Val8

Oct 25, 2018
Deviant Post: March Wallpapers

March done! I actually have 5 this month because I didn't like one but figured I'd throw it up anyway lol ^_^

View attachment 3498896
Stick that tongue out xD

Sorta playing on the Danny / Joe rivalry when I put this one together. It's pretty exaggerated but you get the idea of where things are headed with Joe's future content :d
So much color in Neon which is awesome, I love playing with a wide variety of colored lights.

View attachment 3498897
Clothes delivery :D

Another one that is pretty close to a situation that will actually appear in game with Keegan. Exhibition baby! xD

View attachment 3498898

Too dramatic? xD

Tons of elements in this one, I spent 95% of the time on this set simply building it rather than camera or lightwork which fell into place real fast. Lots of chaos, color, little bit of wet material stuff and voila!
I was using this to test another less intensive rain asset but it looked really amateurish so I'm back to the old one and I didn't wanna waste what I'd already done so I continued on to make this wee image ^_^
Now that I'm looking at it, it's almost got an apocalyptic vibe xD maybe I should scrap the Where The Sky Meets The Sea story and make a zombie game after Lisa instead lol!

View attachment 3498900
The blueish background is actually the wall in the place lol, you'll see it in game next patch

Wet hair AGAIN, it's been a while so hopefully you'll forgive me ^_^
Bathing with Sharon! This of course is another scene that will reach the game in the near future. Recurring theme in this wallpaper set, awesome!
I don't like this image as much as the others because I feel it's just missing something, sadly I just couldn't figure out what.

View attachment 3498901
I didn't finish the expression on this scene actually but the boob press is nice at least lol

I guess you can call this a bonus image? It's just another instance of my having a concept in mind but couldn't translate it well onto the screen but there it is anyway mates :))

I'll do the update post either tomorrow or Sunday guys but everything's going great on the development side, I'm really optimistic about this patch!!

Talk soon mates and have a bloody great weekend guys!! ^_^!

//pG
Oh Hell Yes!! Lisa the Exhibitionist!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

Jer'icho

Jul 19, 2017
As far as the latest post goes, only one thing really matters--was there a release date for the next update announced?

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes