PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Good to know (y)

Is any content gated or missable by a minimum stat? Or are those always there just not available until that stat is high enough?
No absolutely not my dude, the stats are just progress markers for the game :)

Rubbins Voyeur task requires the Neon job to be started but we might get the trouble from increasing Exbitionism to 3 as a condition.

Look at the resources there's a bunch of its renders, and i wonder if that new girl is Rubbin's daughter.
EH!? Neon!? It requires Marcus' storyline to be progressed have I mis-named it in the journal? o.o Neon won't be available until Episode 3 :)

PaleGrass: Will there be scenes in the future where Lisa will get drugged again (maybe at a party) and get fucked in a gangbang ... or Lisa in a double penetration? Thanks for the reply!
At Jayce's party Lisa has the option to take ecstasy and this decision majorly affects the scenes during the party :)

When I come in Rubbins there is nobody there.
Empty in every room.

View attachment 1418440

Also I can't talk to Jock.

View attachment 1418487
Sorry my dude that was a bug in the beta version, the fix for it is found here <3

ASCAL0N

Mar 18, 2020
Not in the current build but I'm working on it my dude x

Jo shows up when you're jogging? O_O that's definitely a bug but where does Jo show up? Unless I've completely lost my marbles and forgot a scene I put in? x)

What # is your fitness and where were you running my dude? :)

(yeah ignore him, that's a character I use for debugging xd)
3rd ("go jogging in renshire outskirt")
I was running near the house while wearing those black shorts

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
EH!? Neon!? It requires Marcus' storyline to be progressed have I mis-named it in the journal? o.o Neon won't be available until Episode 3 :)
Yes, that's what im wondering
I've done all the Marcus before starting the Rubbins 1st visiting. After that, the Journal just has been showing me to "sleep and go to Hub". Then i've come to and nothing new happens to both Marcus and Rubbins.
Did i miss something somewhere...

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Yo Dev PaleGrass let me tell you something youre creating a masterpiece with this game man really, youre amazing thank you so much for this.

About this update to be honest i really like everything i like how you are building the story of Lisa with each character, and I also like how you are taking everything at a correct pace neither too slow nor too fast, I think you are doing a great job in that aspect because I want this game for a long time if possible and I think the amount of time playing this update was reasonable.

I have to say that I was not expecting at all that Lisa would find another place to get credits (The mod shop? - Id really remember well the name of the place where her boyfriend works) but I liked the scenes there in this place and something that I found interesting It was when Lisa jogged to Renshire town center the owner of the garage shop (where she starts working) he was on the street with a black guy who looks a lot like the same guy who was with D. at the bar the day Lisa was raped. (Correct me if I'm wrong but I think he's the same guy) if I'm right this is getting interesting because I wonder what kind of relationship Moddy has with D :eek: OMG...

And the other highlight of this update for me was the Vivi path I'm not a big fan of lesbian content but with this game it is the only exception so you can put everything you want of that. I am really excited to know what ideas you have with this path because as Lisa herself says Vivi is the best friend of her mother so... ahhh just to think about it there are so many possibilities.

I am definitely supporting the right game and the right dev thanks for being such a person open to listening to suggestions, constructive criticism and all the things that make this game one of the best which in my opinion it already is and remember keep working on it At your rhythm without any pressure and do it the way you like it, which is the most important thing. peace

By the way there I read an answer you gave to another user in which you told him that Lisa will have the option of consuming ecstasy at the party? :eek: that's going to be interesting and crazyyyyy! I can not wait.

Last edited:

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
PaleGrass is it safe to do new cinema event with jo and gina because there is a warninng that it's bugged at the end but i had no problem with it. Safe to save after finishing it or it will bug my save and game according to you warning before start of the event?

Gladiatore

Mar 15, 2021
quency77 You did a great job in the Ren'py version, especially the log quest. One question is there a chance to see which route is Lisa on? (es: cheating/sharing) Thanks.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Ohhh.. too much information u got me hyped PaleGrass don't u disappoint me.:sneaky:
And are u still working the patch that u mentioned in the game.
No chance my dude, Jayce's party is sure to be an absolute banger x)!

hi dev, first congratulations on your work(y). have you started episode 3 and when can we play it ?
Thanks my dude! I've started E2Ch2 of course, estimating release around 2nd week of November x

3rd ("go jogging in renshire outskirt")
I was running near the house while wearing those black shorts
Do you have a save near it that I could replicate the error? I'm just unsure what could be causing my bro :eek:

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Yes, that's what im wondering
I've done all the Marcus before starting the Rubbins 1st visiting. After that, the Journal just has been showing me to "sleep and go to Hub". Then i've come to and nothing new happens to both Marcus and Rubbins.
Did i miss something somewhere...
Shoot! It may be the bug noted in the E2Ch1 beta you're experiencing my friend, the fix for it is on OP or here. Sorry that completely flew over my head that it could be that bug man, hopefully that fixes the issue for you just overwrite that and goto the hub x

Yo Dev let me tell you something youre creating a masterpiece with this game man really, youre amazing thank you so much for this.

About this update to be honest i really like everything i like how you are building the story of Lisa with each character, and I also like how you are taking everything at a correct pace neither too slow nor too fast, I think you are doing a great job in that aspect because I want this game for a long time if possible and I think the amount of time playing this update was reasonable.

I have to say that I was not expecting at all that Lisa would find another place to get credits (The mod shop? - Id really remember well the name of the place where her boyfriend works) but I liked the scenes there in this place and something that I found interesting It was when Lisa jogged to Renshire town center the owner of the garage shop (where she starts working) he was on the street with a black guy who looks a lot like the same guy who was with D. at the bar the day Lisa was raped. (Correct me if I'm wrong but I think he's the same guy) if I'm right this is getting interesting because I wonder what kind of relationship Moddy has with D :eek: OMG...

And the other highlight of this update for me was the Vivi path I'm not a big fan of lesbian content but with this game it is the only exception so you can put everything you want of that. I am really excited to know what ideas you have with this path because as Lisa herself says Vivi is the best friend of her mother so... ahhh just to think about it there are so many possibilities.

I am definitely supporting the right game and the right dev thanks for being such a person open to listening to suggestions, constructive criticism and all the things that make this game one of the best which in my opinion it already is and remember keep working on it At your rhythm without any pressure and do it the way you like it, which is the most important thing. peace

By the way there I read an answer you gave to another user in which you told him that Lisa will have the option of consuming ecstasy at the party? :eek: that's going to be interesting and crazyyyyy! I can not wait.
Aww man, thanks for much for this comment! That's really sweet to read <33!

I'm so glad you picked up on Moddy and Pete in the jogging scene from Episode 1 (I don't think anyone else had noted it yet). Yes they all know each other, D will be making re-appearance in E2Ch2 briefly too and Lisa's reaction is dependent on whether she went to Mac&Dees that night :)

Yaya similar situation with Viv, she'll be back in E2Ch2 as well and some eavedropping may land Lisa in a tough spot :eek:

Lisa's gonna have a few opportunities in the coming releases to take Ecstasy :) drugs will become more of a running theme as the game moves on and I dunno if you've ever seen a girl on Ecstasy but they can get pretty wild x)

Thanks again for such a lovely comment and of course for sticking around diegao, means a lot my bro <3 x

What we need now is a in-game gallery
You're bloody right! It's in the works :)

PaleGrass is it safe to do new cinema event with jo and gina because there is a warninng that it's bugged at the end but i had no problem with it. Safe to save after finishing it or it will bug my save and game according to you warning before start of the event?
It certainly is my friend, the warning was from the Alpha version and I simply forgot to remove it in the Beta. All of the content is "safe" to proceed :) x

ASCAL0N

Mar 18, 2020
No chance my dude, Jayce's party is sure to be an absolute banger x)!

Thanks my dude! I've started E2Ch2 of course, estimating release around 2nd week of November x

Do you have a save near it that I could replicate the error? I'm just unsure what could be causing my bro :eek:
I got the next day save will it work?

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes