DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Why your files working while my not? I mean you got your files save from 1 to 14 while I got from 1 to 5 (well I use to have 1 to 6 save files since I delete 1 of them, for unknown reason every time I tried save it doesn’t go to the current save point but it go back to the previous old save point!) but when I tried to save it in files 7 it’s not going through why is that? Do I need to more room to save thing?
Why is their 99 fucking save slots for this game but can’t even find my only 2 save slots from long time ago i played it?

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
is it possible to get exhibition lvl 3? and can we continue at theos?
Exh won't be unlocked until the end of Epsiode 2 Chapter 3 and after Lisa's run in with Tom in Theo's she's reluctant to return until later x

so what is the four routes? loyal, cheating, swinging and lesbian? do i get that right? or is there something else aside from being loyal? like, blackmale maybe? someone pls enlighten me. thanks!
The 4 routes you're mentioning pertain to Danny's content only - Faithful, Cheating, Hotwife + one still undisclosed. There is no blackmail content in the game yet (but it's coming) x

Hi, I wanted to know. I played sharing route - is there some new content in cheating route that is not in sharing?
Not yet as the two can be active at the same time, Chapter 2 has the first divide of those two routes specifically x

Having some trouble with a couple things.

How do you trigger the second Rubbins scene of the update (listed as 'Rubbins Voyeur - 2 routes' in the scene list i assume). I finished the planning event, and now the rubbins entry in the journals lists objectives of 'visit rubbins in the morning' and 'sleep then go-to the hub'. But i've slept many times and Christy only says 'hi Lisa!" when i visit the parlor and the hub tells me i should go there in person if i want to continue. Seems bugged?

Also no clue what the 'Date with Gina & Jo' option in the scene list refers to. The only relevant journal entry is for Gina, and that indicates 'end of content in episode 1'. Going to her apartment doesn't do anything. I'm on the cheating route. Maybe that scene just isn't happen there?

Otherwise, stumped for these two.
Sorry I'll make it more clear in the journal, you have to pick up the box in the Hub then once that set of scenes are completed it'll trigger the date :) x

Reactions: Tom Soyer

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
How many routes are there in the game? Are they mutually exclusive?
I've lost count x) a lot of the routes are self-contained within that "quest line" though there is falloff onto other areas of the game. I'll have to draw up a map

I think I have some error in route logic. I refused Calvin at the hotel and later initiated sharing route. Meaning there was nothing with Calvin except the forced kiss. But Lisa's comments and flashback suggest that she did cheat. (She implies that she fucked Calvin and then there is a flashback to a hotel room scene that never happened).

add: Cheating route is on, without cheating.
Sheesh sorry about that dude I'm looking into it right now cus that's gamebreaking, surprised that hadn't been noted yet :(

Hmmm found another thing i'm having trouble with.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Having completed Moddy's 2nd event, take a shower on the day that Danny is off in the modshop xo :)

I went to met Lisa two friends and when I talked to them this what happened! This error keep appearing why? Is there reason this happening? Is annoying enought that screan Is blocking my way every morning that happened!
The first pic was left in by mistake (i'll be updating the files today with any and all bugfixes applied) I have no idea what's causing the crash though o_O did you overwrite any of the data files? x

I'm usually not down for the guy transforming into girl stuff, I prefer when it's a girl born with a penis instead or a girl with both bits. But I gotta say Aoife is so cute you just feel like you have to protect them. I really felt bad for them behind the beach bar.
So when you have a character type like this and even people not in to it like me accepts it, you sure have done a great job as a dev. Well done.
This game would play way better on Ren'py though, I hate rpgm games which have routes, they are so horrible to replay from the start since dialogue and moving about takes such a long fucking time. making replayability almost 0%
You use the engine you are comfortable with ofcourse, but I'm not gonna waste all that time replaying the game just to try a different route.
I'm sure I am not alone with that thought. It's a thing to consider as a dev.
When I get around to crafting a scene viewer the plan is that once a scene has been unlocked it'll unlock all routes of that scene. So you can view the content on another path if you so wish to see it :)

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
View attachment 1412486
This quest can complete?
No the instagram side quest will be ongoing for the remainder of the game, it can't be "completed" :)

How did you get this task list?

My journal is empty after loaded Ep1 save
It's completely empty? That's definitely not working as intended my dude o.o was your Episode 1 save after Sharon had returned?

The advertising agency Lisa works for just south of her house :)

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
HOW TO COMPLETE THE MISSION MOD SHOP?
It can't be "completed" in Chapter 1 x

Can't access exhibition rank 2 event. The student council advisor is at the boys bathroom after the glory hole job and won't go back to her classroom. Help!!!
When in doubt, sleep it off :) x

Why is their 99 fucking save slots for this game but can’t even find my only 2 save slots from long time ago i played it?
The saves for default RPGM have to be transferred across from the old www>save to the new versions. x

Hi!

Sorry to bother again, but there's some les sex scene with Sharon in this episode? I haven't find anything yet.
No problemo my bro but no there's no "sexual" content with Sharon in E2Ch1 - just some playfighting with Paul when having coffee :)

Reactions: Sollers

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
I think I have some error in route logic. I refused Calvin at the hotel and later initiated sharing route. Meaning there was nothing with Calvin except the forced kiss. But Lisa's comments and flashback suggest that she did cheat. (She implies that she fucked Calvin and then there is a flashback to a hotel room scene that never happened).

add: Cheating route is on, without cheating.
I think I may have found the issue, I had a switch triggered in the forest obviously I had used it for debugging / testing at some point but it hadn't been removed. Sorry about that bud, if you want to send me your save I can rectify the route for you x

Reactions: Garatempus2

Shadow2799

Feb 28, 2018
You have to enter Rubbins.
When you enter one of the rooms you will see the show and you can leave the box.
I have tried all the rooms. There were only 2 rooms I could enter and nothing happened, the other rooms just showed "I shouldn't just wander in..." from Lisa

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
All Quest (End of Content E2CH1) only Jo (have to go to the Brava Hotel) and Mod Shop (always says continue Working)
Yeah the modshop doesn't have a "end of content" trigger as it's not a linear line, the date with Gina & Jo is sort of the soft end of Chapter 1 x

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
But here is so much more Content (Available 15 Quest) i have only 7
That's all Episode 1 content, your save must have been from Episode 1 before the journal was added - the journal will update all current content going forward but it doesn't retroactively add the entries x

When interacting with the board it say: I should finish the job I'm on before starting another.
Could you send me your save just so I can have a look? Difficult to say what exactly is going on :) x

We are going to see Sharon content in this Ep or that would happen only in Ep3?
E2Ch2 with the installation of the hottub will have some Sharon content ;)

Reactions: Sollers

Benutzername

May 28, 2018
That's all Episode 1 content, your save must have been from Episode 1 before the journal was added - the journal will update all current content going forward but it doesn't retroactively add the entries x
Ok Thanks! So now have I reached the end of this episode for now?

aosjdadoaown

Jun 4, 2017

Could you send me your save just so I can have a look? Difficult to say what exactly is going on :) x

E2Ch2 with the installation of the hottub will have some Sharon content ;)

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes