HeatofDiamond

Jul 10, 2020
I think I have some error in route logic. I refused Calvin at the hotel and later initiated sharing route. Meaning there was nothing with Calvin except the forced kiss. But Lisa's comments and flashback suggest that she did cheat. (She implies that she fucked Calvin and then there is a flashback to a temple scene that never happened).

add: Cheating route is on, without cheating.
It literally tells you that the sharing/hotwife path puts you back on the cheating path, so there you go

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
It literally tells you that the sharing/hotwife path puts you back on the cheating path, so there you go
I directly quote from the game:
"It is possible to be on the Hotwife route without being on the Cheating route.
Though either will immediately de-rail you from the Faithful route."

Hotwife/sharing route turning of Faithful route but not suppose to touch cheating route.
And even if you were right it doesn't apologise why characters refers to stuff that didnt happen.

It looks like the game does register that you refuse Calvin, but then when you return from the Mayan temple it forgets this choice and already percieve Lisa as a cheater.

Last edited:

HeatofDiamond

Jul 10, 2020
I directly quote from the game:
"It is possible to be on the Hotwife route without being on the Cheating route.
Though either will immediately de-rail you from the Faithful route."

Hotwife/sharing route turning of Faithful route but not suppose to touch cheating route.
And even if you were right it doesn't apologise why characters refers to stuff that didnt happen.

It looks like the game does register that you refuse Calvin, but then when you return from the Mayan temple it forgets this choice and already percieve Lisa as a cheater.
Well in that case I apologize :KEK:

Reactions: Garatempus2

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
I went to met Lisa two friends and when I talked to them this what happened! This error keep appearing why? Is there reason this happening? Is annoying enought that screan Is blocking my way every morning that happened!

HeatofDiamond

Jul 10, 2020
I went to met Lisa two friends and when I talked to them this what happened! This error keep appearing why? Is there reason this happening? Is annoying enought that screan Is blocking my way every morning that happened!
It literally says right there that the event will break the game...

HamiltonGuy01

Jun 11, 2020
I have a bug when trying to click the board in the hub to meet with marcus makes for the second time. when i click the board it say i need to finish my current job before starting another one. but when i go back to one of my old saves like 3 hours back it works. Not sure why it is happening but that is a long time to try and start over with an old save.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I'm usually not down for the guy transforming into girl stuff, I prefer when it's a girl born with a penis instead or a girl with both bits. But I gotta say Aoife is so cute you just feel like you have to protect them. I really felt bad for them behind the beach bar.
So when you have a character type like this and even people not in to it like me accepts it, you sure have done a great job as a dev. Well done.
This game would play way better on Ren'py though, I hate rpgm games which have routes, they are so horrible to replay from the start since dialogue and moving about takes such a long fucking time. making replayability almost 0%
You use the engine you are comfortable with ofcourse, but I'm not gonna waste all that time replaying the game just to try a different route.
I'm sure I am not alone with that thought. It's a thing to consider as a dev.

Last edited:
Reactions: blastwave2k

Saromes

Jan 14, 2019
I cant get the game to run in fullscreen.. Neither through game settings or Windows. Would love to play it but I hate windowed mode...

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes