PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
I'm also stuck on finding all these.

So far:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've been everywhere in multiple outfits and still unable to find the last one.

Instagram:

Beach - Summer Blouse & Jeans (Morning / Afternoon)
Tom Hortons - Summer Blouse & Jeans (Morning / Afternoon)
School Lounge (Game start) - Camisole & Cardigan (Afternoon)
School Art Room (East Wing) - Summer Blouse & Jeans (Afternoon)
Shower (Lisa's House 2F) - Any clothing (Any time)
Renshire Forest - Summer Blouse & Jeans (Morning / Afternoon)
Renshire Town Center (Near the clothes shop) - Black Sports Set (Morning / Afternoon)
Albiss Hub (MUST HAVE WORKED THAT DAY) - Summer Blouse & Jeans (Morning / Afternoon)

And I think that's all for now :)
:)

There aren't much repeatable events other than the activities u do at home. I think it would be much better if you some daily events like gym, attending class at the college, walk in the park or forest, PE sessions, etc.,. What's do you think PaleGrass.
And the option to walk into the schoolyard at night, are u planning on adding any events there soon?
I'll be filling in the repeatables in the final entry of Episode 2, the moving forward there will be repeatable events at night which include both Lisa's going out clothing and her expression of her exhibitionist side :)

Further school content including the outer areas of the school were supposed to be in the upcoming release but I think it'll likely be pushed back to the one after that just due to time constraints x

Reactions: Gerson876

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Tom hartons (near home) but i don't remember which outfit exactly.
hmm...maybe I did get that one. I just tried all the outfits and there was nothing there. Maybe I'm missing the next step after that then.
Just went back the next day and triggered the scene with black barista. Guess I'm moving forward now.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
What are the WIP locations? Any way to access them?
Uhh.. there's a lot of WIP areas, Renshire river, East / Shopping districts, Red Light District, much of the hotel, the shared baths, etc and no they aren't even mapped yet if that's what you were wondering? x) x

Reactions: ynwa87

meanguy

Dec 2, 2019
First and foremost Paul has to be at home (this is indicated by Lisa saying "i can hear him downstairs" in the morning)
Shower downstairs
Change clothes
Watch tv
Sunbath x2 - click on the bed next to Sharon x

[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the heads up, amazing game!

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

groober

Dec 16, 2019
Help? I played Ep 1 but Ep 2 starts with no option to load? what do i do?? its probably obvious but Iv'e no clue! don't want to start again.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Help? I played Ep 1 but Ep 2 starts with no option to load? what do i do?? its probably obvious but Iv'e no clue! don't want to start again.
Copy the www/save folder from episode 1 into episode 2 then reload the game. Should allow you to access your previous saves.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
This looks like a great game and I really wanted to enjoy this, but I simply can't handle the slow text speed.

Can you add an option for Instant text, such as ? Otherwise, it is really annoying for fast readers.

EDIT:
Actually, I went ahead and did it myself. For anyone else wanting to do the same, just grab the YEP_X_MessageSpeedOpt.js file from this thread, and then add the following code at the end of "www/js/plugins.js":

JavaScript:
{ "name": "YEP_X_MessageSpeedOpt", "status": true, "description": "v1.00 (Requires YEP_MessageCore.js) Let your places adjust the\nspeed the message window displays text.", "parameters": { "OptionsCommand": "Message Speed", "DefaultSpeed": "11", "InstantText": "Instant" } },

The SlowText plugin also likes to change the text speed so go to "www/js/plugins/SlowText.js" and change line 75 from this.updateTextSpeed(this.obtainEscapeParam(textState)); to this.obtainEscapeParam(textState);
Unfortunately, after that, the game does not start for me. Just a black screen.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
So i got warning about possible bug before triggering jo and gina cinema scene, is it safe to save after seeing that scene or will it bug my save if i do, because it supposedly contains bug at the end of the park scene, but i didn't have any issue.

Reactions: JennaJJ

m1n10n

Jan 21, 2020
Head's so pickled with the journal I can't even remember when I added the first instance of it x) if you're still stuck my dude Instagram can be started by going to the 7/11 in Renshire Town Center wearing Summer Blouse & Jeans - Byron's line will become available after some continuation of the Instagram side quest. Gina's content is part of the story and again becomes available later into the game (she will contact Lisa) x

That seems really weird my dude! I've just had a scout through the events and they "appear" to click the correct switches etc, do you have a save by chance that I could have a look at? Just to see what's missing x

Max until the end of Episode 2:

Exhib - 2, Dev - 25, Fitness 6 x (if your deviancy is 26 I wouldn't worry, I've probably mislabeled one of the events somewhere but it won't break the game)
thanks i wasn't sure if stats would go up or not ,
Head's so pickled with the journal I can't even remember when I added the first instance of it x) if you're still stuck my dude Instagram can be started by going to the 7/11 in Renshire Town Center wearing Summer Blouse & Jeans - Byron's line will become available after some continuation of the Instagram side quest. Gina's content is part of the story and again becomes available later into the game (she will contact Lisa) x

That seems really weird my dude! I've just had a scout through the events and they "appear" to click the correct switches etc, do you have a save by chance that I could have a look at? Just to see what's missing x

Max until the end of Episode 2:

Exhib - 2, Dev - 25, Fitness 6 x (if your deviancy is 26 I wouldn't worry, I've probably mislabeled one of the events somewhere but it won't break the game)
Thanks for the stats levels just wanted to make sure since they weren't increasing, once again love the game and will wait patiently for the next update.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes