Devastatot177

Jul 27, 2021
i come to the ground floor then i came out from the hotel then i go to the top side then it is showing that '' i want to search in the hotel''

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Unless it's a hidden scene (repeatable/available anytime) or something to progress the story no there's no variance to scenes based on deviancy alone. I just figured it'd cause a lot of missed content for players which feelsbadman :) xo

That's for the best, i think. So good to know.

One other question now that i played a bit more:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and a bug report. I'm on the 2nd step of the tutoring storyline (after shopping for clothes) and every time i try to look at the entry on the to-do list, the game crashes and shows this error message:

Last edited:

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
That's for the best, i think. So good to know.

One other question now that i played a bit more:

Yeah my dude, once you hit the Swimming Trip you're given the option to enter into a Hotwife/sharing relationship. You may simply opt out and cheat on Danny which will align you with exactly the route you speak of :) Sharing is completely optional as is cheating x

Reactions: Dixon Butz

GogolBordello

Dec 19, 2018
Loved the game, great Dev we have. Loved the scenes with her boyfriend its refreshing he is no vanila and still can fuck her hard, though he comes fast. The Threesome was great and the rape scene was hot.

I would like to see more rape situations, threesomes, bdsm and crazy stuff. Im going to support the game, Dev deserves it for the hard work.

Thanks,
Gogol

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Loved the game, great Dev we have. Loved the scenes with her boyfriend its refreshing he is no vanila and still can fuck her hard, though he comes fast. The Threesome was great and the rape scene was hot.

I would like to see more rape situations, threesomes, bdsm and crazy stuff. Im going to support the game, Dev deserves it for the hard work.

Thanks,
Gogol
Thank you so much Gogol! <33 x honestly it's SO wonderful to hear you enjoyed the game thus far :)!

• Red Heart
Reactions: GogolBordello

SMS13

May 24, 2021
when downloading the mac version it asks for permission from the owner and I can't open it.
Has it happened to you?
What have you done to solve it?
Thanks a lot

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
when downloading the mac version it asks for permission from the owner and I can't open it.
Has it happened to you?
Thanks a lot
No bro its working fine not asking for any permission try other links if can't able download

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Will be the entire second episode or part?
Ep 2 will be released in chapters due to request x

Has it happened to you?
Thanks a lot
Yes happens to me too
I don't have any access to a MAC but one user linked me this yt video as his/her means of getting the MAC ver to work:

I hope this helps <3x

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
Ep 2 will be released in chapters due to request x

I don't have any access to a MAC but one user linked me this yt video as his/her means of getting the MAC ver to work:

I hope this helps <3x
Thanks for taking the time to share that. Unfortunately it didn't work for me.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I know I'm nitpicking about it, but just a thought...
She said both her parents died. Then she mentioned her step-parents. The only way I can see her having 2 step-parents would be if say her mom died, then her widowed dad got remarried. Then her dad died, and she stayed with her then widowed step-mom. Then her step-mom got remarried, and that would give her 2 step-parents. Otherwise, I think it would be foster parents...you know...both your parents die...you go to a foster home. They aren't step-parents. They are foster parents.
Again..nitpicky...I know lol.

Also: can't say I've ever seen a game that works like this on the map. It's a bit weird. I thought the game froze for a moment, until I realized scrolling the mouse over locations they highlighted. Not so sure I can get used to that mechanic. It's causing guessing game...guess where I need to go next. lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Big To
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes