goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
So to resume, there is no new content. But the dev redo the game without including the rape scenes that's it ?

moozoo

May 11, 2017
the quality of not being usual
The unusual event does not necessarily add quality to the game. The rape scene with Lisa was such a case, disgusting, and not in line with her further actions. A girl experiencing such an event would be totally demoralized and crushed for the next few years or entire life, yet the next day she was good as new. It was a disgusting nonsense, I'm glad it is gone.

Sep 14, 2023
Renpy version isn't update any more?
Please stop with that renpy BS, this is a walk around game, walk around games are mostly written in RPGM. Endless click VN's are mostly written in renpy. Switching those 2 around creates horrible user experience.

Yes you can use unity, that makes often even really shitty games, they take a long time to run, and often make your super computer with 4K screen crawl down to a 8084 experience.... (If you are even old enough to remember what kind of shit that was)

Edit: many facepalm idiots, go look your self morons, ever seen a good renpy game where you could walk around? I only see the rpgm-remakes in renpy, where you see the same pictures, but you have to click on a square, instead of walking to it. It looks ridiculous.

Only advantage of a renpy, is that you can extract the .rpa files often and look if you missed something, which by the way isn't possible for those so called remakes, because they often have some kind of extra's that still used the old rpgm data-library.

Last edited:

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
Renpy version isn't update any more?
the dev of that version said he'll do it once the Jayce party event is done, so I'm guessing not until next update? I'm not really sure myself. He's working on it eventually is what I got from it

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
The unusual event does not necessarily add quality to the game. The rape scene with Lisa was such a case, disgusting, and not in line with her further actions. A girl experiencing such an event would be totally demoralized and crushed for the next few years or entire life, yet the next day she was good as new. It was a disgusting nonsense, I'm glad it is gone.
Those scenes are actually avoidable but you would know that if you played the game. I supect you didnt.

maiie

Apr 10, 2020
It's true that you would have this whiplash of horrifying gang rape scene and then be doing tee hee Instagram beach fun within a few hours.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

Can't_See_77

May 20, 2022
I hope your favorite route never gets nerfed from a game u like. U had the choice to not play the route and u would of been fine. This was one of the more popular routes the dev himself has even said it was, so it being gone sucks for a bunch of people. U could just choose not to be dickhead over it.

Nameless6968

Oct 7, 2019
I guess you never read a true crime novel where murder rape and blackmail predominate through out the story then 2 chapters later the everything rainbows and sunshine ITS CALL STORY TELLING.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I became a member of f95 in 2017. Since then, there has been talk of "the FBI will raid" loli and shota games.
Not a single developer was arrested, not a single game was taken into account.
Are you not aware of the fact that a well known adult game developer was arrested in Australia two months ago for developing a loli game? His house, vehicles, possessions, bank accounts, and other online accounts were seized by the government, and he's currently awaiting trial. If convicted, he faces 10 to 12 years in prison for creating Daz renders of fictional characters.

Tell me again how "not a single developer was arrested".

Now, while I personally dislike loli and shota content, I strongly maintain that no one should be criminally prosecuted for creating drawings, paintings, or other artwork depicting fictional characters, or for telling stories involving fictional characters, unless there were real people who were harmed or exploited during the production of the work. But I don't write the laws in Australia, or any other country, and this is a serious consideration for some developers. People can and do get in trouble for it, depending on the laws where they live.

The rape scenes with Lisa - all of them - were very well done, especially the one in the cinema and the one later that night with just Paul. Those two were artistically outstanding and very erotic. It's a terrible shame that they're now gone from the game.

As for your assumption that all women would have the same response to that kind of traumatic experience, you're wrong. Women are not all the same, just as men are not all the same, and different people have different responses to similar situations. Some women are emotionally devastated by being raped, and the trauma may continue for years. Other women suppress the trauma and just get on with their lives, acting as if nothing had happened. And there are other types of response, as well. All of these different types of responses do happen in real life, with real women, and are therefore within the realm of what is realistic and believable in fiction. Not that fiction always has to be realistic and believable.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Are you not aware of the fact that a well known adult game developer was arrested in Australia two months ago for developing a loli game? His house, vehicles, possessions, bank accounts, and other online accounts were seized by the government, and he's currently awaiting trial. If convicted, he faces 10 to 12 years in prison for creating Daz renders of fictional characters.

Now, while I personally dislike loli and shota content, I strongly maintain that no one should be criminally prosecuted for creating drawings, paintings, or other artwork depicting fictional characters, or for telling stories involving fictional characters, unless there were real people who were harmed or exploited during the production of the work. But I don't write the laws in Australia, or any other country, and this is a serious consideration for some developers. People can and do get in trouble for it, depending on the laws where they live.

The rape scenes with Lisa - all of them - were very well done, especially the one in the cinema and the one later that night with just Paul. Those two were artistically outstanding and very erotic. It's a terrible shame that they're now gone from the game.

As for your assumption that all women would have the same response to that kind of traumatic experience, you're wrong. Women are not all the same, just as men are not all the same, and different people have different responses to similar situations. Some women are emotionally devastated by being raped, and the trauma may continue for years. Other women suppress the trauma and just get on with their lives, acting as if nothing had happened. And there are other types of response, as well. All of these different types of responses do happen in real life, with real women, and are therefore within the realm of what is realistic and believable in fiction. Not that fiction always has to be realistic and believable.
No, I didn't know about it, I checked and you are right when you said that such an incident happened last August. The developer was released on bail.
A first since 2017, I was touched.
However, we do not know why and how this situation happened and what is behind the matter. We do not know the name and nickname of the person arrested or the name of the game.
According to dailymail, spiderman mask and statues were found in this monster's house :)
There are thousands of manufacturers and games. They serve a need. You may not like Shota, but I have such a complex because of the events I experienced in my childhood. I've lived with this my whole life and I can't get rid of it. And I know I'm not alone.
These kinds of games relax people like me, they serve a purpose like brothels.
Bigots do not rule the world, it is not right to generalize individual events that took place thanks to them.

Nameless6968

Oct 7, 2019

Ok point proven, but the elephant in room needs to be address what did this unsub do to draw the authorities to his door step, I don't think drawing loli pics or making loli game, because he isnt the only developer doing this. What put him on there radar, big question is what??

banqwert

Jul 2, 2020
Hi guys, can we please stop discussing this issue in the thread. Whatever is done is done. As to why it had to be done, it has been explained ad nauseum in multiple earlier posts. Please kindly use the search function to read through. Let's move forward and keep the discussion on the game please.

TicTacPack

May 23, 2022
Hi guys, can we please stop discussing this issue in the thread. Whatever is done is done. As to why it had to be done, it has been explained ad nauseum in multiple earlier posts. Please kindly use the search function to read through. Let's move forward and keep the discussion on the game please.
That's not how a open forum works.

Reactions: Can't_See_77

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
However, we do not know why and how this situation happened and what is behind the matter. We do not know the name and nickname of the person arrested or the name of the game.
We do know why and how and what is behind it. We do know the developer's alias and the name of the game.

The developer was Westy. The name of the game was Proud Father. You won't find it here on F95.

You may not like Shota, but I have such a complex because of the events I experienced in my childhood. I've lived with this my whole life and I can't get rid of it. And I know I'm not alone.
These kinds of games relax people like me, they serve a purpose like brothels.
I haven't offered any criticism of your preferences. And I was very clear about my stance that it shouldn't be a crime to tell fictional stories or create art which doesn't involve harm to real people.

I don't like shota or loli, but you can like whatever you please. As long as no real youngsters are involved, I don't object. It's only when actual people are harmed or exploited that there's a problem.

Ok point proven, but the elephant in room needs to be address what did this unsub do to draw the authorities to his door step, I don't think drawing loli pics or making loli game, because he isnt the only developer doing this. What put him on there radar, big question is what??
What he did to bring the authorities to his doorstep is create a game with Daz renders of lolis. That's it. That is the crime for which he was arrested and for which he is being charged. And that's enough in Australia. The police commander who spoke with the press said, and I quote, "While the material on the platform does not involve live c h i l d r e n, it has been created to mimic that and this is clearly of great concern to us."

The Australian police also told the press that they had been following the development of his game for three months, prior to arresting him, in order to build a case against him.

You point out that he's not the only developer creating such content, but where do the others live? If they live in Australia, you can bet that they're currently looking to relocate, or to cover their tracks in some way. And there are several other countries which likewise criminalize such content, even when it's just artwork and fictional stories.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
We do know why and how and what is behind it. We do know the developer's alias and the name of the game.

The developer was Westy. The name of the game was Proud Father. You won't find it here on F95.

I haven't offered any criticism of your preferences. And I was very clear about my stance that it shouldn't be a crime to tell fictional stories or create art which doesn't involve harm to real people.

I don't like shota or loli, but you can like whatever you please. As long as no real youngsters are involved, I don't object. It's only when actual people are harmed or exploited that there's a problem.

What he did to bring the authorities to his doorstep is create a game with Daz renders of lolis. That's it. That is the crime for which he was arrested and for which he is being charged. And that's enough in Australia. The police commander who spoke with the press said, and I quote, "While the material on the platform does not involve live c h i l d r e n, it has been created to mimic that and this is clearly of great concern to us."

The Australian police also told the press that they had been following the development of his game for three months, prior to arresting him, in order to build a case against him.

You point out that he's not the only developer creating such content, but where do the others live? If they live in Australia, you can bet that they're currently looking to relocate, or to cover their tracks in some way. And there are several other countries which likewise criminalize such content, even when it's just artwork and fictional stories.
English is not my native language, so I mistook you for someone advocating censorship. I'm sorry, it's hard to understand and express yourself in a different language.
I've seen this game but I've never played it, but the content it has is obvious from its name.
Someone who plays this game is impressed by the game and says he will fuck loli like the guy in the game, but does not transfer the situation to real life.
This possibility exists, but there is also a similar possibility in the case of committing the same crime without playing.
In fact, many people who have no connection with such media (games, videos, manga, magazines, stories, etc.) have committed/are committing these crimes both now and in the past.
Censorship and ban will bring more problems, not solutions.

ivano

Jul 31, 2017
I have problems with save games, when I load previous version one, the pause menu appears and I can't remove it

Rintal

May 6, 2017
So, people don’t care that this event can be avoided if you don’t like it. Do people care that it basically exists somewhere in the game's code and they're glad it doesn't exist anymore, even though someone likes it? I'll probably never understand this.
Also, I don’t understand why rape can be depicted in movies, TV series, or written about in books, but you can’t make adult game with a rape scene.
In general, the whole situation around this scene is a theater of the absurd.

Reactions: Demnor and Zane11

eddje

Apr 27, 2020
how do you make it work on mac?
I've followed this instructions:

Later, got a error msg "Failed to load extension from: /private/var/folders/86/yj5d2yxd7n35_8sh4n975k5h0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/944C27E4-AF5E-4DBC-AB3E-EB89D4BCB4FB/d/Game.app/Contents/Resources/app.nw. Required value 'name' is missing or invalid."

And fixed editing the package.json file, writing "game" on "name" variable. It's was empty before.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes