tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
Hey PG, this Jayce apartment segment of the game is a testament on how cinematic your vision is.

I Just fucking love the lighting. How are you lighting the scenes as well as the characters? any tips will be appreciated! :giggle::giggle:

Also, just started DAZ and holy hell, what's up with one Genesis character using up to 1gb VRAM? :oops::oops:

What are your specific configuration of your PC? How are you getting the orgy scenes with so many characters in one frame? I know there are ways... like compression of textures, reducing Sub Division etc... but still man... how? o_O

Iray in Daz is pain compared to Optix or Cycles in Blender. I, on my potato PC, am crying because every time I try to render, my PC just turns into a jet engine... being in Brazil, it also gets really hot in the summer :cry::cry::cry:

Anyways, just wanted to vent... Excited for the update!

BTW, That pink skirt on LISA... fuck me sideways!!!! looks absolutely thirst quenching. :love:

Cheers :cool:

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Also, just started DAZ and holy hell, what's up with one Genesis character using up to 1gb VRAM? :oops::oops:

What are your specific configuration of your PC? How are you getting the orgy scenes with so many characters in one frame? I know there are ways... like compression of textures, reducing Sub Division etc... but still man... how? o_O
I'm sure that PaleGrass will give you a helpful explanation when he's next on the forum, but I can answer part of this for you. PaleGrass has already told us in a past devlog (from last year, I think) that he renders larger and more complicated scenes in layers. So he'll render the environment, and then he'll render the characters separately, and then he'll composite them in post. At least, that's what I remember him saying.

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
Hey PG, this Jayce apartment segment of the game is a testament on how cinematic your vision is.

I Just fucking love the lighting. How are you lighting the scenes as well as the characters? any tips will be appreciated! :giggle::giggle:

Iray in Daz is pain compared to Optix or Cycles in Blender. I, on my potato PC, am crying because every time I try to render, my PC just turns into a jet engine... being in Brazil, it also gets really hot in the summer :cry::cry::cry:

Anyways, just wanted to vent... Excited for the update!

BTW, That pink skirt on LISA... fuck me sideways!!!! looks absolutely thirst quenching. :love:

I have 12th gen core i5, 32gigs of ram, 12gigs of nvidia rtx 3060, daz runs very smoothly on that as compare to my previous PC. So if you thinking about upgrading your PC then this config you can considered for all 3d works.

• Red Heart
Reactions: tubitvdishi2

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
I have 12th gen core i5, 32gigs of ram, 12gigs of nvidia rtx 3060, daz runs very smoothly on that as compare to my previous PC. So if you thinking about upgrading your PC then this config you can considered for all 3d works.
Did you assemble it or is it pre built? if pre built... then which brand?

kaifin

Sep 26, 2021
Resident Post: The next patch is gonna huge lol!

HEYYYY HOOO!!

Yo, it's me! Doin' the weekly drive-by :cool: I've been so locked in all week working on literally everything all at once, my work schedule on the game recently has gotten so erratic that I'm having a hard time figuring out just how much is actually done. Thankfully the batch renderer keeps me somewhat in check lol ^_^

View attachment 3475872
I LOVE this section of the Orgy and I think it's only gonna get better ^_^

I've just finished working on the tail end of the Rubbins' quests, before that I was finishing off Marcus' content, before that I was working on some new Byron minis, earlier that day I was making some sick renders for the orgy, this is all within the past 48~ hours. I've even squeezed in some more RPGM work in between so it's been full speed ahead on this side of the development wheel x) this manner of working is SO much fun though because the second I get a cool idea for a scene or an image I just jump ship from whatever I'm currently working on and move over rather than really forcing myself to continue working on something that I'm perhaps lacking a little inspiration for.

I started working on the Rubbins' content a week or two ago but left it right at the last 10-15CG because I needed a better idea for the mini events at the end then today it just came to me so I'm back on it. The best thing about this is that the sets are so small so it takes 15s~ to jump from scene to scene which is unbelievably quick compared to the 5 minutes~ it takes to load a single frame from Jayce's Apt ^_^

ANYWAY, I'm rambling. I'm just in a good mood because everything's coming together really nicely!

View attachment 3475873
It doesn't take long for Lisa to recognize the "type" of people found in the RLD.

I was thinking during the week how unfair this whole "party" thing is to everyone but the short straw definitely goes to the players on the DS Cheating route of Jayce's Party because that route won't be uploaded for another full patch which really blows but then I was sorta thinking about the bright side of it. So this patch obviously includes quite a bit of "E3" content (any future content outside of Jayce's Apartment) but largely it focuses on reintroductions and continuations of credit quests. There isn't exactly "a lot" of sexual content featured in the E3 content planned for next patch because of how big the orgy is and how much longer sexual content takes to make. I was considering adding more in the form of the next Mod Shop event but that event is quite a lengthy one and I just don't think it's fair to keep players in Jayce's Apartment for another month just to add one more lengthy-ish scene.
The "main" DS Cheating scene features a much lower character count than the sharing scene or the orgy so it's development time will be a fraction of either of those meaning I can focus more on E3 content in the next update. So when the DS Cheating patch is uploaded there will be a wealth of content waiting outside for them, likely a few hours worth which is honestly a lot nicer than returning to Renshire only to scavenge for a few smaller events if that makes sense.
BASICALLY next patch will have a much more diverse range of content waiting in Renshire than the upcoming patch because I'll have more "free" time once the orgy is completed ^_^
(there was probably a way more concise way of saying this but I hope you understand my meaning lol)

View attachment 3475875
It's gotta be over 2 years since I've rendered an image with Jock in it. BACK TO RENSHIRE LETS GOOO! xD

SCENE LIST! I think I have the final scene list for the upcoming patch so I'll just drop it below:

DL Orgy - 15%~
Night After with Sharon - 85%~
Outfit3 - 30%~
TB - 100%
PSF (Pink Street Outfit) IG Photos - 100%
Rubbins' Leaflets - 100%
Marcus Poster - 100%
Byron Minis - 15%
Photo Club Intro - 0%
Return to Theo's - 0%

This alongside all of the updated changing / coffee / etc, etc CGs with Lisa's "Pink Street Outfit" should be a solid couple of hours of gameplay. My Daz output folder already has well over 700CGs rendered, about 500~ of those being unique with the patch not really even close to completion; the patch is likely gonna be one of the largest in the past couple of years. The only scene from the list I'm really unsure about is the Photo Club because it begins as an RPGM sequence then grows into some smaller "investigative(?)" CG based events so I'm not sure if it's even worth starting it with no real payoff BUT I haven't made a decision either way yet. I'll update later ^_^
I might also add some new harassment events for the RLD but not sure yet!

View attachment 3475876
:'(

The orgy is ridiculously big already and I've barely scratched the surface, it's gonna be a monumentally large scene which you probably all know by now but I do wanna mention that I think so far it has some really sexy sequences. It's quickly becoming one of my favorite scenes and I'm holding back on so many juicy CGs because I think it'd be better to experience them rather than me just tossing them up out of context. I hope my bigging this up isn't in turn building it up for a fall lol! But I think you guys will love it too (i hope.. xD)

I think I'm gonna direct some focus to RPGM in the coming days. I want to start striking things off the to-do list to tidy up my "workspace" a bit. Getting some RPGM out of the way early also helps because I often need to alter some CGs or even add some additional ones so doing it early isn't a bad idea but most of all I wanna write the scenes while they're still sorta fresh in my head.

But that's about it! I'm super excited about this update, I think it's gonna be so, so good! I hope you all had a lovely weekend. Sending my love to everyone ^_^! xoxo

//pG
thank u so much, we need troy route, i hate byron plot =(

Val8

Oct 25, 2018
Is there any android savedata for v2.90b? Mine's gone and I dont want to restarting it over... Thx before!

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
What going on I’m suppose to get a new scene where they doing their second game of their playing adult card game but it’s not When I tried to redo it! What happened?

Nicklas1213

Apr 29, 2017
Deviant Post: March Wallpapers

March done! I actually have 5 this month because I didn't like one but figured I'd throw it up anyway lol ^_^

1711972177690.png
Stick that tongue out xD

Sorta playing on the Danny / Joe rivalry when I put this one together. It's pretty exaggerated but you get the idea of where things are headed with Joe's future content :d
So much color in Neon which is awesome, I love playing with a wide variety of colored lights.

1711972261544.png
Clothes delivery :D

Another one that is pretty close to a situation that will actually appear in game with Keegan. Exhibition baby! xD

1711972348947.png
Too dramatic? xD

Tons of elements in this one, I spent 95% of the time on this set simply building it rather than camera or lightwork which fell into place real fast. Lots of chaos, color, little bit of wet material stuff and voila!
I was using this to test another less intensive rain asset but it looked really amateurish so I'm back to the old one and I didn't wanna waste what I'd already done so I continued on to make this wee image ^_^
Now that I'm looking at it, it's almost got an apocalyptic vibe xD maybe I should scrap the Where The Sky Meets The Sea story and make a zombie game after Lisa instead lol!

1711972398046.png
The blueish background is actually the wall in the place lol, you'll see it in game next patch

Wet hair AGAIN, it's been a while so hopefully you'll forgive me ^_^
Bathing with Sharon! This of course is another scene that will reach the game in the near future. Recurring theme in this wallpaper set, awesome!
I don't like this image as much as the others because I feel it's just missing something, sadly I just couldn't figure out what.

1711972448124.png
I didn't finish the expression on this scene actually but the boob press is nice at least lol

I guess you can call this a bonus image? It's just another instance of my having a concept in mind but couldn't translate it well onto the screen but there it is anyway mates :))

I'll do the update post either tomorrow or Sunday guys but everything's going great on the development side, I'm really optimistic about this patch!!

Talk soon mates and have a bloody great weekend guys!! ^_^!

//pG

4.30 star(s) 112 Votes