NOCHI

May 14, 2018
Just discovered this game and i gotta say im very impressed with the amount of content this game has and even considering it has only released two updates. This is the type of game devs im willing to support on patreron.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
Just discovered this game and i gotta say im very impressed with the amount of content this game has and even considering it has only released two updates. This is the type of game devs im willing to support on patreron.
agreed.

just noticed that he started less than 3 months ago and he has all this great quality content in only 0.2.
It's a slap in the face to so many devs that would take roughly 2-3 years to produce this.

This is a kind of dev I would gladly support as well.

also, Lisa as a mechanic... That's a fetish I didnt know I have.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
So I don't usually play RPGM because it always ends up confusing as fuck and you don't know what to do next. This game started off great because the quests pretty much told you what to do next. I was really enjoying it. The dirty talk is done better than any other game. This has a lot of great potential...it's been a pretty hot journey so far. But now I'm here:
View attachment 1413740

Theo's isn't until episode 2. Albiss - Marcus Makes isn't until episode 2. I went to Rubbins again, but nothing going on there. Tutoring has been completed for the time being. Fitness ongoing. Instagram - this just appeared at one point with no additional information. Not sure how to initiate Gina or Byron. It would be nice if these had an indicator if they are something we can do or not in the current version.
and then I realize I'm using the previous version of the game. Major derp moment here.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
- Not a fan of missing scenes, so... hotwife/cheating routes, please dont make it feel like we're missing the whole game if we're not on one. Dialogue differences only, would be more then welcomed
I'm in the opposite camp. Dialogue differences only wouldn't be enough of a difference to make the choices matter, in my opinion. In order for choices to matter in a game, there have to be scenes which you get as a result of one choice which you would entirely miss by making a different choice, or which would at least play out very differently. This also gives the game more replayability.

I can't see how it could possibly feel like you're missing the whole game if all branching paths have roughly the same amount of content.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Never liked RPGM games.
But, probably after this I will change my mind.
Indeed, everything is 10/10 here.
I especially want to praise the author for the masterful gradual build-up of the heroine's corruption and the intensity of the scenes.
One of the best games in this regard.

Lisa is a mechanic, which is probably my favorite quest at the moment. I look forward to what will happen next)

The only small request, if possible, is to speed up the transition between scenes. I read quite quickly, and personally, I am a little annoyed by the slowness of the game.

edit: and, if possible, improve the journal and tips.
Several times I had to go here in the topic and look for clues to quests since I did not quite understand what to do next.

Last edited:

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
I'm in the opposite camp. Dialogue differences only wouldn't be enough of a difference to make the choices matter, in my opinion. In order for choices to matter in a game, there have to be scenes which you get as a result of one choice which you would entirely miss by making a different choice, or which would at least play out very differently. This also gives the game more replayability.

I can't see how it could possibly feel like you're missing the whole game if all branching paths have roughly the same amount of content.
While I see your point, i do have a simple answer to that.

different outcomes due to a choice, agreed.
different game due to a choice, not a fan.

Though I'm not 100% against it, here is why in this case i am 100% against it (and this again is an optimisation issue). Especially in RPGM cases.

The speed of texts, some slow, some fast, some need to wait because of image fade away, the walking from there to there, would make it an absolute chore to replay the entire game, just because of one choice that forbid you from no one knows how many scenes.

And plus, if you like playing it spoiler free like me, it's a gamble replaying it... you might get extra scenes or you might not, you spend your time anyway.

Anconjai

Sep 3, 2021
i am getting this error loading the ch2
Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.

can someone help me out?

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Looking forward to the renpy version. I like this game so far but just cant stand rpgm.

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
is there a walkthrough or something like that?
For example with the Mod shop, i already worked with the 3 men, does it mean there is nothing more to do??
How many scenes are there in this ep 2 for now?

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
So I don't usually play RPGM because it always ends up confusing as fuck and you don't know what to do next. This game started off great because the quests pretty much told you what to do next. I was really enjoying it. The dirty talk is done better than any other game. This has a lot of great potential...it's been a pretty hot journey so far. But now I'm here:
View attachment 1413740

Theo's isn't until episode 2. Albiss - Marcus Makes isn't until episode 2. I went to Rubbins again, but nothing going on there. Tutoring has been completed for the time being. Fitness ongoing. Instagram - this just appeared at one point with no additional information. Not sure how to initiate Gina or Byron. It would be nice if these had an indicator if they are something we can do or not in the current version.
Head's so pickled with the journal I can't even remember when I added the first instance of it x) if you're still stuck my dude Instagram can be started by going to the 7/11 in Renshire Town Center wearing Summer Blouse & Jeans - Byron's line will become available after some continuation of the Instagram side quest. Gina's content is part of the story and again becomes available later into the game (she will contact Lisa) x

I guess something is broken....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That seems really weird my dude! I've just had a scout through the events and they "appear" to click the correct switches etc, do you have a save by chance that I could have a look at? Just to see what's missing x

Hi i read that exhibition will remain at lvl2 but how high can fitness and dev. go in this update so far i've only gotten dev. to 26 and fitness isn't going any higher when i try to run. By the way love the game so far, like always just can't wait til the next update.
Max until the end of Episode 2:

Exhib - 2, Dev - 25, Fitness 6 x (if your deviancy is 26 I wouldn't worry, I've probably mislabeled one of the events somewhere but it won't break the game)

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Just started the second episode and as always the female models are hot as shit. However, why is that 75% of the characters are complete turn-offs. Even with playing all three routes. Not even sure I can finish this update. Paul has to the top of the list. If there was a skip scene button to keep him out, I'd pay.

To each their own though. Great models once again.
Most of Paul's content is optional so if you wanna steer clear of him by all means do so x)

Hello,

game is really great! I could use some help with Paul events. I am stuck at the fight during breakfast. How to trigger the other events?

Thanks!
First and foremost Paul has to be at home (this is indicated by Lisa saying "i can hear him downstairs" in the morning)
Shower downstairs
Change clothes
Watch tv
Sunbath x2 - click on the bed next to Sharon x

I have a bug in the first episode

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is that when you open the journal to tutoring in Episode 1? If so that's an old bug that is fixed in Episode 2 chapter 1 - Episode 2 ch1 has all of Episode 1's content within it x

The neon event isn't implemented yet right? Or is it there?
No, Neon isn't available yet my dude x

Quite a gem of a game this is. Models, writing, renders... 10/10 for corruption lovers.

Few improvements I may suggest, as it's still in the works:

- I know routes matter, but please dont branch it into oblivion. I had to "abandon" quite a few absolute gems on this site, just because it got so branched, up to the point i had no idea where i picked it from, where i left or what's next. So as long as writing is exquisite, dont branch too much.
- In the same idea, Journal could use some improvement, for me it doesnt help much as to what i can do
- Not a fan of missing scenes, so... hotwife/cheating routes, please dont make it feel like we're missing the whole game if we're not on one. Dialogue differences only, would be more then welcomed

Once again, this is a 10/10 game, if optimisation is done accurately, totally supporting.
Thank you v much first of all my dude :)

I think I'm gonna make a sort of tree diagram to better show how the routes spread x
Do you recall any particular questline that perplexed you when it came to journal entries? I know it's a long shot but the old journal is a thorn in my side x)
I feel you when it comes to missing scenes my dude - my sort of remedy for this is to implement a gallery which once a scene is unlocked it's counterparts are also unlocked so each player doesn't have to hold 50 saves to see everything x

Thanks again bud x <3

And animations yes or no ?
No animations x

Reactions: Gerson876

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
Thank you v much first of all my dude :)

I think I'm gonna make a sort of tree diagram to better show how the routes spread x
Do you recall any particular questline that perplexed you when it came to journal entries? I know it's a long shot but the old journal is a thorn in my side x)
I feel you when it comes to missing scenes my dude - my sort of remedy for this is to implement a gallery which once a scene is unlocked it's counterparts are also unlocked so each player doesn't have to hold 50 saves to see everything x

Thanks again bud x <3

To answer your first question, rather than pointing out to one, let me just recommend you a game/dev that has this quest following menu really nicely implemented and very similar to yours. Game is called "Downfall - A story of corruption". Very easy to follow, know what and where you have stuff to do, and tells you when you should just wait for the new update.

As for second mention, the missing scenes. I think your solution basically allows you to play both routes at once... With which... I'm completely fine with, haha.

Lisa rocks

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
26Dev.4Fit.2EX completed all that can complete but Byron (or the Black Barista on Horton's has only Ask for Job or Nothing and can't advanced the Insta Quest .. Missing Something?
Have you found at least 5 photos spots? x

Lisa Episode 1 Bug:

View attachment 1414648

Help?

It happend by clicking on Tutoring Quest in quest log ...

Ok, i tried this ...

https://f95zone.to/threads/lisa-ep-2-chapter-1-palegrass.86725/post-6111040

Now its ok :unsure:
That's a bug from Episode 1, the Episode 2 Ch1 has all previous content within it including that bugfix :)

I've removed the Episode 1 links to save any future confusion xo

Reactions: JennaJJ

Gerson876

Jun 26, 2020
There aren't much repeatable events other than the activities u do at home. I think it would be much better if you some daily events like gym, attending class at the college, walk in the park or forest, PE sessions, etc.,. What's do you think PaleGrass.
And the option to walk into the schoolyard at night, are u planning on adding any events there soon?

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes