Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019
I found everything but where is the massage shop?is that related to rabbins task?pls explain bcoz I can find it

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
I'm Stuck... Anyone have the same issue? I'm in the Albiss - Rubins Quest: Bring the Sign & Flyers to Rubyns , got the box but when i get there none is in and no action point found...

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
The disclaimer before you start the quest says to save before you start it. It will be fixed upon the next update. I was able to get through without any problems. I will say that you're not missing much by waiting.
Wait you able get through with that mission without any problem?

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
I found everything but where is the massage shop?is that related to rabbins task?pls explain bcoz I can find it
It's the building to the left of the large hotel in Renshire Town Center :) and yes they are the same thing xo

Wait you able get through with that mission without any problem?
Yeah the date should be fully functional in the Beta version x

I was. Not sure why. The only thing I didn't do was Aoife's quest because I don't care about that storyline.
You will eventually have to proceed with meeting Aoife as it's central to the story :) though of course the sexual content is entirely optional x

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
It's the building to the left of the large hotel in Renshire Town Center :) and yes they are the same thing xo

You will eventually have to proceed with meeting Aoife as it's central to the story :) though of course the sexual content is entirely optional x
I should revise that, I did the shopping thing but not the rest of it.

Reactions: Kaustav Dey

Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019

Thank you

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
So I don't usually play RPGM because it always ends up confusing as fuck and you don't know what to do next. This game started off great because the quests pretty much told you what to do next. I was really enjoying it. The dirty talk is done better than any other game. This has a lot of great potential...it's been a pretty hot journey so far. But now I'm here:
1632106248887.png

Theo's isn't until episode 2. Albiss - Marcus Makes isn't until episode 2. I went to Rubbins again, but nothing going on there. Tutoring has been completed for the time being. Fitness ongoing. Instagram - this just appeared at one point with no additional information. Not sure how to initiate Gina or Byron. It would be nice if these had an indicator if they are something we can do or not in the current version.

m1n10n

Jan 21, 2020
Hi i read that exhibition will remain at lvl2 but how high can fitness and dev. go in this update so far i've only gotten dev. to 26 and fitness isn't going any higher when i try to run. By the way love the game so far, like always just can't wait til the next update.

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
Just started the second episode and as always the female models are hot as shit. However, why is that 75% of the characters are complete turn-offs. Even with playing all three routes. Not even sure I can finish this update. Paul has to the top of the list. If there was a skip scene button to keep him out, I'd pay.

To each their own though. Great models once again.

Reactions: L0b0ts

meanguy

Dec 2, 2019
Hello,

game is really great! I could use some help with Paul events. I am stuck at the fight during breakfast. How to trigger the other events?

Thanks!

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
Quite a gem of a game this is. Models, writing, renders... 10/10 for corruption lovers.

Few improvements I may suggest, as it's still in the works:

- I know routes matter, but please dont branch it into oblivion. I had to "abandon" quite a few absolute gems on this site, just because it got so branched, up to the point i had no idea where i picked it from, where i left or what's next. So as long as writing is exquisite, dont branch too much.
- In the same idea, Journal could use some improvement, for me it doesnt help much as to what i can do
- Not a fan of missing scenes, so... hotwife/cheating routes, please dont make it feel like we're missing the whole game if we're not on one. Dialogue differences only, would be more then welcomed

Once again, this is a 10/10 game, if optimisation is done accurately, totally supporting.

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
26Dev.4Fit.2EX completed all that can complete but Byron (or the Black Barista on Horton's has only Ask for Job or Nothing and can't advanced the Insta Quest .. Missing Something?

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes