lenny007

Jul 22, 2020
Ok, is there any link for a game version, before he deleted this content?
I tried a mega link from changelog, but is empty

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
What's relation between Sharon & lisa ?
For best output
The relationship is whatever you decide. The "best" relationship is therefore the one you like best.

If you want the relationship as defined by PaleGrass, Sharon was Lisa's mother's close friend, and took Lisa in and raised her after her parents died. But the fact that PaleGrass left the relationship as user defined means that you can set it according to your own preferences.

Reactions: Xoxomex7

Koopah

Dec 2, 2020
Hey guys, i have been away from the game for a long time and the new updates have a bunch of scenes changed or removed of certain content. Was curious if they will be added back later or if there a seperate download or something that has them still in the game?

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Hey guys, i have been away from the game for a long time and the new updates have a bunch of scenes changed or removed of certain content. Was curious if they will be added back later or if there a seperate download or something that has them still in the game?
All of these questions have been answered, at length, multiple times here in the thread. Just do a couple of searches, or read the last 10 or so pages, and you'll be caught up.

Xoxomex7

Dec 2, 2019
Help plzzzzzzz
Screen goes black after lisa first counter with Duncan( Aoife driver ) in a garage.
What i do?

NasValir

Sep 1, 2022
Help plzzzzzzz
Screen goes black after lisa first counter with Duncan( Aoife driver ) in a garage.
What i do?
Checked that part and got the same result x.x
I guess we need to cry for the aid of higher existences.
Attached a save file if it can help with anything.

Either both of us missing some vcredist or other poop from our PC,
in my case it can be the fact that it is a save file from the previous version as well or
something missing from there in the game.

I might say the 2nd option has the highest chance in my case.
So have you started a new game with the new version?
as far as i recall the warning to go to bar to don't miss Duncan path was at the beginning of the cutscene, so probably that's not the problem here.

Last edited:

Xoxomex7

Dec 2, 2019
Checked that part and got the same result x.x
I guess we need to cry for the aid of higher existences.
Attached a save file if it can help with anything.

Either both of us missing some vcredist or other poop from our PC,
in my case it can be the fact that it is a save file from the previous version as well or
something missing from there in the game.

I might say the 2nd option has the highest chance in my case.
So have you started a new game with the new version?
as far as i recall the warning to go to bar to don't miss Duncan path was at the beginning of the cutscene, so probably that's not the problem here.
I started new game with new version

NasValir

Sep 1, 2022
I started new game with new version
As i recall after the mentioned scene
the game should send Lisa back to the office and right away starts the next scene
where there were 2 variants depending on if Duncan path is active or not.
(and there is no more Duncan path so probably that's the problem here...)

well, pretty much:
1) if you can send a save file then i can forward this scene in the previous version of the game and it might works that way for you
2) if you can find the v2.852b version of Lisa somewhere then do the same as above
3) waiting for PG to grant us his blessings ^.^

in short: most probably removed content cause trouble here
p.s: it still works in v2.852b

Last edited:

Xoxomex7

Dec 2, 2019
As i recall after the mentioned scene
the game should send Lisa back to the office and right away starts the next scene
where there were 2 variants depending on if Duncan path is active or not.
(and there is no more Duncan path so probably that's the problem here...)

well, pretty much:
1) if you can send a save file then i can forward this scene in the previous version of the game and it might works that way for you
2) if you can find the v2.852b version of Lisa somewhere then do the same as above
3) waiting for PG to grant us his blessings ^.^

in short: most probably removed content cause trouble here
p.s: it still works in v2.852b
Don't worry
Everything is fine now
Jss downloaded ren'py ver
It's great

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
This update was a rework to block the shrieks of pussified wimps.
The content was removed to avoid legal troubles for dev afaik (his native country banned all non-consensual sex from video games [SARCASM]so it will be the first rape-free country in the world soon[/SARCASM]).

Help plzzzzzzz
What i do?
Started from scratch in 2.85(5?)3 and still encountered exactly the same bug. Managed to find my way to the garage's dressing spot when fumbling around in the "dark". Changed my clothes and the background faded in again. That's the only way I got rid of this bug.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
did ppl forget we have an off-topic section for any discussion unrelated to the game. :cautious:

Reactions: Migii and Ahsl
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes