Thunderhips

Sep 24, 2017
This looks like a great game and I really wanted to enjoy this, but I simply can't handle the slow text speed.

Can you add an option for Instant text, such as ? Otherwise, it is really annoying for fast readers.

EDIT:
Actually, I went ahead and did it myself. For anyone else wanting to do the same, just grab the YEP_X_MessageSpeedOpt.js file from this thread, and then add the following code at the end of "www/js/plugins.js":

JavaScript:
{ "name": "YEP_X_MessageSpeedOpt", "status": true, "description": "v1.00 (Requires YEP_MessageCore.js) Let your places adjust the\nspeed the message window displays text.", "parameters": { "OptionsCommand": "Message Speed", "DefaultSpeed": "11", "InstantText": "Instant" } },

The SlowText plugin also likes to change the text speed so go to "www/js/plugins/SlowText.js" and change line 75 from this.updateTextSpeed(this.obtainEscapeParam(textState)); to this.obtainEscapeParam(textState);
Following up on this, I finally finished the episode and I loved it! Plenty of content, really arousing scenes. Lisa is gorgeous :love:

It gives me a little bit of The Office Wife vibes (which is one of my favourites), I thought you were also going for the supernatural horniness with the Mayan ruins.

Besides the slow dialogue I mentioned in the previous post, there are also some things that could be improved. The train transitions seem unnecessary after the first time (at least until there is a scene implemented there) and going back home to change your clothes every time gets boring fast (maybe add a dressing room in Albiss?).

All in all, keep up the good work, can't wait for the next episode!

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Lisa [Ep. 1] [PaleGrass] Unofficial Ren'Py Version [quenzy77] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 2,01 GB / 190 MB - Lisa-Episode1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,97 GB / 153 MB - Lisa-Episode1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (Win/Linux/Mac): - -

(y)LOAD'n'LIKE - If you LOAD it then LIKE it!(y) Thanks!

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Syngames

Sep 27, 2020
The game breaks at Danny night it get to ...is he s and stops and cant do anything. I aslo keep gets errors when I go on the to do list.

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
No the instagram events will always be available my brother, it is considered a sidequest (optional content) and will lead to optional scenes leaning towards to sort of "influencer" career. The shower event is triggered only once instagram has been unlocked and then taking a shower :)
Oh wow thank you so much mate i really aprecciate that

• Red Heart

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Lisa [Ep. 1] [PaleGrass] Unofficial Ren'Py Version [quenzy77] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 2,01 GB / 190 MB - Lisa-Episode1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,97 GB / 153 MB - Lisa-Episode1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (Win/Linux/Mac): Workupload - -

(y)LOAD'n'LIKE - If you LOAD it then LIKE it!(y) Thanks!

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -
Thanks.

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
In the college area outside at night there was a tree you could squeeze through as Lisa heard something but I can't find anything why?

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
More questions. 1. I didn't trigger the jogging quest before Shannon left and I haven't sunbathed either will this be a quest i can't finish until episode 2? 2. How do I trigger this drinks night event and not the one on the swimming trip? 3. After talking to Gina it mentions being mad at Danny as well as needing to go home second floor after finishing but I did and nothing happened?

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
i really love this game but when next update new ep2?
Gearing towards early September <3

Following up on this, I finally finished the episode and I loved it! Plenty of content, really arousing scenes. Lisa is gorgeous :love:

It gives me a little bit of The Office Wife vibes (which is one of my favourites), I thought you were also going for the supernatural horniness with the Mayan ruins.

Besides the slow dialogue I mentioned in the previous post, there are also some things that could be improved. The train transitions seem unnecessary after the first time (at least until there is a scene implemented there) and going back home to change your clothes every time gets boring fast (maybe add a dressing room in Albiss?).

All in all, keep up the good work, can't wait for the next episode!
Hey Thunderhips! I'm gonna add your previous post to the first post here, thanks for sharing that buddy! There will be scenes on the train but likely not until E3 and ya I realize that was a little silly of me not to offer more areas to change, in the next release Lisa will be able to change in College, in the Hotel Brava and at Theo's (i think)!

Thanks for stopping by dude it's much appreciated! <3

The game breaks at Danny night it get to ...is he s and stops and cant do anything. I aslo keep gets errors when I go on the to do list.
Do you have a save file near where the event breaks my dude? Sorry about that! I haven't heard any reports of that one being bugged :eek: also the attachment on the first post has a plugins.js file that should fix the known bug on the to-do list xo<3

Reactions: necronlord

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
In the college area outside at night there was a tree you could squeeze through as Lisa heard something but I can't find anything why?
It's an area that will be used later during council quests and other things? xd But yeah for now there's nothing in there my dude x

More questions. 1. I didn't trigger the jogging quest before Shannon left and I haven't sunbathed either will this be a quest i can't finish until episode 2? 2. How do I trigger this drinks night event and not the one on the swimming trip? 3. After talking to Gina it mentions being mad at Danny as well as needing to go home second floor after finishing but I did and nothing happened?
Bring on the questions!

1: No Sharon returns at the end of Episode 1 and you can then complete all of her content if you so wish :)

2: Drinks Night is triggered by wearing Summer Blouse, goto Mac&Dees at the far east of the Town Center and drink three times (it has to be at night)

3: You must complete the Riggs event in Theo's before the confront scene happens if both Gina's house & Theo's - Riggs are done then goto the 1F of Lisa's house at night and that'll trigger the following scenes :)

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
It's an area that will be used later during council quests and other things? xd But yeah for now there's nothing in there my dude x

Bring on the questions!

1: No Sharon returns at the end of Episode 1 and you can then complete all of her content if you so wish :)

2: Drinks Night is triggered by wearing Summer Blouse, goto Mac&Dees at the far east of the Town Center and drink three times (it has to be at night)

3: You must complete the Riggs event in Theo's before the confront scene happens if both Gina's house & Theo's - Riggs are done then goto the 1F of Lisa's house at night and that'll trigger the following scenes :)
Yeh it did all eventually trigger. Last questions in this specific episode aside from the swim trip events where you can join the cheating/sharing paths are there any quests that are added or altered in the game. one example would be that you start cheating path and then when doing the tutoring you hook up with the kid and for sharing once it is decided you are in to that you and Danny head over to the park. Some may be planned but just wondered if there is any now? My other question is if certain scenes change if you have higher deviance for example I did the gloryhole scene early but if I did it with 9 deviance would Lisa have the option of partaking and also will a new gloryhole be made in future?

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Yeh it did all eventually trigger. Last questions in this specific episode aside from the swim trip events where you can join the cheating/sharing paths are there any quests that are added or altered in the game. one example would be that you start cheating path and then when doing the tutoring you hook up with the kid and for sharing once it is decided you are in to that you and Danny head over to the park. Some may be planned but just wondered if there is any now? My other question is if certain scenes change if you have higher deviance for example I did the gloryhole scene early but if I did it with 9 deviance would Lisa have the option of partaking and also will a new gloryhole be made in future?
There is very little variance in the events in Episode 1, I'm trying to think off the top of my head but I'm drawing a blank right now. E1 was supposed to be a sort of intro lol but I couldn't help myself making it bigger. The routes per each event will start drastically shifting in E2's chapters. I'm currently rendering out two routes for Viv & Luca :)

No Lisa can't partake in the first gloryhole event but it isn't the last you've seen of the gloryholes and next time Lisa may well be compelled to have a taste ;)

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
I have to finish a quest (Marcus’ content is yet finished based on the diary), but I can safely say that I really enjoyed this first episode. The aumont of content for a first release is quite impressive, and I can’t wait to see when the options of different routes and paths start to differ from each other. PaleGrass , would Lisa remain with Danny regardless of the path or would there be options to have other characters becoming the ‘main’ romance/relationship, even if only in the end?

I think I’m going to re-start the game and play it again, though, as there are a few situations where it’s clear that Sharon is Lisa’s mother, as she’s referenced as such (I think one time is in the letter she left outside Lisa’s bedroom), and even if you’d ignore that, the peeping pool event stones a bit if Lisa and Sharon aren’t related.

A question a both the drinking event: before starting, it gives a warning and mentions that the event isn’t going to detail the faithful route. Is that warning the same regardless of the route you’re in?Because I got that warning in the cheating route.

• Red Heart

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
I have to finish a quest (Marcus’ content is yet finished based on the diary), but I can safely say that I really enjoyed this first episode. The aumont of content for a first release is quite impressive, and I can’t wait to see when the options of different routes and paths start to differ from each other. PaleGrass , would Lisa remain with Danny regardless of the path or would there be options to have other characters becoming the ‘main’ romance/relationship, even if only in the end?

I think I’m going to re-start the game and play it again, though, as there are a few situations where it’s clear that Sharon is Lisa’s mother, as she’s referenced as such (I think one time is in the letter she left outside Lisa’s bedroom), and even if you’d ignore that, the peeping pool event stones a bit if Lisa and Sharon aren’t related.

A question a both the drinking event: before starting, it gives a warning and mentions that the event isn’t going to detail the faithful route. Is that warning the same regardless of the route you’re in?Because I got that warning in the cheating route.
Hey dude! I'm so very glad you enjoyed it, thank you for your kind words :)

It is some time away but there is to be several different paths in which Lisa's relationship with Danny ends whether it be her decision or his and these will be well forewarned before any major decision is made. The player may choose to stay with Danny and continue cheating on him or perhaps pursue a hotwife lifestyle and also continue cheating on the side - I want this area to be as open as possible for players. He's been a fairly controversial character thus far so there won't be any more mandatory content with him included.

As for other romantic relationships; yes Lisa may enter a romantic relationship with another character (the options for which are undecided aside from Aoife) but this is quite a tricky thing to implement especially if there are many different choices of partner. It's a part of the game I'm still working through but as it stands Danny and Lisa will remain together for at least another 2 episodes although his involvement may be less going into E3 (aside from the hotwife route).

I will double check those events and thank you for pointing them out to me as I'm desperate to get rid of all maternal references in the game :)

Oo that's a good point about the notice, it currently just shows regardless of what route the player is on but I will rectify that in the master version now :)

Anyway thanks very much dude and I hope your second playthrough is enjoyable! If you spot anymore incorrect references hit me up! <33x

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes