S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
Hi,

First meeting with Duncan at Madys , I'm getting black screen at the end of the screen and can't do anything..

Anyone else is getting this ?
Ues it's a bug in the version when you the black acree appear click on down side it will give option to chenge the clothe change the cloth to fix this

Reactions: gurth and Fiksel

Karryn's Mouth

Jun 25, 2019
Yes brother. Too much for snowflakes men.

They need a better safe environment where they can masturbate without feeling guilty that a pixelated girl did not give full written consent.
It was removed because the dev was in legal trouble. The Republic of Ireland passed a law that made all non-consensual content in video games illegal. Something about it encouraging rapist fantasies. Now, I think that is as bullshit as people saying violent video games cause school shootings, but regardless of how idiotic the law is, the dev had to remove the content or get in serious trouble. No one here, me, you, the dev or most of the other players wanted the content removed, but it is what it is.

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
This version is 2.8553, but when I down load the game file says it's version 2.853. Could this be a typo when it was posted?

happytriggz

Nov 8, 2017
when Lisa gets her first mmf double penetration, it will be too hot! maybe she does DVP first since she's not keen on anal, but some slippage occurs and she is too in the moment to resist it anymore.

jtrj

Mar 18, 2020
does anyone know how to unlock Paul story, i should have unlocked him a long time ago but i still don't have his quest and his room is still empty.

scorpking

Aug 3, 2023
hi, i just downloaded the pc version and it automatically downloaded as a 7zip file but I can't seem to open it with anything. Anyone else have this problem? Any ideas? Thanks.

craphy1

Sep 24, 2021
hi, i just downloaded the pc version and it automatically downloaded as a 7zip file but I can't seem to open it with anything. Anyone else have this problem? Any ideas? Thanks.
I had same problem with MEGA Download, PIXELDRAIN is ok.

lenny007

Jul 22, 2020
So some previous content was removed? I dont see images for DwP(i might be mistaken regarding the name of it), but there was an event where she went to the cinema with a blond guy she lives with, got raped, etc. Cant find this pictures anymore. Will they be added back?

NasValir

Sep 1, 2022
So some previous content was removed? I dont see images for DwP(i might be mistaken regarding the name of it), but there was an event where she went to the cinema with a blond guy she lives with, got raped, etc. Cant find this pictures anymore. Will they be added back?
The chances are quite abysmal for that sadly.

Especially because personally i feel like the Paul and Duncan scenes are especially well made in Lisa. (although Paul's blackmail material is quite worthless)
I mean it's not the commonly manufactured rape scenes where the girl says NO and then enjoy being used...
If someone asked me to vote for the best rape scenes what i have seen thus far i would name this game for that.
(still can't stand that rat faced jerk Paul)

Ofc some wimps can't tolerate female protagonist games...
I hope this will stay as the greatest success for rancor in his pathetic life. (will this be his pick-up line for girls in the bar perhaps?)

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes