TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Reactions: DiegoSaintE

gizike

Jul 5, 2017
Really-really sorry for this game, it was by far the best on f95 for me. And yeah romance is boring, I think everyone wants to play these games only for getting something new/unusal/unreal.

Reactions: mast3r

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
OKAY!

New save directory!

Windows: C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\AppData\Local\User Data\Default\Lisa

If there is no Default folder inside User Data simply make one (right click - new folder - rename Default)

Inside Default create another folder called Lisa

Copy and paste all .rpgsave files from your previous www>save folder into the newly created Lisa folder.

Mac: blimpcity (big thank you dude!) posted a few pages ago https://f95zone.to/threads/lisa-v2-651-palegrass.86725/post-9020812

This is the only time you'll have to do this and new players won't have to do it at all, I hope this helps <3
I am sorry but when I moved my saves to this folder (yes I am using a PC and this describes a solution for saves, albeit less than convenient I decided to try it out) the game won't pick them up (ie I can't see them when I go to the loading menu in the game). This solution does not seem to work.

Any other bright ideas or do I really have to restart the game?

banqwert

Jul 2, 2020
Would there by any issues in running the new update separately without deleting the old version 2.852? I want to keep the Paul and Duncan routes for personal revisits.

Reactions: zexsen92

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Would there by any issues in running the new update separately without deleting the old version 2.852? I want to keep the Paul and Duncan routes for personal revisits.
The issue is that the game now uses local saves, which means that both versions of the game would be trying to save in the same slots.

You could make some saves with the old version, copy and paste them into a different folder, play the newer version, and then swap out the saves later, if you wanted to replay the old version. I'm not entirely certain that it would work, but you could try it.

Reactions: banqwert
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes