TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Well, I meant the cutscenes are like a Ren'Py style game. I am not an expert with playing RPGM games so, I was wrong to say it's both RPGM and Ren'Py combined. That already shows you that I am a noob/stupid when it comes to RPGM games xD
Well, being a noob isn't the same as being stupid.

If I understand you correctly (I'm still not sure that I do.), you mean that, when you're in a cutscene, and you have a choice which changes how the cutscene plays out (For example, Lisa choosing whether or not to cheat with Calvin in the hotel.), this seems like how a Ren'Py game plays - just a sequence of images and/or animations, with only player choices in between.

If that is what you meant, then yeah, it's just a matter of not knowing enough about RPGM. If you wanted to, you could program an entire RPGM game like that, with only cutscenes and choices. I don't know why you would want to, though, because if that's the route you wanted to take, you'd be better off using Ren'Py, because you can rollback choices in Ren'Py, and not in RPGM. Also, you can save your game mid-choice in Ren'Py, and you have to complete any active events in RPGM, before you can access a save menu.

Basically, RPGM is a more versatile engine than Ren'Py is, but it does have some weaknesses, like the ones I just named. So, for people who don't enjoy the aspects of gameplay which involve things like traversing maps and engaging in combat, Ren'Py games are probably a better choice.

Of course, just like you could make a "cutscene only" RPGM game, you could also make a Ren'Py game with map traversal and combat. But then you begin to find the weaknesses of Ren'Py as an engine, because Ren'Py games will never be as good at those aspects of gameplay as RPGM games can be.

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
Hi chiankato! You can sunbath with Sharon out at the pool any afternoon that she's there. If she's off visiting Touma then you'll have to continue the story for her to return. If you're talking about the hidden scene with her sunbathing then the same applies but Lisa must have 19+ deviancy.

Have fun brother <3 xx
Where is the pool

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
the game needs a walkthrough, or someting in game to tell you where to go to get events. i play it and t hen watched the pics and i know i miss out on a lot of scenes, witch is too bad cause you work hard on them for us to miss em, and im not gonna spend 2 hours runing around on every stange of the day to see what happens. hope you take this constructive comment.
The in-game journal should help you along with the story scenes then once you complete the story a hidden scenes option is unlocked in the dresser beside Lisa's bed, that should help you find anything you missed :) x

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
I wonder, does it matter what order you do events in? Like, for example, if you do Event A early with 1 deviancy, is it the same as is you were to do it later with 6?

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
I wonder, does it matter what order you do events in? Like, for example, if you do Event A early with 1 deviancy, is it the same as is you were to do it later with 6?
Unless it's a hidden scene (repeatable/available anytime) or something to progress the story no there's no variance to scenes based on deviancy alone. I just figured it'd cause a lot of missed content for players which feelsbadman :) xo

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
good game i just wish it had a different engine Unity or Ren'Py this 2d game is too outdated.
Someone has made a Ren'Py version :) it's linked on the first post xo

hii please help me with this, am stuck at the swim trip, because i can't find the JO after the s3x with calvin.
Take the elevator to the ground floor, leave the building then enter the little wooden hut just outside that exit. You'll find Jo in there :)

Devastatot177

Jul 27, 2021
Someone has made a Ren'Py version :) it's linked on the first post xo

Take the elevator to the ground floor, leave the building then enter the little wooden hut just outside that exit. You'll find Jo in there :)
when i try to leave the building it shows like first i have to search the hotel. i dont know what to do next am stuck

Last edited:

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
when i try to leave the building it shows like first i have to search the hotel. i dont know what to do next am stuck
You can't leave through the front of the hotel, you may only leave through the bottom floor which is accessed through the elevator :)

Alexmisrovoch

Apr 1, 2019
Hi I got 4 pictures for instagram but I think I need 5 to activate one of the hidden contents. Can someone help me with the locations please?

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes