Kai956

Jun 15, 2017
After playing the game I must say I kinda like it. I like the more darker theme and the chars a loveable too but as I am simple person who loves girl/girl action I am a bit dissapointed that there is so few content in it. Aside from the one lesbian route and 2 threesome or one foursome scene there is not much there. The game offered so many opportunitys but didn't act on it that is what I find dissapointing. (Before anyone says something I know that it isn't a lesbian game but I like what I like)

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
... but as I am simple person who loves girl/girl action I am a bit dissapointed that there is so few content in it. Aside from the one lesbian route and 2 threesome or one foursome scene there is not much there. The game offered so many opportunitys but didn't act on it that is what I find dissapointing. (Before anyone says something I know that it isn't a lesbian game but I like what I like)
Did you also know that the game isn't over yet? As a matter of fact, we're less than halfway through the game. Just be patient. There will be more lesbian content.

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
Do we have to take the 28553 or can we stay with what we got and still down load the next update after 28553

Kai956

Jun 15, 2017
Did you also know that the game isn't over yet? As a matter of fact, we're less than halfway through the game. Just be patient. There will be more lesbian content.
Yes I know that the game isn't over yet. I just wanted to speak my mind for what is in it right now ^^

Fiksel

Jul 17, 2020
Hi,

First meeting with Duncan at Madys , I'm getting black screen at the end of the screen and can't do anything..

Anyone else is getting this ?

AliceGameSlut

Apr 17, 2017
damn I played this like 2 years ago and the Aoife content ended at the Gina meetup, gave it another chance seeing how its been such a long time and that's still where it ends? what the hell

Chihui

Oct 20, 2022
I'm a bit confused, are Paul and Duncan routes being deleted? Will the "darker content" in episode 3 include non-consensual scenes as well?

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
I'm a bit confused, are Paul and Duncan routes being deleted? Will the "darker content" in episode 3 include non-consensual scenes as well?
Not... 'will be' but 'have' already been deleted, and the reason why please be patient to read 'a few' pages back, it's been talked about on this thread for months now.

Reactions: Gladiatore

artemivanov

Apr 16, 2020
Hi,

First meeting with Duncan at Madys , I'm getting black screen at the end of the screen and can't do anything..

Anyone else is getting this ?
I had the same problem. Click in the screen with your mouse. I heard Lisa moving and a door opening and closing. Then the conversation for Moddy's gathering started.

Reactions: Fiksel

whoabacha

Jul 17, 2017
So some of the best scenes in the game have been removed and the dev has turned Sharon's tits green in the intro what a great update....glad I checked here before wasting my time any further with the game.

Reactions: Grave1754

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
I had the same problem. Click in the screen with your mouse. I heard Lisa moving and a door opening and closing. Then the conversation for Moddy's gathering started.
That's start of Mady's Gathering.Have to complete the picnic with calvin and hottub event first.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes