Gladiatore

Mar 15, 2021
But i would like the developer to pay more attention that really all quests really get the message when the current built cannot go any further. Both the quest with Rubbins (leep, then go to the Hub) and fitness (lv 6) are still open for me, although it definitely doesn't go any further, yet. Unless I have a bug. ;)
Here I agree with you, even for me it is unclear.

Gary993

Jun 24, 2017
If you've read what Peter says to Duncan: when Lisa comes out from under the table, they talk about how much dose you put in the glass and Duncan replies: only one but some people react differently. "
where is the rape scene with Peter and Duncan

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
If i want to start from ep 1, do i just download the latest game? Or is Ep 1 somewhere diff D: couldnt find anything so i am confused af

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Our Dev should be getting the new video sk today.:cool: Hey Dev! let us know how it goes! If you can anticipate release!:love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I finally remembered to check back for the renpy version... damn I need more Aoife than that, such a tease... also want to see the pink haired girl that made the costume again... Jo and to a lesser extent her friend were nice too... it's funny how there's a lot of girls that are alluring in the game, but I'm not really fussed about Lisa herself, hopefully you'll be able to get a strap-on at some point and just go to town on them all, haha.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes