TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
group sex scenes actually a render problem in most games but I believe it can doable because this game has not animated sex scenes afaik.
There are already a couple of group sex scenes in the game, and it's a pretty safe bet that there will be more to come.

PaleGrass is using an older rendering rig which doesn't have as much memory or processing power as most of the newer rigs provide, so rendering scenes with lots of characters can be challenging for him, but he has told us in the past that he gets around this by rendering a scene out with just two or three characters at a time, and then compositing them together in post.

Btw, Idk if it discussed before but it would be also lead very promising future contents if Lisa starts working in a strip club or something.

Strip clubs are perfect contents but it might be hard to do because of the many various of different poses. So far best strip club scenes in a game are Shiny Hole contents in Fashion Business game. Lisa is sexy as Monica maybe better so it would be really good.
Vivian, Sharon's friend with whom Lisa can have a romance (if the player chooses), works in a strip club. We know that Lisa will eventually go see Vivian there, so Lisa will at least visit a strip club. We don't yet know whether Lisa will have the option to work as a stripper.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

colormeblue

Jul 27, 2022
i keep getting this error message trying to rewatch the Paul scenes i missed. i somehow completely missed the trigger events for this entire thing on my original save so i tried to use one of the Save Files linked and this has been popping up ever since. do i need to finish Jayce's party first or what.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
i keep getting this error message trying to rewatch the Paul scenes i missed. i somehow completely missed the trigger events for this entire thing on my original save so i tried to use one of the Save Files linked and this has been popping up ever since. do i need to finish Jayce's party first or what.
If you are trying it with new version thn you can't cause entire Paul and Duncan storylines are axed, If you want reason just go through some previous pages.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

LongoMcFap

Donor
Dec 28, 2020
NOV 24, 2023 08:29 AM
Resident Post: Crazy Rush

Helloooo! ^_^

How is everyone? :) I'm pretty good this week! I've just been hammering away at this sharing scene, I really wish I was closer to the finish line but I'm just not yet lol :(! I really wanted to have this scene's renders fully completed this week but I think there's probably still around 70-80CG to go and I'm getting around 50CG per week at current pace which is really frightening given that Christmas is a month away and I still have another full scene (with even more characters btw) to do.

None of this is including the RPM implementation time + writing either so I think once I wrap this scene's images up, I'm gonna move to RPGM because I always underestimate how much time that section actually takes. Hopefully I can put it all together in a week then have a final sprint at the second scene but that's my plan atm :) I just wish I could had more hours in the week ^_^

aed856c2-3847-4c7b-ac17-5b0a9b565c83.png Prepping the rear >)

The good news is that I think the scene is taking shape really well! Like most of the other planned scenes it's quite long, probably rivaling the Byron Visit scene in length (hot tub + bedroom sections). It's very dynamic with a lot of moving parts and even though it all occurs in one room - I think it'll feel organic and hopefully you guys will find it interesting :)

The scene is currently sitting at over 140CG and will likely lean into the 200+ region by the time it's completed which sounds like much too long a scene but I'm having a hard time cutting images based on a rough script but I will try to reduce it during the writing phase. More CGs isn't always a good thing :)

c1c22a9d-65a7-4f74-a8bf-a8a8c85daaf2.png
This is a spanking section, I have a pretty solid "subtle" bruise setup for Lisa's cheeks too ^_^!

I'm going back and forth a lot on the amount of close up shots in the scene because I personally don't really like them much, especially those featuring insertion.

I think they can be fine but all in all it can get pretty boring after seeing a few of them throughout the game but I don't want to stray away or confuse the player in what's actually happening. Sometimes it's better to show rather than tell and vice versa. The reason I'm even querying it is because there are two very important happenings in this scene in particular. You may have noticed a second female in the scene in one of last weeks teasers. That's Gina if you hadn't guessed ^_^! I haven't really used many other female characters in sex scenes thus far but I'm really loving it both in terms of writing a script with a second female but also diving back and forth between the two girls in frame then bringing them together within the scene, it really assists in making something different.

This is just something I found kinda funny; as the scene's taking a lot of individual saves due to character count, my primary SSD has been repeatedly filling up so I've been xferring data from C>D a lot recently, moving entire sections of the game at at time. I was curious to see just how mammoth JP is:

Patreon November 21.png
A lotta bytes xD

It's hard to put into words how insane this actually is considering that this folder contains no assets, no rendered images, it only houses Daz save files. My entire asset library is between 150-200GB for reference which includes every figure, set, environment, material and all saved presets. It's actually crazy. Daz files get a lot bigger when you start messing with geometry and adding more control to clothing assets and even after deleting almost every character from the latter JP files, they're still landing at around 200mb / piece ^_^

I really gotta buy another drive just to dump this event's saves onto it lol!

On a slightly sadder note; I'm gonna skip on the wallpapers this month because they usually take a day and sometimes two and I just can't afford the time atm. I hope this isn't too much of a bummer, I will make it up to you guys. I hate to do it, I really, really do but I wouldn't even consider it if I didn't need every second I can spare. I haven't even started my Christmas shopping yet smh x) <3

Patreon November 24.png Solid Rimlighting pG lol!

That's about it though I think! ^_^!

Thanks so much everyone, our wee family on Subscribestar is getting bigger and that's just amazing so thank you so much for that <3!! Sending my love to all x :))

//pG

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020

Helloooo! ^_^

How is everyone? :) I'm pretty good this week! I've just been hammering away at this sharing scene, I really wish I was closer to the finish line but I'm just not yet lol :(! I really wanted to have this scene's renders fully completed this week but I think there's probably still around 70-80CG to go and I'm getting around 50CG per week at current pace which is really frightening given that Christmas is a month away and I still have another full scene (with even more characters btw) to do.

None of this is including the RPM implementation time + writing either so I think once I wrap this scene's images up, I'm gonna move to RPGM because I always underestimate how much time that section actually takes. Hopefully I can put it all together in a week then have a final sprint at the second scene but that's my plan atm :) I just wish I could had more hours in the week ^_^

View attachment 3114012 Prepping the rear >)

The good news is that I think the scene is taking shape really well! Like most of the other planned scenes it's quite long, probably rivaling the Byron Visit scene in length (hot tub + bedroom sections). It's very dynamic with a lot of moving parts and even though it all occurs in one room - I think it'll feel organic and hopefully you guys will find it interesting :)

The scene is currently sitting at over 140CG and will likely lean into the 200+ region by the time it's completed which sounds like much too long a scene but I'm having a hard time cutting images based on a rough script but I will try to reduce it during the writing phase. More CGs isn't always a good thing :)

View attachment 3114013
This is a spanking section, I have a pretty solid "subtle" bruise setup for Lisa's cheeks too ^_^!

I'm going back and forth a lot on the amount of close up shots in the scene because I personally don't really like them much, especially those featuring insertion.

I think they can be fine but all in all it can get pretty boring after seeing a few of them throughout the game but I don't want to stray away or confuse the player in what's actually happening. Sometimes it's better to show rather than tell and vice versa. The reason I'm even querying it is because there are two very important happenings in this scene in particular. You may have noticed a second female in the scene in one of last weeks teasers. That's Gina if you hadn't guessed ^_^! I haven't really used many other female characters in sex scenes thus far but I'm really loving it both in terms of writing a script with a second female but also diving back and forth between the two girls in frame then bringing them together within the scene, it really assists in making something different.

This is just something I found kinda funny; as the scene's taking a lot of individual saves due to character count, my primary SSD has been repeatedly filling up so I've been xferring data from C>D a lot recently, moving entire sections of the game at at time. I was curious to see just how mammoth JP is:

View attachment 3114022
A lotta bytes xD

It's hard to put into words how insane this actually is considering that this folder contains no assets, no rendered images, it only houses Daz save files. My entire asset library is between 150-200GB for reference which includes every figure, set, environment, material and all saved presets. It's actually crazy. Daz files get a lot bigger when you start messing with geometry and adding more control to clothing assets and even after deleting almost every character from the latter JP files, they're still landing at around 200mb / piece ^_^

On a slightly sadder note; I'm gonna skip on the wallpapers this month because they usually take a day and sometimes two and I just can't afford the time atm. I hope this isn't too much of a bummer, I will make it up to you guys. I hate to do it, I really, really do but I wouldn't even consider it if I didn't need every second I can spare. I haven't even started my Christmas shopping yet smh x) <3

View attachment 3114024 Solid Rimlighting pG lol!

Thanks so much everyone, our wee family on Subscribestar is getting bigger and that's just amazing so thank you so much for that <3!! Sending my love to all x :))

//pG
Spicy Update news! PaleGrass ,is really good at marketing yo!I hope he doesn't disappoint in the update!

HMMM Can't wait for the anal cherry being popped of Lisa....I hope there is surprise IN ANOTHER SCENE OF HER WITH TROY THOUGH!I hope I remember most of the party final scenes troy was the winner in his previous scene liST..dont know whether there is change right now!!But looking forward to it!

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Oh, so Duncan was part of the purge of scenes? That would explain it.
Yeah there was one popular scene featuring Duncan that was removed, there's likely mirrors of old versions floating around online. Anything prior to the current patch 2.853 will have it in x

On another note, any ACTUAL scenes with Sharon? Groping doesn't really cut it for me LAWLZ. Is there anything similar to the Viv scenes? Or maybe some Lis x Sharon x 1-2 dudes action?

And what about the Machine Shop sharing/cheating scenes? I don't see any hearts when at Moddy's. How do I trigger them?
Not yet bud, Sharon's content is locked behind a story event later. :)

The little heart events at Moddy's were temporarily removed because they contained content that was a bit too fast paced. They'll be re-added at some point in 2024 ^_^

does anyone elses sound settings reset everytime you start up the game?
It's an unfortunate error with the local save data mate. The game can collect the save info from appdata but for some reason it won't pick up the config and I'm too much a dunce to figure out why :(

PaleGrass A bit of a coding slip-up in the Calvin Gunnar scene.

Also, there are still some references to Paul, who I am assuming got axed, in the Byron Hot Tub scenes. Best to review the script and remove all references. Unless you are planning on revamping the character and reusing him?

Who WAS Paul anyway?
Sweet mate, I'll get those fixed up :)

Paul is Sharon's Nephew. He joined the cast when Sharon returned originally x

For example, when in the sharing route, after a certain point, Lisa should not need to have to ask Danny for permission and just do whatever she wants, with or without him, knowing full well that that's his thing. At this point of the story, it kinda feels odd for her to feel bad about her actions considering they have an "arrangement" as it is stated. She essentially has a free pass to do whatever she wants with whomever with no need to actually hide it from her BF. She should even be more open as to the mischief that she's been up to with him as it would be a way to get some hot scenes with them together as a result of D getting a rush of excitement.
I'm playing the Sharing side of Danny + Lisa's story a bit slower I suppose. At the start Danny was still very much feeling the pangs of jealousy even though it was his desire to begin with, now we're in the sharing with no ill feeling section. This will progress into Lisa fucking guys with Danny's approval even when he's not there. The arrangement currently is "Danny likes watching Lisa have sex with others", it's not "you can have sex with anyone you want" at least not yet ^_^

There should also be a way to break up with him, regardless of the path chosen, as it is clear by now that Danny alone cannot give Lisa what she actually wants: to be public use cum dump by everyone. In the cheating route, since she has a conscience, it would be better for her to just confess and let him go, while in the sharing route, she could just tell him that, while she loves him with all her heart, there are just things that only multiple men can give her.
That's in the works atm mate, during the party there's a dialogue box detailing how to cause Danny's exit. Danny leaving Jayce's Party is the first step to Lisa + Danny's separation.

DEFINITELY restore the glory hole at the school, or just add a new one somewhere, with repeatable events of sorts.

Does this game have a Discord channel?
There's a long way to go with the game, plenty of time for gloryholes and the like :)

It does have a discord mate but it's never used, at least I never use it x

For what it's worth, I think JP (even with the developmental issues and complications it has set for you) and the camping trip are the sort of bigger events that sets Lisa apart from other VN's.
In a sense, a lot of RPGM-games just has you going from door to door doing sequential events with one or few characters involved, which ends up feeling like checking boxes most of the time.
The bigger events might be tough to program, but as a player, they really add organic depth to the story and Lisa's development as a character.
That's awesome to hear mate <3 thank you for saying that x (and for using the pg buzzword: "organic" xD!)

Btw, Idk if it discussed before but it would be also lead very promising future contents if Lisa starts working in a strip club or something.

Strip clubs are perfect contents but it might be hard to do because of the many various of different poses. So far best strip club scenes in a game are Shiny Hole contents in Fashion Business game. Lisa is sexy as Monica maybe better so it would be really good.
Neon (the club in the RLD) has strippers and such and Lisa does end up there :)

I will definitely be talking more about Neon after JP is wrapped up because it's a big part of the next section of the game <3

Any news on when the next update could be releasing?? Cant wait <3
Sometime around Christmas mate ^_^ I'm really rushing for it!

I mistakenly left those in the Recollection Room mate, they've been removed from the game x

wait what????
The Grass got cancelled man! x)

I hope he doesn't disappoint in the update!
Same bro :HideThePain:

tata19

Jul 22, 2019

Helloooo! ^_^

View attachment 3114013

View attachment 3114022
A lotta bytes xD

//pG
It would be interesting if those 2 girls ended the night kissing with their mouths full, I don't know if I can explain myself.:sneaky::p

Reactions: Priappus

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018

Helloooo! ^_^

View attachment 3114013

View attachment 3114022
A lotta bytes xD

//pG
Which route are these scenes in btw? Danny stays or leave plus sharing or cheating?

Shadow2799

Feb 28, 2018
PaleGrass I just saw the post above saying something about Byron visit event. Am I missing out? Because the last time I saw him was on the beach and it ended with a scene on the train. Or do I need a hot tub to trigger this event?

Last edited:

Shackie

Jun 7, 2021
PaleGrass I just saw the post above saying something about Byron visit event. Am I missing out? Because the last time I saw him was on the beach and it ended with a scene on the train. Or do I need a hot tub to trigger this event?
Yes you need the hot tub.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

camonjason

Oct 5, 2022
Need help about this nwjs error that keeps popping off when I launch the game. i followed the instruction for fixing this issue but it still not working. need detailed explanation how to fix this.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes