Kenzin20

Jul 1, 2018
so what is the four routes? loyal, cheating, swinging and lesbian? do i get that right? or is there something else aside from being loyal? like, blackmale maybe? someone pls enlighten me. thanks!

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
It shouldnt be a "easily remedies" thing.
I cant believe how widely accepted is the click spam in many games.It is unhealthy for your hands, frequent mouse usage already causes nerve problems in the wrist up to even elbow. Carpal tunnel syndrome is also something very neglected and mouse usage just makes it worse.
Accepting spam clicking is not good , and not just for some ppl , absolutely all computer/mouse users.
Are you wanking off yourself or you scared of carpal tunnel?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Reactions: Atlan and Braunie

Kalam_mekhar

Feb 17, 2019
Hi, I wanted to know. I played sharing route - is there some new content in cheating route that is not in sharing?

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Having some trouble with a couple things.

How do you trigger the second Rubbins scene of the update (listed as 'Rubbins Voyeur - 2 routes' in the scene list i assume). I finished the planning event, and now the rubbins entry in the journals lists objectives of 'visit rubbins in the morning' and 'sleep then go-to the hub'. But i've slept many times and Christy only says 'hi Lisa!" when i visit the parlor and the hub tells me i should go there in person if i want to continue. Seems bugged?

Also no clue what the 'Date with Gina & Jo' option in the scene list refers to. The only relevant journal entry is for Gina, and that indicates 'end of content in episode 1'. Going to her apartment doesn't do anything. I'm on the cheating route. Maybe that scene just isn't happen there?

Otherwise, stumped for these two.

Reactions: Anaskm07

rapos

Oct 31, 2018
Having some trouble with a couple things.

How do you trigger the second Rubbins scene of the update (listed as 'Rubbins Voyeur - 2 routes' in the scene list i assume). I finished the planning event, and now the rubbins entry in the journals lists objectives of 'visit rubbins in the morning' and 'sleep then go-to the hub'. But i've slept many times and Christy only says 'hi Lisa!" when i visit the parlor and the hub tells me i should go there in person if i want to continue. Seems bugged?

Also no clue what the 'Date with Gina & Jo' option in the scene list refers to. The only relevant journal entry is for Gina, and that indicates 'end of content in episode 1'. Going to her apartment doesn't do anything. I'm on the cheating route. Maybe that scene just isn't happen there?

Otherwise, stumped for these two.

you have to go look for work and when you get to the offers you have a box, you have to take it to Rubbins
Excuse my english, google translator

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
you have to go look for work and when you get to the offers you have a box, you have to take it to Rubbins
Excuse my english, google translator

ha, this was a little hard to understand but no worries! It helped! I found the box in the hub that you needed to interact with. tyty.

Reactions: rapos

Thunderhips

Sep 24, 2017
not very understand,can you make it simple? and can't find "www/js/plugins.js" in the YEP_X_MessageSpeedOpt.js file. View attachment 1409744
You're not supposed to modify the "YEP_X_MessageSpeedOpt.js" file, just add it to the "www/js/plugins" folder.

You're supposed to modify the "plugins.js" file, which is in the "www/js" folder (as in the "js" folder inside the "www" folder on the game's directory).

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
So, If I don't open the sharing route for the Calvin scene, will there be an option to open it later?

Kenzin20

Jul 1, 2018
help? i havent finished mod shop yet. it says keep working there but ihave already worked with all of them, sit on moddy's lap, and had a shower with him as well. whats next?

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes