LongoMcFap

Donor
Dec 28, 2020
Just saying, I suggested maybe Paul makes Lisa go for a "walk" in the park at night. Pale responded with "I do like that park" so who knows what Paul has her do there. Hope at the least a leash and collar r involved.
Hmm, if she doesn't get a puppy, she will become the "puppy"? Hm, I could live with that. On the other hand, if she's into petplay, she should have a puppy friend. So, I conclude, there is no way around a puppy ... ;) But yeah, it's a fetish not everyone into it, so rare to find. I always hope for something in games with real gorgeous female MCs. Hm, maybe that's a fetish too?!

Shackie

Jun 7, 2021
Hello everyone ^_^

Hope you're all slotting back into normalcy after the holidays lol! I for one am really relieved to be back to the old rhythm, being off is nice but it's a bit exhausting I find :d

When I go to make these posts I always label them by the month and a number beside it and it's always astonishing to see where I was a year ago. Last year I was posting previews of the Malik Brava scene (which is still one of my favorites!). Crazy! :))!
Alright so being back to the grind obviously means being back to my favorite hobby! LISAAA! I've been rendering CG every night since I've been back with some renders taking up to an hour to close, load and render - given how powerful the PC I'm using is; that's pretty wild! I mentioned in a previous post that I was aiming for around 20~ people at the party though most are just passing faces and after many many painful hours crafting, clothing and posing (base) - at the time of writing I've arrived at 26 characters at the party (pic above) which I am certain will be extended as it still feels a little empty lol!
With each of these characters being saved in each individual Daz file with all of their layers, etc, it's taking around 3m~ to simply save a file and if you've ever used Daz you'll know it can be a little crash prone, especially in bigger scenes so you like to save a lot. Alongside the massive save times each save file is around 100mb~ which is enormous considering some of these single CG (like the wide shots posted above) are composites of ten separate renders. That's almost 1gb of storage and several hours of rendering for a single CG xD
Anyway rant over, I'm gonna buy another SSD (a 4th) to store my old Daz files as I'm running out of space real fast lol!
So it's all coming together super nicely albeit a little slower than my usual pace, once I wrap up the intro to Phase 1 of the party (it's when the CG transitions back to RPGM and the player can travel around the house and explore for the first time) I gotta go back and create a few Alternate CGs for those on differing routes then I'll put together the little teaser trailer :)
I'm gonna make a really bold estimate and say that I don't think the entire party (all routes) will be finished until at least March / April 2023 so instead of going without releases until then I think it'd be better if I release batches of the party each month as I progress through. Some routes will have no sexual content until later but I'll make switches at the party which will let you guys view the scenes regardless of route.
Okay so that's good, once the party's done we're Exhib level 3 which opens up so, so many potential events which were previously gated so I'm thinking about doing something a little different this time - how about I make a huge poll of all of the potential events and you guys can vote on which you want me to make first!
I'd leave the poll open forever (if the site will let me) just in case things switch positions. I really like this idea because I'll be making each patch with the top vote but also the bottom vote so we don't end up at the end with a patch no-one is really interested in ^_^! I will have to organize it a little because some events will be gated behind story events (which I'll be adding outside of the polls anyway) but I think it's a better formula for things :)
Some easy choices for the polls (events not really affected by story) would be the credit list jobs; Albiss (Marcus, Rubbins, Neon), Mod Shop, Council, Theo's and Hotel Brava. Others like visiting Calvin or Training with Luca are easily inserted here too! Anyway let me know what you guys think ^_^!
So we now have some foundation for each update, from my perspective this sounds pretty great! All the while I can silently craft the story events to slot in each update or every other update >). These are the scenes I'm personally really looking forward to making, I mentioned at the beginning of the post that it'd been a year since I began posting teasers of the Malik scene and that was really the last big story scene implemented. The sort of indecision of my writing at the beginning of developing Lisa is how the story has ended up so lop sided, trending toward the later stages but I think it'll work well regardless. I'm very optimistic about the reception of some of the story elements in Lisa and it's definitely one of the reasons I'm so eager to create and show them :)
Alrighty I think that's all for now, I am trying to get the remaining CGs for the trailer ready for Monday / Tuesday then depending on how fast I can throw it all into RPGM in a functional state I'll upload the intro.

Hope you're all well and looking forward to the weekend!! Sending my love .
//pG

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Hello everyone ^_^

Hope you're all slotting back into normalcy after the holidays lol! I for one am really relieved to be back to the old rhythm, being off is nice but it's a bit exhausting I find :d

When I go to make these posts I always label them by the month and a number beside it and it's always astonishing to see where I was a year ago. Last year I was posting previews of the Malik Brava scene (which is still one of my favorites!). Crazy! :))!
Alright so being back to the grind obviously means being back to my favorite hobby! LISAAA! I've been rendering CG every night since I've been back with some renders taking up to an hour to close, load and render - given how powerful the PC I'm using is; that's pretty wild! I mentioned in a previous post that I was aiming for around 20~ people at the party though most are just passing faces and after many many painful hours crafting, clothing and posing (base) - at the time of writing I've arrived at 26 characters at the party (pic above) which I am certain will be extended as it still feels a little empty lol!
With each of these characters being saved in each individual Daz file with all of their layers, etc, it's taking around 3m~ to simply save a file and if you've ever used Daz you'll know it can be a little crash prone, especially in bigger scenes so you like to save a lot. Alongside the massive save times each save file is around 100mb~ which is enormous considering some of these single CG (like the wide shots posted above) are composites of ten separate renders. That's almost 1gb of storage and several hours of rendering for a single CG xD
Anyway rant over, I'm gonna buy another SSD (a 4th) to store my old Daz files as I'm running out of space real fast lol!
So it's all coming together super nicely albeit a little slower than my usual pace, once I wrap up the intro to Phase 1 of the party (it's when the CG transitions back to RPGM and the player can travel around the house and explore for the first time) I gotta go back and create a few Alternate CGs for those on differing routes then I'll put together the little teaser trailer :)
I'm gonna make a really bold estimate and say that I don't think the entire party (all routes) will be finished until at least March / April 2023 so instead of going without releases until then I think it'd be better if I release batches of the party each month as I progress through. Some routes will have no sexual content until later but I'll make switches at the party which will let you guys view the scenes regardless of route.
Okay so that's good, once the party's done we're Exhib level 3 which opens up so, so many potential events which were previously gated so I'm thinking about doing something a little different this time - how about I make a huge poll of all of the potential events and you guys can vote on which you want me to make first!
I'd leave the poll open forever (if the site will let me) just in case things switch positions. I really like this idea because I'll be making each patch with the top vote but also the bottom vote so we don't end up at the end with a patch no-one is really interested in ^_^! I will have to organize it a little because some events will be gated behind story events (which I'll be adding outside of the polls anyway) but I think it's a better formula for things :)
Some easy choices for the polls (events not really affected by story) would be the credit list jobs; Albiss (Marcus, Rubbins, Neon), Mod Shop, Council, Theo's and Hotel Brava. Others like visiting Calvin or Training with Luca are easily inserted here too! Anyway let me know what you guys think ^_^!
So we now have some foundation for each update, from my perspective this sounds pretty great! All the while I can silently craft the story events to slot in each update or every other update >). These are the scenes I'm personally really looking forward to making, I mentioned at the beginning of the post that it'd been a year since I began posting teasers of the Malik scene and that was really the last big story scene implemented. The sort of indecision of my writing at the beginning of developing Lisa is how the story has ended up so lop sided, trending toward the later stages but I think it'll work well regardless. I'm very optimistic about the reception of some of the story elements in Lisa and it's definitely one of the reasons I'm so eager to create and show them :)
Alrighty I think that's all for now, I am trying to get the remaining CGs for the trailer ready for Monday / Tuesday then depending on how fast I can throw it all into RPGM in a functional state I'll upload the intro.

Hope you're all well and looking forward to the weekend!! Sending my love .
//pG

Taikh

May 16, 2020
as soon as I finished the cinema quest, Lisa disappeared from the map, I can move around but she is invisible.
Has anyone had this error? I'm playing the compressed version because my laptop is slow.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LiMp17

steling

Nov 16, 2020
Fantastic job !!! but.......
27b when i finished "vandalism" means nothing exhebition 2 and come back to the beginner no nods to updated de lisa journal.. any surprise else ??? too many bugs and too many info that never you can get ..please think of us !!!
grazie tante Muchas gracias

Reactions: Donjoe81

jpphun

Jan 28, 2021
Anyone found a bug fix for being unable to interact with the map during the vandalism quest? Currently stuck inside the school, visited all 4 locations in the toilets and talked to the receptionist about the classroom.
Try to go the mans toilett and search all the stalls.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
really like the girl and the renders are really solid. but i have a couple of quick questions:

- is there more old man stuff happening the past new updates?
- is the old man stuff only humilating cause i would normally like to avoid humilation if possible
- are there many options/paths still now further into the game?

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
- is the old man stuff only humilating cause i would normally like to avoid humilation if possible
We don't really know for certain how much "old man" content will be in the game, going forward. If I recall correctly, PaleGrass was open to including more of it in the future, including possibly bringing back the old man from the bar incident, but I don't remember him firmly committing to anything. If you consider the next door neighbor who peeks at Lisa and Sharon over the wall as an old man, we do know that there will be more content with him in the future.

I don't believe that anything at all has been said about whether or not any future old man content will take the form of humiliation for Lisa. I would imagine that, if the old man from the bar is brought back, his content might be in the nature of humiliation. With the next door neighbor, whom I don't really consider to be an old man, I would guess it would not be humiliating. For any other old men who have not yet appeared in the game, I would say that it's anyone's guess.

I don't know what you mean by your third question, so I can't answer it.

Edit - Is the "Bucket List" banner in your signature referring to a game? If so, I'm not familiar with that game. Who's the developer?

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
We don't really know for certain how much "old man" content will be in the game, going forward. If I recall correctly, PaleGrass was open to including more of it in the future, including possibly bringing back the old man from the bar incident, but I don't remember him firmly committing to anything. If you consider the next door neighbor who peeks at Lisa and Sharon over the wall as an old man, we do know that there will be more content with him in the future.

I don't believe that anything at all has been said about whether or not any future old man content will take the form of humiliation for Lisa. I would imagine that, if the old man from the bar is brought back, his content might be in the nature of humiliation. With the next door neighbor, whom I don't really consider to be an old man, I would guess it would not be humiliating. For any other old men who have not yet appeared in the game, I would say that it's anyone's guess.

I don't know what you mean by your third question, so I can't answer it.

Edit - Is the "Bucket List" banner in your signature referring to a game? If so, I'm not familiar with that game. Who's the developer?
thx for the reply. so there is stuff teasred, stuff planned but nothing more content regarding that specific kink yet if i understood you correctly.

the last question was simply if there are significant choices later in the game so you can decide what route you wanna go. cause i personally don't want to go the the route with her boyfriend and young guys, but also not the cheap slut route. something in between would be nice if possible.

to asnwer you question: its not referring to a game. its a comic with updates (so still WIP) but its my kink and overall taste, even for me girls could be a bit more curvy personally.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Curious has Pale talked about the idea for Bad Endings? For example I've seen Pale talk about how in the Paul route that Lisa will win in the end and I'm cool with that, but would love if possible down the line we could get bad endings that just end the game. For example, it's clear Paul wants Lisa to give in and submit to him and be his, by how he gets upset when she tries to fight him or guilt him, and when he tells her "We're going to keep doing this until you learn to love it." I just think it be neat to get these type of endings for routes, like Lisa giving in and submitting to Paul and him hearing what he wants to hear, if Pale has thought about possibly doing these at all down the road, and if not no biggie, because this game still rules.
Considered this idea a lot mate and I definitely do want to include alternate endings but I don't think they'll be referred to as "bad ends" per say. More like the player's preferred ending. I was actually tidying up the "true end" recently; sort of storyboarding the whole thing and it gets pretty complicated when I consider how to implement alternate endings because it leaves the story very up in the air. There are two very defined routes toward the end of the game both varying greatly but I'd say it's 90% likely that I'll be adding quite a few alt endings mostly centered around particular characters ^_^

I have talked quite a lot recently about the Paul's Endings that I have currently and none of them have Lisa submitting to Paul - this as with everything else is entirely subject to change and to be honest if I can come up with a plausible sequence of events I'd probably leave this sort of thing up to a poll :)!

How the update coming
Good mate! Bit slow off the starting mark but the assets are in place, now I'm just trying to get half of my renders to actually render xD

bren.jpg

Daz likes to render half of what it's asked to lol!

Man really Like your Work I Still not completed the game till current update but had to comeback here for Appreciation.
Especially the Renders they are so BEAUTIFUL

Lisa is my 2nd fav Beautiful Protagonist After Anna From Anna Exciting Affection. Anna is still number 1
Thanks so much buddy! <3 ^_^

Will Lisa's mum be liberal as Viv I wonder :X
Something in between Lisa and Sharon ^_^

When I leave the men's restroom during the Council Vadalism mission and re-enter, I get the same error? Is there any way to fix it?
Shoot mate that was a bug during the first release, sorry that it's got you stuck buddy. I've linked the patch that should fix it for ya mate x (at least I hope it's this one, it's the last patch I uploaded to mega lol!)

so far its good, but i hafto ask, how far into the game is the futa part ,>, (i saw futa in tag and i was like y e s)
It's not strictly futa buddy, if I recall correctly the tag was something like Futa / Trans or something but Aoife is trans :)

(I'm not sure if that's the correct distinction but someone can correct me if I'm wrong here ^_^)

Hey guys, how do we choose to get paul out of the house after cinema event? my gameplay skips directly to paul's bedroom after she leaves cinema theater with sharon
This bug should also be fixed in the patch I linked here mate, I left a skip label in the first version of 2.70 :(

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Some time this year maybe
We hope.. :HideThePain:

At paul's first ending choice, i think if you choose continue paul's story then it should block or at least change all sexual activists with other people until Lisa finds a solution or completely corrupted. She can meet and hang out with others, but i doubt at the current moment she'll have the mood to happily suck and fuck other dicks...
I've actually considered this for a few of the routes in the game but I think it's just too difficult to de-rail the rest of the game for each of the darker routes. It'd sorta mean that I'd have to re-organize the structure of the story for 2-3 routes in the game. Maybe with a few years I could do it but I think all things considered that element of realism has to be sacrificed for efficiency ^_^

I just hope that Katie and Lisa has some scenes together, either with just the 2 of them or with a 3rd/4th person
Ah yes, exhuming graves often gets me in the mood too!

(Katie's been dead for 20~ years in the Lisa timeline :d)

Sure, you could make an argument that this would be more realistic. But it just wouldn't work out in the game, from a practical standpoint. It would basically lock you out of most other quests until the Paul blackmail arc was completed. And that would be a huge problem, if completing his blackmail arc was tied to other events in the story, such as Lisa graduating, or Jace's party, or whatever, since triggering those events would likely require you to complete other quests.

As far as changing other sexual activities, that would require multiple versions of multiple scenes, depending on whether or not you were still playing through Paul's blackmail arc. This would be a huge increase in the amount of work PaleGrass would have to do, in order to complete a new update.

So this is a case where increasing the realism of the story has to give way to more practical realities of game development.
Lecher said it a lot better than I did xD

it relates to the fact that despite possible routes being closed they can be reopened through various tweaks in the story, as Pale Grass can decide that bringing back Paul might be possible by adjusting the story or seeing how the story unfolds along with the response of people. Pale Grass has been able to tweak the story or rewrite certain aspects of the story in order to fit the ideas that he's getting. at this point anything is possible with just minor tweaks and adjustments in the story especially when you add new character into the mix and go deeper into their history. Paul can very well encounter have friends or know people that can bring him back through a series of actions or events. There's enough room for the story to add more events. Paul seems to have his fanbase as i've been able to notice people on here, so Pale Grass might be considering as an option to rest his character for some time as he did already with others and bring him back after a few updates.
Do you mean if the player decided to go with Paul End 1? I sort of assume that a large portion of players that jumped onto Paul's route will probably have viewed the end but continued his path and for those that yeeted him, they probably don't want to see him again. Currently Paul's content doesn't reach the latter stages, it ends around Lisa's graduation which isn't that far away (saying that it took me 15~ months to complete Episode 2 so it's definitely long time in that regard lol!) but he could certainly come back at some point!

Maybe she will get a puppy one day ...

View attachment 2304690

:oops::eek::D:p:cool::love::LOL::ROFLMAO::alien::devilish::giggle::whistle:(y):coffee:
She does gets a cat? Not really the same though is it.. xD

Anyone found a bug fix for being unable to interact with the map during the vandalism quest? Currently stuck inside the school, visited all 4 locations in the toilets and talked to the receptionist about the classroom.
That sounds super weird mate, you could try the patch I linked above and revisit the toilets on the 2nd floor - if that doesn't work then send me your save over and I'll sort it for you ^_^

Just saying, I suggested maybe Paul makes Lisa go for a "walk" in the park at night. Pale responded with "I do like that park" so who knows what Paul has her do there. Hope at the least a leash and collar r involved.
Rendering that park was a real challenge but I have since upgraded every component in my PC so I am excited to revisit it properly :p

as soon as I finished the cinema quest, Lisa disappeared from the map, I can move around but she is invisible.
Has anyone had this error? I'm playing the compressed version because my laptop is slow.
Oh dear, that's a new one! If you can manage to run around to new events it'll fix itself eventually or you can goto Lisa's House 2F and interact with the node here:

Debug.png

The "invis" bug is when I forget to turn Lisa's character's opacity back to 255 but that toggling of her opacity is in a lot of the RPGM sequences to running into another one will fix it. That event is so old now I can't believe there's still a bug creeping around in it lol!

Fantastic job !!! but.......
27b when i finished "vandalism" means nothing exhebition 2 and come back to the beginner no nods to updated de lisa journal.. any surprise else ??? too many bugs and too many info that never you can get ..please think of us !!!
grazie tante Muchas gracias
When you finish the Vandalism quest it brings you back to the beginning? Sorry buddy I'm not sure what you mean :(

I am thinking of you guys though, ALWAYS! ^_^

Nothing new so far buddy x

I added a placeholder character either last patch or the patch before called Mick - he's first introduced during the George quest. I had a few ideas for some content there but I'm not entirely sure it'll ever launch so I don't wanna get anyone's hopes up yet. It wasn't humiliation based.

Hmm, I think so? xd

the last question was simply if there are significant choices later in the game so you can decide what route you wanna go. cause i personally don't want to go the the route with her boyfriend and young guys, but also not the cheap slut route. something in between would be nice if possible.
The game will never really function in a slut or not kind of way mate, it's more centered around the individual routes. Lisa's confidence grows regardless but she's never outrightly a "slut" per say. Not without you leaning into it via choices.

So say the player chooses to pursue Calvin and Lisa behaves like a "slut" during their bedroom hours. That won't fall over into how Lisa acts with everyone else. It's honestly a lot easier to develop this way too imo ^_^

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
I remember reading that LISA will make an important decision going towards exhibition 3... is she breaking up with Danny?

The plot is freaking good man... Is there going to be Round 2 with Byron?

Cheers PG

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
I remember reading that LISA will make an important decision going towards exhibition 3... is she breaking up with Danny?
They don't formally break up but the wheels start turning at the party (if you so choose it)

It's gonna play out sort of like a little mini series of choices as Lisa travels around the different groups at the party - if the player chooses all of the "this pisses Danny off" choices then some fireworks fly. This obviously has a knock on effect for how the party plays out ^_^ (at least this is how I'm working it for now, it still might change!)

The plot is freaking good man... Is there going to be Round 2 with Byron?
Aw thank you mate! ..and of course? :d

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
They don't formally break up but the wheels start turning at the party (if you so choose it)

It's gonna play out sort of like a little mini series of choices as Lisa travels around the different groups at the party - if the player chooses all of the "this pisses Danny off" choices then some fireworks fly. This obviously has a knock on effect for how the party plays out ^_^ (at least this is how I'm working it for now, it still might change!)

Aw thank you mate! ..and of course? :d
/Here for the "Doesn't break up with Danny but still fucks everyone else" route :x

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes