Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
Hey dude! I'm so very glad you enjoyed it, thank you for your kind words :)

It is some time away but there is to be several different paths in which Lisa's relationship with Danny ends whether it be her decision or his and these will be well forewarned before any major decision is made. The player may choose to stay with Danny and continue cheating on him or perhaps pursue a hotwife lifestyle and also continue cheating on the side - I want this area to be as open as possible for players. He's been a fairly controversial character thus far so there won't be any more mandatory content with him included.

As for other romantic relationships; yes Lisa may enter a romantic relationship with another character (the options for which are undecided aside from Aoife) but this is quite a tricky thing to implement especially if there are many different choices of partner. It's a part of the game I'm still working through but as it stands Danny and Lisa will remain together for at least another 2 episodes although his involvement may be less going into E3 (aside from the hotwife route).

I will double check those events and thank you for pointing them out to me as I'm desperate to get rid of all maternal references in the game :)

Oo that's a good point about the notice, it currently just shows regardless of what route the player is on but I will rectify that in the master version now :)

Anyway thanks very much dude and I hope your second playthrough is enjoyable! If you spot anymore incorrect references hit me up! <33x
Yeah, I can definitely see why the hypothetical break up wouldn't happen for at least a few episodes. I was just interested to know if there'll be a possibility, even in the end, to have a different 'main' relationship', thanks for the intel!

I don't personally hate Danny, but I'd say there are few characters I liked more then him. Theo, for example. But it's overall his family's whole storyline that I'm quite interested to explore.

Aside of incorrect references, the Tutoring quest is the only one that makes the game crash to me, but in the OP it is mentioned that the diary isn't working perfectly at the moment, so I guess it's something that would be fixed anyway in later releases.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Yeah, I can definitely see why the hypothetical break up wouldn't happen for at least a few episodes. I was just interested to know if there'll be a possibility, even in the end, to have a different 'main' relationship', thanks for the intel!

I don't personally hate Danny, but I'd say there are few characters I liked more then him. Theo, for example. But it's overall his family's whole storyline that I'm quite interested to explore.

Aside of incorrect references, the Tutoring quest is the only one that makes the game crash to me, but in the OP it is mentioned that the diary isn't working perfectly at the moment, so I guess it's something that would be fixed anyway in later releases.
Ya the tutor journal entry was bugged in U5, the plugins.js attached to the first post should fix that crash <33

Reactions: Gokudera

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Sharon of what I understand of the story is not the mother but the stepmother.
Why would we think that Sharon is Lisa's stepmother? Sharon is married to Touma, and Touma is not Lisa's father.

According to some of the dialogue in the game, Sharon is Lisa's mother. But this dialogue is actually a bug, because it doesn't reflect the player's choice of relation. The game is supposed to allow the player to define the relationship between Sharon and Lisa, so you can make Sharon Lisa's mother, or stepmother, or whatever.

For myself, I like incest fantasy, so I make them related by blood. But in the introduction, we are told that Lisa's parents died when she was a child, and that Sharon has raised her since then. If you decide to make Sharon her mother, I suppose you can just ignore that information, since it doesn't seem to get brought up again. I, however, opted for Sharon to be Lisa's aunt.

Edit - PaleGrass, I see that you started a SubscribeStar account. I'll be sure to subscribe after the 1st of the month. I hope that you'll see plenty of support there, perhaps even enough to eventually rival your support on Patreon, but even if you don't, I think it will be worthwhile for you to keep the account around, because the day may eventually come when Patreon will cease to be a good option for you. If such a time does come, having a head start at SubscribeStar should be helpful.

Last edited:

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Because I read it here while I was playing:
Did you input "Step-Mother" for the relationship? If not, this is another bug. I suspect that you input it, because this dialogue didn't appear in my copy of the game. But maybe you just got a bug which I didn't get.

Edit - Yeah, I just double checked it. This dialogue reads correctly in my copy of the game, meaning that it uses the relationship term which I input.

When you begin a new game, before you can actually begin playing, the game tells you this.
Snap2.jpg

Then you are required to manually input what their relationship is. The default is "Landlady."
Snap3.jpg

My guess is, when you saw "Landlady", you input Step-Mother, perhaps without thinking about it, and then mistook the later screen as something which is automatically part of the story. Here is a screenshot of the same dialogue in my game.
Snap4.jpg

Last edited:

Gladiatore

Mar 15, 2021
Did you input "Step-Mother" for the relationship? If not, this is another bug. I suspect that you input it, because this dialogue didn't appear in my copy of the game. But maybe you just got a bug which I didn't get.

Edit - Yeah, I just double checked it. This dialogue reads correctly in my copy of the game, meaning that it uses the relationship term which I input.

When you begin a new game, before you can actually begin playing, the game tells you this.
View attachment 1319037

Then you are required to manually input what their relationship is. The default is "Landlady."
View attachment 1319039

My guess is, when you saw "Landlady", you input Step-Mother, perhaps without thinking about it, and then mistook the later screen as something which is automatically part of the story. Here is a screenshot of the same dialogue in my game.
View attachment 1319041
In my opinion, we need to ask PaleGrass what is the degree of kinship with Lisa.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
In my opinion, we need to ask PaleGrass what is the degree of kinship with Lisa.
If you need to, that's all well and good. I'm sure that he'll respond to your question. He's clearly pretty good at communicating with the players. I don't need to ask him, since he created a game which allows the player to define the relationship, and I've defined it as aunt/niece.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
If you need to, that's all well and good. I'm sure that he'll respond to your question. He's clearly pretty good at communicating with the players. I don't need to ask him, since he created a game which allows the player to define the relationship, and I've defined it as aunt/niece.
If I'm not mistaken it depends on the version you have, the dev has realized after that Patreon could make problems for the incest and has given free choice to call Sharon with the suggestion of the stepmother, who plays with the old version this does not happen.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Edit - PaleGrass, I see that you started a SubscribeStar account. I'll be sure to subscribe after the 1st of the month. I hope that you'll see plenty of support there, perhaps even enough to eventually rival your support on Patreon, but even if you don't, I think it will be worthwhile for you to keep the account around, because the day may eventually come when Patreon will cease to be a good option for you. If such a time does come, having a head start at SubscribeStar should be helpful.
Yeah man I just set it up after your previous post, it's certainly sound advice because from what I've read there have been many developers with some really rough issues with Patreon. I agree it's good to have options :)

Much love my brother <3

Reactions: blastwave2k

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Because I read it here while I was playing:
View attachment 1318999

View attachment 1319037

View attachment 1319039

View attachment 1319041
Sharon was originally written as Lisa's step-mother but because of Patreon's self-defined version of "incest" it had to be changed. Honestly if I had known how to add player input when I started I would have left the option to the player in the first place but I was a little RPGM noob back then :) (i still am but shh!)

If I'm not mistaken it depends on the version you have, the dev has realized after that Patreon could make problems for the incest and has given free choice to call Sharon with the suggestion of the stepmother, who plays with the old version this does not happen.
Ya exactly this my dude! x

GogolBordello

Dec 19, 2018
Oh, that is kind of interesting o.o I wouldn't want a mom like that. I feel for the protagonist now lol. My heart tends to be on my sleeve with these games...idk why. Fictional characters, what are you doing to mee D: Thank you for the info though :) but yeah, besides the mom looking creepy, I am not really into RPGM games, I tend to stick to the Ren'Py style ones. Also, thanks for the decent reply, most people are dicks, I am glad you aren't one of those and are one of the nice ones.

P.S I wonder how many facepalms my comment before this one will get lmao. I love you facepalmers :D
Its not fully RPGM, feels like a mix of it and Ren'Py.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Yeah, you definitely hit the nail on the head there. I did see the mix between Ren'py/RPGM. Like, RPGM when outside and such, Ren'Py when it hits the story mode. I just don't understand, why not just keep it Ren'Py? it seemed good that way to me. Playing the RPGM stuff just reminded me of Poke'mon. But I guess it gives you more options and things to do instead of just read and choose between choices. This is a good/decent game. It's just not my cup of tea.

Last edited:

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Yeah, you definitely hit the nail on the head there. I did see the mix between Ren'py/RPGM. Like, RPGM when outside and such, Ren'Py when it hits the story mode. I just don't understand, why not just keep it Ren'Py? it seemed good that way to me. Playing the RPGM stuff just reminded me of Poke'mon. But I guess it gives you more options and things to do instead of just read and choose between choices. This is a good/decent game. It's just not my cup of tea.
Options is the word! An awesome user has created a Ren'Py version of the game, if RPGM isn't to your taste you could try out their remake if you like! I haven't played it myself yet (busy working on e2!) but the link is on the first post! (both full & compressed vers)

Thanks for checking out the game anyway brother, all the best :) <3x

Behemoth19

Apr 18, 2018
the game needs a walkthrough, or someting in game to tell you where to go to get events. i play it and t hen watched the pics and i know i miss out on a lot of scenes, witch is too bad cause you work hard on them for us to miss em, and im not gonna spend 2 hours runing around on every stange of the day to see what happens. hope you take this constructive comment.

Reactions: blastwave2k

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Sharon was originally written as Lisa's step-mother but because of Patreon's self-defined version of "incest" it had to be changed. Honestly if I had known how to add player input when I started I would have left the option to the player in the first place but I was a little RPGM noob back then :) (i still am but shh!)

Ya exactly this my dude! x
I selected her to be blood mother by typing mother. As that didn't exactly work out I am going with a my parents died and Sharon took me in with Touna and then adopted me scenario.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I don't understand what you mean. The game was made using the RPGM engine. You can't combine the RPGM engine and Ren'Py engine in a single project. The engines use different programming languages, and each engine will generate an .exe file for the game which will run the game in that engine.

Yeah, you definitely hit the nail on the head there. I did see the mix between Ren'py/RPGM. Like, RPGM when outside and such, Ren'Py when it hits the story mode.
Again, it's not possible to combine RPGM and Ren'Py in a single game, so I honestly don't understand what you guys mean. Both the outside segments and cutscene segments (I'm assuming that, when you say "story mode", you're talking about the cutscenes.) for this game are made in RPGM.

Perhaps one of you will be good enough to explain to me what you mean. I'm really at a loss to understand how this game seems to you like a combination of RPGM and Ren'Py.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Perhaps one of you will be good enough to explain to me what you mean. I'm really at a loss to understand how this game seems to you like a combination of RPGM and Ren'Py.
Well, I meant the cutscenes are like a Ren'Py style game. I am not an expert with playing RPGM games so, I was wrong to say it's both RPGM and Ren'Py combined. That already shows you that I am a noob/stupid when it comes to RPGM games xD

Last edited:
Reactions: Yu675
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes