Shadow2799

Feb 28, 2018
you have to go look for work and when you get to the offers you have a box, you have to take it to Rubbins
Excuse my english, google translator
Can you tell me exactly what to do with the box? Because after getting the box I went back to Rubbins but no one was there. And when I came back in the afternoon, the place was closed and Lisa said to come back in the morning......

rapos

Oct 31, 2018
Can you tell me exactly what to do with the box? Because after getting the box I went back to Rubbins but no one was there. And when I came back in the afternoon, the place was closed and Lisa said to come back in the morning......
You have to enter Rubbins.
When you enter one of the rooms you will see the show and you can leave the box.

MayJames

Aug 22, 2018
I llove the tags, i love the visuals (attached files) but I cant stand RPGM. The Idea of having 4k renders but that have to run with a little avatar through some stupid map find the right bulding etc its an interuption of the story and I just hate it. sorry for being direct.
The terrible thing is it looks so enticing. Make it a RENPY ... please....

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
The same thing happened to me. What I did was went back to the office, did the photoshoot quest and the next day went back to Rubbins in the morning and the story progressed.

Reactions: supernova874

HeatofDiamond

Jul 10, 2020
I have a bug when trying to click the board in the hub to meet with marcus makes for the second time. when i click the board it say i need to finish my current job before starting another one. but when i go back to one of my old saves like 3 hours back it works. Not sure why it is happening but that is a long time to try and start over with an old save.
You might have been doing the Rubbins quest instead then

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
It literally says right there that the event will break the game...
I know which why i is want this know if there a way out of this problem! I mean this the end episode 2 right away or should we just ignored this mission of meeting Lisa two friends and go just do others mission that we don’t know about?

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
Why your files working while my not? I mean you got your files save from 1 to 14 while I got from 1 to 5 (well I use to have 1 to 6 save files since I delete 1 of them, for unknown reason every time I tried save it doesn’t go to the current save point but it go back to the previous old save point!) but when I tried to save it in files 7 it’s not going through why is that? Do I need to more room to save thing?

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
I know which why i is want this know if there a way out of this problem! I mean this the end episode 2 right away or should we just ignored this mission of meeting Lisa two friends and go just do others mission that we don’t know about?
The disclaimer before you start the quest says to save before you start it. It will be fixed upon the next update. I was able to get through without any problems. I will say that you're not missing much by waiting.
Why your files working while my not? I mean you got your files save from 1 to 14 while I got from 1 to 5 (well I use to have 1 to 6 save files since I delete 1 of them, for unknown reason every time I tried save it doesn’t go to the current save point but it go back to the previous old save point!) but when I tried to save it in files 7 it’s not going through why is that? Do I need to more room to save thing?
No clue, like I said, I used the developer's save to start this episode as I deleted the old version to make room for this one but forgot to keep my saves.

Michael174

Dec 11, 2017
Can't access exhibition rank 2 event. The student council advisor is at the boys bathroom after the glory hole job and won't go back to her classroom. Help!!!

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
hi PaleGrass , can i please hnow how much events we have in the mod shop please? i have make the events with moddy and its mark me end for content in the chap 2 but for the others guy , i have repeat scenes only and i don t hnow if its normal or not , i ask this question because i don t have end of content for E2Ch1 in the lisa journal

another question , where is the end of the update exactly , i think i have make all the events listed on the changelog here

thanks in advance
The changelog on the OP has the scene list for E2 Ch1 in it, the journal's functionality doesn't work well with non-linear quest lines so the it won't update to "Content complete" or anything in there.

If it's offering you only repeats then it's likely you've seen all current content except perhaps Modshop Moddy Shower which requires you to work in the modshop one day when Danny isn't there, have completed Modshop Moddy 1&2 then goto the showers.

Ok, standard disclaimer time... Did I state this before in this thread? Can't remember. Regardless....

Pro tip: Convert the large PNG files to webp. You'll save a lot of room (40-60%) and the quality will be just as good. Plus, you can use 1080 instead of the current 720 which will make everyone happy.

Also, the renders are a bit thin. By that I mean the highlights are too hot (washed out) and the color is a few points too yellow. You may want to calibrate your monitor. However, if this is the look you're after, then disregard.
I'm quite severely color blind xD

I'll look into Webp cus honestly with it only being 0.13~ and the game is already approaching 4gb it's definitely gonna cause issues x

In the first chapter I think 4 routes where mentioned before the choice with the some guy in a trip. My question is: what are the paths, are they clear in this episode?

Thank you.
The 4 routes you're mentioning are the Danny specific routes being Faithful, Cheating, Hotwife/Sharing + one yet to be disclosed x

You can check the routes active via the Route checker in the menu :)

Must admit I got a bit overexcited when the dev told me there were 2 lesbian routes and one for Aoife.

Think it may be a bit of a wait until we see those.

I'm also in 2 minds about Aoife's route, was all for it at first but it seems like it's going to be more trouble than romance.
The best things in life never come easy hehe! x

Reactions: LiMp17
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes