TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Hey guys, how do we choose to get paul out of the house after cinema event? my gameplay skips directly to paul's bedroom after she leaves cinema theater with sharon
This was a known bug with an earlier version. You need to make sure that your game version matches the most recent release, which is V2.70c. I think that version can currently only be found on PaleGrass' Patreon and SubscribeStar pages.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

XRay1889

May 16, 2020
At paul's first ending choice, i think if you choose continue paul's story then it should block or at least change all sexual activists with other people until Lisa finds a solution or completely corrupted. She can meet and hang out with others, but i doubt at the current moment she'll have the mood to happily suck and fuck other dicks...

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
At paul's first ending choice, i think if you choose continue paul's story then it should block or at least change all sexual activists with other people until Lisa finds a solution or completely corrupted. She can meet and hang out with others, but i doubt at the current moment she'll have the mood to happily suck and fuck other dicks...
Sure, you could make an argument that this would be more realistic. But it just wouldn't work out in the game, from a practical standpoint. It would basically lock you out of most other quests until the Paul blackmail arc was completed. And that would be a huge problem, if completing his blackmail arc was tied to other events in the story, such as Lisa graduating, or Jace's party, or whatever, since triggering those events would likely require you to complete other quests.

As far as changing other sexual activities, that would require multiple versions of multiple scenes, depending on whether or not you were still playing through Paul's blackmail arc. This would be a huge increase in the amount of work PaleGrass would have to do, in order to complete a new update.

So this is a case where increasing the realism of the story has to give way to more practical realities of game development.

seismyth

Feb 28, 2018
Sure, you could make an argument that this would be more realistic. But it just wouldn't work out in the game, from a practical standpoint. It would basically lock you out of most other quests until the Paul blackmail arc was completed. And that would be a huge problem, if completing his blackmail arc was tied to other events in the story, such as Lisa graduating, or Jace's party, or whatever, since triggering those events would likely require you to complete other quests.

As far as changing other sexual activities, that would require multiple versions of multiple scenes, depending on whether or not you were still playing through Paul's blackmail arc. This would be a huge increase in the amount of work PaleGrass would have to do, in order to complete a new update.

So this is a case where increasing the realism of the story has to give way to more practical realities of game development.
Paul can always be brought back under different circumstances be it something that can become a mystery or that he could be linked to to someone that might become a passing character or part of a bigger series of events. At this point with the timeline that Pale Grass had said he can eventually return as there's enough for him to return as well.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Paul can always be brought back under different circumstances be it something that can become a mystery or that he could be linked to to someone that might become a passing character or part of a bigger series of events. At this point with the timeline that Pale Grass had said he can eventually return as there's enough for him to return as well.
I don't understand how this relates to my post which you quoted.

seismyth

Feb 28, 2018
I don't understand how this relates to my post which you quoted.
it relates to the fact that despite possible routes being closed they can be reopened through various tweaks in the story, as Pale Grass can decide that bringing back Paul might be possible by adjusting the story or seeing how the story unfolds along with the response of people. Pale Grass has been able to tweak the story or rewrite certain aspects of the story in order to fit the ideas that he's getting. at this point anything is possible with just minor tweaks and adjustments in the story especially when you add new character into the mix and go deeper into their history. Paul can very well encounter have friends or know people that can bring him back through a series of actions or events. There's enough room for the story to add more events. Paul seems to have his fanbase as i've been able to notice people on here, so Pale Grass might be considering as an option to rest his character for some time as he did already with others and bring him back after a few updates.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
it relates to the fact that despite possible routes being closed they can be reopened through various tweaks in the story, as Pale Grass can decide that bringing back Paul might be possible by adjusting the story or seeing how the story unfolds along with the response of people. Pale Grass has been able to tweak the story or rewrite certain aspects of the story in order to fit the ideas that he's getting. at this point anything is possible with just minor tweaks and adjustments in the story especially when you add new character into the mix and go deeper into their history. Paul can very well encounter have friends or know people that can bring him back through a series of actions or events. There's enough room for the story to add more events. Paul seems to have his fanbase as i've been able to notice people on here, so Pale Grass might be considering as an option to rest his character for some time as he did already with others and bring him back after a few updates.
That still doesn't relate in any way to my post that you quoted. My post was about why PaleGrass can't just put Lisa's other sexual relationships or other storylines on hold while she's being blackmailed by Paul. I never said anything about whether or not PaleGrass could bring Paul's character back at a later date.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
That still doesn't relate in any way to my post that you quoted. My post was about why PaleGrass can't just put Lisa's other sexual relationships or other storylines on hold while she's being blackmailed by Paul. I never said anything about whether or not PaleGrass could bring Paul's character back at a later date.
And what's the point of stopping them because of Paul's blackmail. Lisa isn't under house arrest because of this, is she?

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
And what's the point of stopping them because of Paul's blackmail. Lisa isn't under house arrest because of this, is she?
XRay1889 was saying that he thought that, while Paul's blackmail arc is active, Lisa should be blocked from other sexual relationships, because she wouldn't be in the mood while she was being blackmailed. I was arguing that, whether or not you think this would be more realistic, it just wouldn't be practical for the development of the game.

johnny0009

Oct 14, 2018
Anyone found a bug fix for being unable to interact with the map during the vandalism quest? Currently stuck inside the school, visited all 4 locations in the toilets and talked to the receptionist about the classroom.

seismyth

Feb 28, 2018
my apologies i misunderstood your statement.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes