PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
How are you lighting the scenes as well as the characters? any tips will be appreciated! :giggle::giggle:
I wrote some bits n' pieces about lighting on this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/lisa-v2-90b-palegrass.86725/post-12207156

It's easy to get caught up in using Pointlights & Emissives for entire scenes because they're quite straightforward to use but I'd really recommend sticking to spotlights for lighting characters (I know I wrote this in the post I linked but just reiterating because I think it's that important ^_^)

That and building your sets beforehand with all of your emissives set nicely are probably the 2 best off the top of my head tips I could offer. They're the big things I wish I'd done from the start (that and using dForce xD) but if you're struggling with anything mate I'd be happy to TRY and help lol!

Also, just started DAZ and holy hell, what's up with one Genesis character using up to 1gb VRAM? :oops::oops:

What are your specific configuration of your PC? How are you getting the orgy scenes with so many characters in one frame? I know there are ways... like compression of textures, reducing Sub Division etc... but still man... how? o_O

Iray in Daz is pain compared to Optix or Cycles in Blender. I, on my potato PC, am crying because every time I try to render, my PC just turns into a jet engine... being in Brazil, it also gets really hot in the summer :cry::cry::cry:
Oh man, don't get me started x) it's crazy isn't it! I'm kinda lucky I started building Lisa in 720p because a lot of the images just wouldn't be possible if it were a higher resolution.

I'm still running this trusty 3060ti, a 12th gen i9 12900k and 32gb ram. I bought a new case when I rebuilt my PC a couple of years ago and it's too small and I just don't wanna rebuild lol! Depending on the set I usually render 2.5/3 characters per image then comp them together in Photoshop.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also if you need a hand with anything Daz related feel free to ask, here or in DMs. I'd be more than happy to help mate :) x

Finally an end to this never ending scenes! I am waiting for years for progress with the peeping neighbour for example.
I know dude, I'm sure there are hundreds of players in the exact same boat but we're nearly there I swear!!

The peeper though! There's no content there in the upcoming patch BUT I was writing his next scenes a couple of weeks ago which will follow in the next patch ^_^ they feature Sharon and lemonade, damn what a time to be alive xD

Hello, what is the route that is complete? Sharing ON Cheat OFF?
Yarg! Yeah mate :)

As far as the latest post goes, only one thing really matters--was there a release date for the next update announced?
Not until I finish all of the CGs ^_^

is there yet a scene of shaaron and lisa having sex together?
No, not yet bud. That content is still a ways off <3

Does v2.90 scene got removed or just a glitch?
Nothing was removed in 2.9 :eek:

----------------------------------------------------

YO! :D

I dunno what else to write but hello to anyone reading lol ^_^!

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
I wrote some bits n' pieces about lighting on this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/lisa-v2-90b-palegrass.86725/post-12207156

It's easy to get caught up in using Pointlights & Emissives for entire scenes because they're quite straightforward to use but I'd really recommend sticking to spotlights for lighting characters (I know I wrote this in the post I linked but just reiterating because I think it's that important ^_^)

That and building your sets beforehand with all of your emissives set nicely are probably the 2 best off the top of my head tips I could offer. They're the big things I wish I'd done from the start (that and using dForce xD) but if you're struggling with anything mate I'd be happy to TRY and help lol!

Oh man, don't get me started x) it's crazy isn't it! I'm kinda lucky I started building Lisa in 720p because a lot of the images just wouldn't be possible if it were a higher resolution.

I'm still running this trusty 3060ti, a 12th gen i9 12900k and 32gb ram. I bought a new case when I rebuilt my PC a couple of years ago and it's too small and I just don't wanna rebuild lol! Depending on the set I usually render 2.5/3 characters per image then comp them together in Photoshop.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also if you need a hand with anything Daz related feel free to ask, here or in DMs. I'd be more than happy to help mate :) x

I know dude, I'm sure there are hundreds of players in the exact same boat but we're nearly there I swear!!

The peeper though! There's no content there in the upcoming patch BUT I was writing his next scenes a couple of weeks ago which will follow in the next patch ^_^ they feature Sharon and lemonade, damn what a time to be alive xD

Yarg! Yeah mate :)

Not until I finish all of the CGs ^_^

No, not yet bud. That content is still a ways off <3

Nothing was removed in 2.9 :eek:

----------------------------------------------------

YO! :D

I dunno what else to write but hello to anyone reading lol ^_^!
Your kidding what the point of putting v2.90 in first place if this not the scene you want!

bobapop8988

Dec 26, 2019
Tutor Post: More Tension in Renshire

Hiii guys! ^_^

Lol I slept for like 14 hours last night.. probably the longest sleep I've had since staying up all night playing warcraft back in like 2008 xD I wasn't well yesterday at all, I even left early. Something iffy going on in my stomach so I'm off today too but I'm still working (on Lisa lol!)

So I jumped over to start the return to Theo's content last week and actually forgot about the scene with Lisa and Theo to start it off. It's a short but somewhat intense scene where Lisa confronts Theo about Tony.

feb6d5f9-c3f2-4f43-b613-e6907322acaf-740x0.png

The idea I'm really trying to push here without directly saying it is "don't trust anyone" as Lisa's again inundated with questions about everything and everyone which is a poor place to be. Yes, there are more questions for both Lisa and the player in the upcoming update but most of those questions will be answered in the patch following this one.
All of this secrecy around Aoife and Tony might feel like the big reveal in the story because it's really the only visible part of the story thus far but it's just the first layer. I haven't been secretive about the fact that Lisa becomes involved in Deloitte activity, that much has been public since the first release. After this patch you might question "how could Lisa become involved with Tony's business, knowing what she knows?" and that's a much better question than why is Aoife kept under watch.
There will however be some questions left pretty ambiguous until later or even until the Renshire Stories VNs, one of which will feature Theo as the playable character (BIG hype for that one!) ^_^!

Anyway this entire scene is finished, both the opening event and the first day working in Theo's since 2021? xD

e07256fd-e8c2-4406-94fc-25ab9e4bfd28-740x0.png

There will be more Theo's work mixed in over the next few patches, further expanding on a few new characters like the troop seen above. I think it's better to do it this way than to overload each path's content into one patch which is a mistake I made at the start. I wanna keep each release varied in terms of content :)

Overall progress? I'll just continue the wee scene list from last week:

DL Orgy - 20-25%~
Night After with Sharon - 85%~
Outfit3 - 75%~~~~~~~
TB - 100%
PSF (Pink Street Outfit) IG Photos - 100%
Rubbins' Leaflets - 100%
Marcus Poster - 100%
Byron Minis (reworked) - 50%~
Return to Theo's - 100%
Photo Club Intro - 0%

49185411-9af8-40d3-b1d1-f8fdb6473b01-740x0.png

I'm getting pretty close to having everything except the orgy finished which is really awesome, one step closer to dropping another patch at your feet ^_^
The orgy will still take time to put together though, I'm judging the % seen above on total CG count but not every CG is equal in terms of production time. The section I'm working on at the moment is taking over an hour per CG so it's very slow work but every CG complete is one step closer to the finish line!

Another event I've been working on is the Outfit 3 scenes and it's turning out quite a bit longer than I expected, but for good reason! (It's not bloat, I swear! xD) The scene features Gina and with the party being in the very recent past it only makes sense that they talk about what happened (obviously this is route dependent) but that's only one of the topics of their conversation so I've extended the scene a bit to include the others as they're quite important for both character & story. There's a hint in the CG below ^_^

cbcf2117-a5e2-40d0-b281-2c011af8c640-740x0.png

It's a nice scene overall I think and it shouldn't take too long to get through even for the "speedrunning" players lol :)

But that's about it, another week working on everything all at once!
Thanks so much for everything guys, sending my love your way <3

//pG

Last edited:

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
As a Ren'Py player, I would like a rough estimate of when the party might be finished.

Apologies if this was already answered somewhere in thread.

ETA. It sounds like it will be at least 3 more releases, so quite a long time.

Last edited:

Devil-jin

Feb 13, 2021
How tf do I trigger the camping trip.. I've done everything in moody's garage and now it just repeats the tasks.

fruzsy16

Apr 19, 2020
HI! :)) first, thank you for the game..! :)

The Paul's route and Duncan's rout has it been permanently deleted?
Or can it be updated as a patch? :O

Although this would certainly be difficult to solve, but I also liked that content.

Reactions: yrban7477

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Tom Hortons : The coffee shop near Lisa's house
Pool Photo : First unlock the Hot Tub
(Go to the pool in the garden after completing the Camping Trip )
Need Help. I can seem to get Instagram photo by the pool. Also i havent been able to unlock the Hot tub!! Please help. I have all instagram photots except Pool. Thanks

4.30 star(s) 112 Votes