PsychoKayron

Aug 15, 2018
Hi guys, can we please stop discussing this issue in the thread. Whatever is done is done. As to why it had to be done, it has been explained ad nauseum in multiple earlier posts. Please kindly use the search function to read through. Let's move forward and keep the discussion on the game please.
Are sure u know what's a open forum? Cause it doesn't look that way pal

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I hope your favorite route never gets nerfed from a game u like. U had the choice to not play the route and u would of been fine. This was one of the more popular routes the dev himself has even said it was, so it being gone sucks for a bunch of people. U could just choose not to be dickhead over it.
It seems obvious that he is a poor wee sensitive snowflake troll who hasnt actually played the game.

moozoo

May 11, 2017
Also, I don’t understand why rape can be depicted in movies, TV series, or written about in books, but you can’t make adult game with a rape scene.
Because in movies the rape scene is usually part of the drama, having nothing to do with arousal and that specific fetish some people enjoy.

• Angry
Reactions: TicTacPack

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Are sure u know what's a open forum? Cause it doesn't look that way pal
The dev has made their decision if this keeps up the mods will step in and will start handing out thread bans or lock the topic. it has happened in other threads before.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Because in movies the rape scene is usually part of the drama, having nothing to do with arousal and that specific fetish some people enjoy.
That's entirely your own interpretation. Other people will watch the same rape scene in a movie or TV show and see the eroticism in it. And there are objective indications, at least in some rape scenes, that the director and actors and actresses were also trying to convey some sort of eroticism.

Also, you are assuming that the drama of it and the eroticism of it are necessarily separate. For at least some of the people who are aroused by rape scenes, the drama and the eroticism are connected.

Nicklas1213

Apr 29, 2017
New Tutor Post ??

Hiyooooo!

How are you all? ^_^

Sorry I didn't do an update post last week, I just hadn't anything to update to be completely honest! I finished all of the Danny Stays / GG Sharing & Cuck content alongside the alternate Troy route late last week and had just started on the Danny Leaves CGs when I realized I hadn't done the DS Cheating route yet. This wasn't a big alarm or anything but it did set me back a bit, I'm just glad I realized now and not when I sat down to start plugging it into RPGM with a release date set already lol!

I guess I'll talk a little about why the DS Cheating route is so much shorter than the other routes and where it leads, I'll try to avoid too many spoilers. Obviously Danny's quite happy to see Lisa frolic with a bunch of guys on the Sharing route but he isn't at all pleased with the situation if not on said route so it leads to quite an abrupt end to Lisa's GG adventure whereas the rest of the party keep playing. Danny and Lisa head upstairs and go-to bed. Now this is where I'm at currently with Lisa unable to sleep because of 1: Danny's snoring and 2: the "Fomo" wondering what's going on downstairs. I think I might offer a choice here for basically a No-Route option in the DS content, either you can choose to go see what's going on downstairs (continues the event) or just try to sleep (ends the event) but I'll see when it comes to the RPGM phase! ^_^

I'm confident in getting this section's CGs finished by tomorrow at the latest. Once that's done I think I'm gonna sit and complete October's Wallpapers and get them uploaded early this month. After that I'll take all of the DS images into photoshop for edits and to make sure everything's looking well before moving across to the other side being "Danny Leaves GG" at the start of next week.

I don't really have too much more to ramble on about today (for once!) but I have had an epiphany during the week about changes to a scene on the DL route. It's sort of inspired by how the DS routes ended up finishing so for anyone that recalls or still has the little notepad document with the party scenes written in it just know that there might be some pretty big differences in the final product. I am 99.9% sure that they're positive changes though!

That's about it I think! I've been considering putting a Christmas release date on this update but I'm not totally confident in doing so just yet, I'd hate to rush out an update that's missing a scene for one particular route. I think that'd just be such a kick in the teeth to have waited then have it soured by your chosen route missing it's climax on Christmas no less lol!

I definitely feel the winter coming in here now though, I've had the central heating on all week for the first time this year really. Unlocked the winter clothing wardrobe and sleeping with a second duvet too x)

Thanks so much everyone, keep warm lol!! <33

//pG

Patreon October 18.png Patreon October 15.png Patreon October 16.png Patreon October 17.png

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
Just went through the changelog.....*cracks fingers*....looks like it's gonna be a whole new game play for me next big update :cool:
Make it a Lisa weekend I gues :ROFLMAO:

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes