Malene135

Jun 28, 2020
Hallo, i have problems with the game:
I can´t aks Jock for a model at the Mark quest.
I can´t bring the flyers to rubbins. ( I have the box already)
Pls help if there is a solution.
Thanks

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Hallo, i have problems with the game:
I can´t aks Jock for a model at the Mark quest.
I can´t bring the flyers to rubbins. ( I have the box already)
Pls help if there is a solution.
Thanks
It seems like old save problem to me. Using my old save I can't trigger some events but using the save provided in game folder triggers them just fine.

Poison-Idea

Feb 13, 2019
Is there a way to get the mouse to work like in most rpgm games? Middle mouse button hides message box and Right mouse button brings up the menu?
Edit: I probably remembered wrong what the middle mouse button did

Last edited:

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Game looks absolutely incredible and have fun fetishes for myself at least, but unfortunately my potato laptop can't handle RPGM game of this caliber. Hope there will be RenPy version of this game someday, good luck everyone and enjoy who can I'm sure game is awesome! :)

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
How many routes are there in the game? Are they mutually exclusive?
Currently, there is a cheating route, a faithful route, and a sharing route. Those all pertain to the Lisa/Danny relationship. I believe that more routes may be added later. Obviously, the faithful route and cheating route are mutually exclusive. I don't know if the cheating route and sharing route are mutually exclusive later on or not, but they do have different scenes in the first episode.

Reactions: m4pII

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
I think I have some error in route logic. I refused Calvin at the hotel and later initiated sharing route. Meaning there was nothing with Calvin except the forced kiss. But Lisa's comments and flashback suggest that she did cheat. (She implies that she fucked Calvin and then there is a flashback to a hotel room scene that never happened).

add: Cheating route is on, without cheating.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes