Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
if there is one thing I hate, then it's loading my save for it to be no new content. And no I do not consider rework new content.
Oh well, I should read the changelog before downloading, but I always assume better from devs than I should.
But looking at that changelog and it's massive wall of text I probably wouldn't have read it anyway.

Reactions: goovraedt

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
I'm not arguing with the decision, but it seems like kind of a bummer when you can change the dialogue around and just make Lisa seem more into what's going on and squeak by. You know like a rape fantasy for an excusable kink. He was already laying the groundwork for the whole thing turning her on. Making all this effort to outright remove it seems......wasteful. The theatre scene I get, but the rest instead of a smaller rework is maybe taking a shotgun where a scalpel would've sufficed. Especially if you're gonna keep the Aoife scene from the beach because that was forced as well. Not my game though sooooooooo lets hope the next update comes sooner I guess.

Reactions: blasterexile

Vesanius

Feb 17, 2023
Is it possible to change the roles of the characters in the Ren'Py version like it's in the regular version? Can't find it anywhere at least.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
... Especially if you're gonna keep the Aoife scene from the beach because that was forced as well.
That scene has also been censored. I haven't replayed it since the purge, but PaleGrass posted about it here in the thread some time ago. If I recall correctly, he said since that scene is important to the story, he was leaving it in, but removing all of the explicit imagery. I believe it's now just Lisa peeking around the corner and reacting to what she sees, and eavesdropping on what's said, without showing the audience what's actually happening.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
I just caught up on the whole fiasco. I could not for the life of me figure out who Duncan was. Thank you so much.

The only thing I have to say about the creator censorship is this: It's understandable to be paranoid and I don't blame the creator PaleGrass. Afterall the fear of unknown is often paralyzing and overpowering.

Not that I think the dev would change his mind, since let's be honest people are stubborn and it'll be really fucking embarrassing to revert his decision, but I'm going to explain to all the readers why the dev would've never been prosecuted if he followed basic cybersecurity etiqutte as well as macro trends in the cyber crime industry in the USA and even the UK since they work closely together.

Here's are the ways I would completely avoid prosecution for creating rape content if I was doing it.
1. Create NSFW patch outside of normal distribution source. Do not advertise it's me. I mean many devs on here do this already, this is not new.
2. Use encrypted hard-drive for everything related to the game (I use VeraCrypt. The FBI or NSA would not be able to open what's on my hard-drive. They cannot force me to open it, I can just say I forgot the key. And if they can't link me to the content, they can't prosecute me). VeraCrypt is free and secure. Look up Symmetric Key Cryptography, use a long key so it's "quantum computer proof". Done.
3. Do not leave digital footprint, use a clean VPN. To be fair, there's a lot of VPN out there nowadays especially the ones that keeps getting ads spam. Those are 100% FBI / NSA honeypots. They're funded by the federal government. Use ones that do not advertise. Preferably Russian or Chinese. Those guys quite frankly have zero interest in aiding the West to catch you. I always laugh when dumb Americans cry about Tiktok or Huawei. I always trust the Chinese over the USA. Chinese don't matter. USA does. Chinese cannot lock your fat ass in jail in American terrority nor do they have extredition treaty.

The ONLY way I can be prosecuted is if I make it easy for them. But most importantly, the cyber crime world is currently fucked. There's too much CP, let alone snuff, animal abuse, and other sick nasty shit that people make and sell. Too little money and resources.

The "authorities" would not waste time, energy, and money to "raid" you like the stupid memes of "FBI open up". You're not worth their time. This is the reality that most people don't know because it'll be dumb to report on this. If they can't even deal with little young girls getting sexually abused because there's too many, they are not going to have time to deal with your stupid, insignificant content.

And after all of that, even if they DO raid you. They can't prosecute you. Because you encrypted your harddrive. Windows is compromised in my eyes, Snowden has proven once that Windows is colluding with the NSA. But even if they can log into Windows, they can't see your dirty deeds.
I think PG will not change his decision. Lisa was murdered. He drowned in a giant pool of vanilla sauce.
But I cannot understand the anxiety that causes all this.
I became a member of f95 in 2017. Since then, there has been talk of "the FBI will raid" loli and shota games.
Not a single developer was arrested, not a single game was taken into account.
"Some idiots who are attention whores and don't know anything about shit" keep coming out and saying that there is rape in the game, there is dark content, these are forbidden.
Okay, but in other games there is murder, theft, kidnapping, torture, beating...
All these are allowed, is rape prohibited? :)
kill but don't fuck!
like a joke :)
PG made a big mistake, I don't want to see Lisa who has become a whore for disgusting guys.
note: Flea is the best bass player of all time ♥♥♥

Sep 14, 2023
I think PG will not change his decision. Lisa was murdered. He drowned in a giant pool of vanilla sauce.
But I cannot understand the anxiety that causes all this.
I became a member of f95 in 2017. Since then, there has been talk of "the FBI will raid" loli and shota games.
Not a single developer was arrested, not a single game was taken into account.
"Some idiots who are attention whores and don't know anything about shit" keep coming out and saying that there is rape in the game, there is dark content, these are forbidden.
Okay, but in other games there is murder, theft, kidnapping, torture, beating...
All these are allowed, is rape prohibited? :)
kill but don't fuck!
like a joke :)
PG made a big mistake, I don't want to see Lisa who has become a whore for disgusting guys.
note: Flea is the best bass player of all time ♥♥♥
I think it's stupid to prohibit rape, it's an adventure game, you make choices and if you make the wrong ones, you die, but you are not allowed to be raped? This is a sex-game-site, lots of games have rape. Every game on here with a female MC, gets constantly raped. Why shouldn't this game be allowed?

Reactions: Demnor

maiie

Apr 10, 2020
Can't wait for an actual update to come so we can move on from this topic. The same shit is being said for months now and it's tiring.
BUT WAIT, why is the content being removed? Why shouldn't this game be allowed? Why didn't the creator just tell Patreon to sue Mega? Is Android working on updating the Renpy version? Is Renpy working on updating the Android version? Do the Tories report to the wokists or the reverse vampires? I refuse to read more than the post I quoted, please summarize everything again.

/s

Last edited:

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
All these are allowed, is rape prohibited?
I'm no legal expert by any means, but I honestly also don't understand the issue with rape depiction in some games. It's most definitely a horrible crime, one of the worst actually, but so is murder and you can do that in several gruesome ways even in the most mainstream games like GTA and nobody bats an eyelash. What makes this particular crime so different when it comes to games, I have no idea.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I think it's stupid to prohibit rape, it's an adventure game, you make choices and if you make the wrong ones, you die, but you are not allowed to be raped? This is a sex-game-site, lots of games have rape. Every game on here with a female MC, gets constantly raped. Why shouldn't this game be allowed?
It is a fucked up world we live in. I see some pretty violent Manga yet in Japan the penis is cesnored. Go figure?

Reactions: SisterFucker3099

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
I'm no legal expert by any means, but I honestly also don't understand the issue with rape depiction in some games. It's most definitely a horrible crime, one of the worst actually, but so is murder and you can do that in several gruesome ways even in the most mainstream games like GTA and nobody bats an eyelash. What makes this particular crime so different when it comes to games, I have no idea.
Dude, you don't need to be a lawyer. because no one was raped. Lisa is a digital character, she doesn't get hurt. Otherwise, I don't think even one person here would defend rape, murder, etc.

Nameless6968

Oct 7, 2019
I'm glad it's gone, that rape scene was too much and brutal for the lively and happy Lisa, imo it just didn't fit in the overall mood of the game.
why play a game when it was clearly stated what in said game. you people are what's wrong with the world thinking the world made of rainbows and unicorns news flash IT IS NOT ITS UGLEY AND GRUEL. also it didn't fit in the overall theme of the game, are we playing the same game, once stat call deviancy ( the quality of not being usual, and of being generally considered to be unacceptable) kinda defines the MOOD of the game, also without the rape/blackmail changes the plot of story if its remove.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes