drops each year I pick up a new infection.

TE.png

Logging onto my e-mails tonight to find this is obviously one of the worst things I could possibly expect to find. Especially considering that the reason why the page has been removed isn't even true but given how the last few months have panned out it's not that surprising. When it rains, it pours and all that.

I'm not sure what initially flagged my account for review or what evidence Patreon compiled to influence this blatantly incorrect decision but I don't really have the energy to even fight it. Judging by the way it's written it sounds like they've already made up their mind and the appeal process is likely just a checkbox for legal purposes.

It's been a really trying year in total for Lisa and myself personally. My day-to-day mood's taken a negative swing downward especially over the past few months. I'm having trouble staying asleep tonight but I'm exhausted and I'm gonna try sleep again now. I will respond to Patreon later today when I wake to see if there's anything that can be done but without sounding too much like a cynic; I'm not hopeful.

I'll of course let you guys know if there are any developments.

This is such a miserable fucking post and I'm sorry for that. Hope you all had a nice Halloween regardless x

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
Hi everyone x

I'm not too well atm, it seems like the first time the temperature drops each year I pick up a new infection.

View attachment 3051295

Logging onto my e-mails tonight to find this is obviously one of the worst things I could possibly expect to find. Especially considering that the reason why the page has been removed isn't even true but given how the last few months have panned out it's not that surprising. When it rains, it pours and all that.

I'm not sure what initially flagged my account for review or what evidence Patreon compiled to influence this blatantly incorrect decision but I don't really have the energy to even fight it. Judging by the way it's written it sounds like they've already made up their mind and the appeal process is likely just a checkbox for legal purposes.

It's been a really trying year in total for Lisa and myself personally. My day-to-day mood's taken a negative swing downward especially over the past few months. I'm having trouble staying asleep tonight but I'm exhausted and I'm gonna try sleep again now. I will respond to Patreon later today when I wake to see if there's anything that can be done but without sounding too much like a cynic; I'm not hopeful.

This is such a miserable fucking post and I'm sorry for that. Hope you all had a nice Halloween regardless x
Screenshot 2023-11-01 at 12.20.47 PM.png

I think there is still hope !!

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
I think its the character and portrayal of lisa is really on the gray area i think,according to the patreon guidelines they do not want rape ,non consensual sex...but really if do not understand the story and the context of this game,it is indeed for anyone to see that it is outright some non consensual and how the scenes are made especially on the sex scenes where i think lisa asking break and all...without context it really looks kinda off for someone who hasnt played the game with its context.If palegrass explains properly to them about the story and the scenes , i think they can understand.But still a really disappointing one to see his hardwork taken away.

i hope he recovers soon and the game comes back stronger and more popular.Because i know that this is not just about sex and this game really has some interesting story to tell.

Reactions: Caninenappe

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Hi everyone x

View attachment 3051295

Come on PaleGrass,

it was clear to me that this was the expected outcome, do not know why you are surprised.

Someone simply took your successful work personal and spent hours in making sure that you cannot proceed.
The beauty of a spineless society (2023) with the full support of tech censorship.

What happened to you, with the due proportion is what is happening within the all western societies..

My advice is taking this episode like a life lesson: these are the kind of challenge you (and all of us) will face in your life and in your next future. It is just a re-edition of Middle Ages time, we do not burn books, we just click a button and change the flag to censor your work.
So take a good sleep, and if you are keen, to continue with your work.... first find another funding platform (Not US/UK based - US is worst than China in terms of tech censorship.. at least China have the excuse of managing 1.4 billion of people).
Put back your amazing art with Duncan and Paul, and carry on.

If this episode melted you... well.. you have a choice here, are you going to limit yourself as artist forever or eventually you will take action.

Taking actions in life is hard, but that is the line between a man that take actions and face consequences and a snowflake that will always complain with the "rules"....

Good luck, I really love your work!

Reactions: Kelnemir

shinken6969

Nov 1, 2023
Hi everyone x

View attachment 3051295

Hi Palegrass,

I only started playing Lisa a few days ago and I enjoy it sooo much. Normally, I stay quiet on these forums and only read them when I need to get a bug issue solved (like the black screen after Duncan at Moody's..) but reading all that has happened to you in the last weeks and how negative some people are, I just had to write something. People are very quick to give negative comments, being positive and letting the author know that they enjoy his work is always taken for granted unfortunately. Well, not this time! I'm here to thank you for your beautiful creation!

Lisa is absolutely fantastic and taps right into everything I look for in a game. Some nostalgic nintendo-style clicking, the need to take certain actions at certain times in a specific outfit. Yes it can be frustrating at times, but I for one love it. The feeling of accomplishment when I figure it out.. it takes me back to my childhood years spending hours to find the clue in a game. So much fun. And your tips in the diary are just enough to keep my going if I'm really stuck.

And the story of evolving Lisa from a shy woman into a fully sexual shared hotwife.. well it speaks to my inner fantasies, it's like you can read my mind. I applaud all the work you have done so far and the images in the game are amazing and beautiful. The renders are something I cannot get enough of.

The fact that you had to remove some scenes are maybe unfortunate but is actually something I can live with as non-consensual sex is not my thing.

I really hope that you can find a way to become happy again and continue your work (yes, also for my selfish reasons I must admit). I am absolute sure that for every negative comment in this forum, there are at least a thousand positive players that are enjoying your game in silence. It's the way internet works. I hope this post gives you some positive vibe and I can only wish for other members to do the same.

All the best.

Skorm007

Nov 27, 2017
Hi everyone x

View attachment 3051295

Sucks man and yeah I can imagine it being a tough year with all this additional bullshit, when you just want to focus on making the game.
That and being sick can feel like the perfect misery sandwich..

But me and a ton of people here absolutely love your work and would hate for you to get (understandably) discouraged ❤

I'm moving my support to Subscribestar later today, maybe that platform won't be such a hassle for you.
I encourage everyone who can to do the same!

joshuaalcabar

Aug 15, 2022
damn! can we still expect that this game can still be finished?? I really love this game and honestly one of the best game! its an adult game so why the hell they will ban a rape or bad scene or even the game we are all adults and we already know that whatever the fantasies in here must be leave after playing the game! idiots! that is the main reason it was called adult game! not kid pervert game

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Hi everyone x

View attachment 3051295

Sorry about all this PG, you know I love Lisa and definitely don't want to see it end. If it comes to it I'll happily jump ship to Subscribestar instead of Patreon, so let's all move to Subscribestar and fuck Patreon they're the definition of a dictatorship

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
It might be that Patreon have checked on here and seen the graphic violence, incest and rape tags and assumed those things are all in the game, so it might help to remove those tags maybe

Skorm007

Nov 27, 2017
It might be that Patreon have checked on here and seen the graphic violence, incest and rape tags and assumed those things are all in the game, so it might help to remove those tags maybe
Might be a good idea, incest wasn't in the game in the first place right? So weird that that tag is listed here. And yeah after the changes the tags def should be updated.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes