Kitucho

Sep 14, 2023
Good afternoon, I can't continue the game since I can't find Aoife after school (college aoife) for any reason. How can I do

Kitucho

Sep 14, 2023
ok, but I can't get to the "Gina and jo" mod.
I do not receive the call or meet with them. I can't figure out what else to do and I'm stopped without continuing.... thanks

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
ok, but I can't get to the "Gina and jo" mod.
I do not receive the call or meet with them. I can't figure out what else to do and I'm stopped without continuing.... thanks
Did you check the quest log to see what requirements might need to be met?

will there be an ep 3?
PaleGrass is currently wrapping up the Jayce's Party event. He's trying to get an update out before the end of the year. I think there may be one more update for Jayce's Party after that, but we'll have to wait to hear it from PG. Once Jayce's Party is all finished, that's the end of Episode 2, with Episode 3 starting shortly thereafter.

Kitucho

Sep 14, 2023
Did you check the quest log to see what requirements might need to be met?

PaleGrass is currently wrapping up the Jayce's Party event. He's trying to get an update out before the end of the year. I think there may be one more update for Jayce's Party after that, but we'll have to wait to hear it from PG. Once Jayce's Party is all finished, that's the end of Episode 2, with Episode 3 starting shortly thereafter.
thanks for answering.
I understand that yes, I have seen everything and what I need to do is Aoife College to continue with the rest but I am in a place where wherever I go nothing new happens...
I'm sure there's something I need to do. Google translator, sorry

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
thanks for answering.
I understand that yes, I have seen everything and what I need to do is Aoife College to continue with the rest but I am in a place where wherever I go nothing new happens...
I'm sure there's something I need to do. Google translator, sorry
Here are a couple of things you can try.
  • Work on other quests first, then come back to this one. Sometimes there are things which must be done before an event can happen. Some of the quests in the game are independent of each other, but some have prerequisites. For example, you must complete the camping trip before the hot tub will appear. So, when you get stuck with one quest, sometimes what you need is to finish another quest.
  • If you're sure that you've done everything that is needed, but still can't get an event to trigger, try sending Lisa back home and making her sleep. For some reason, you sometimes need to begin a new day in order for some events to trigger.

Kitucho

Sep 14, 2023
Here are a couple of things you can try.
  • Work on other quests first, then come back to this one. Sometimes there are things which must be done before an event can happen. Some of the quests in the game are independent of each other, but some have prerequisites. For example, you must complete the camping trip before the hot tub will appear. So, when you get stuck with one quest, sometimes what you need is to finish another quest.
  • If you're sure that you've done everything that is needed, but still can't get an event to trigger, try sending Lisa back home and making her sleep. For some reason, you sometimes need to begin a new day in order for some events to trigger.
Thank you very much for the reply.
I have all the missions completed.
the ones I can't start are:
voyeur, date gina and jo and aoife college. to be able to continue.
The times I go with Cristina she is always sitting, I don't receive calls from Jo or Gina and that stops me from continuing. I did everything above, even the single missions.
Thank you anyway

Reactions: Jamouji

Shackie

Jun 7, 2021
Thank you very much for the reply.
I have all the missions completed.
the ones I can't start are:
voyeur, date gina and jo and aoife college. to be able to continue.
The times I go with Cristina she is always sitting, I don't receive calls from Jo or Gina and that stops me from continuing. I did everything above, even the single missions.
Thank you anyway
Has Lisa taken the box(flyers) to the Rubbins?

Kitucho

Sep 14, 2023
Has Lisa taken the box(flyers) to the Rubbins?

I went to rubbins both times (1 - massages and 2 - rubbins where she called by phone and arranged the brochures), when I return, Cristina is always at the desk and just says hello.
From where to where should I take the brochures?
sorry for the inconvenience!!!

LongoMcFap

Donor
Dec 28, 2020

Tutor Post: One Month = One Scene

Yoooo! :))

Okay so it's certain that the xmas patch will only have one final scene in it guys, it's taken me roughly 1 month to make this sharing scene and I expect the DL Cheating scene to take around the same because they're both absolutely huge. I could try to put together one of the smaller scenes but I still don't think I have anywhere near enough time and the only scenes really to make aside from the large DL scene are all DS scenes (i'll elaborate more on this in a min) As of today the Sharing scene in total is 177CG with about 25-30CG left to finish not including the aftermath / next morning stuff ^_^

I still have to write and integrate all of the pre event, the GGpt2 event and this scene which I expect will take probably a week or two which leaves me very little time before xmas! The DL scene will have to follow in January. Not ideal but it's gotta be this way unless anyone has a time machine laying around they wanna loan me? x)

d485f7bb-c3c7-4d09-8bd1-bd28ba04d5c6.png
I want more Gina scenes!!

The large DL Cheating scene is basically an orgy but I'm gonna structure it quite a lot differently than I have the other scenes in the game in that I'm gonna leave the scene up to the player via a choice list of characters to interact with that branch into what will likely be positions or sexual acts. I'd also like this to play somewhat progressively so for example I don't want the player to be able to jump straight into anal action because that doesn't sound realistic so instead I'll run a variable check in the background that grows as more scenes are viewed unlocking other choices. There will be transition images to go to and from and several static position CGs in the scene just to keep things feeling a bit more polished rather than warping around the room between poses or characters. I'll also be making alt CGs for higher variable counts that will apply moisture or sweat to the characters or even facial expressions and posture for the static position images to make the scene feel more dynamic as you play.

In theory it's a really cool idea I think and it makes my life quite a bit easier because I can sorta skip over some of the more difficult transition sequences but I think I really need to try it all once at least to see if the theory translates well to gameplay. I'll probably even make a poll to try gauge whether it's well received or not. It's not something I could use all the time but in an orgy situation it's pretty perfect (at least I think so) ^_^

b17d8202-8e56-4cbb-8138-8c8932a0bbeb.png
Easy does it ^_^

Another benefit of doing the orgy choice scene is that I can make it big enough that it encompasses all planned final routes for DL, I can also simply gray out choices with Troy for those that have rejected him thus far and alternatively offer a choice for Lisa to instead go-to bed for anyone uninterested in any late night action whilst on the DL path. All of this greatly decreases development time helping us wrap up JP a bit quicker :d

That just leaves the other DS events (and one DL event that is shared cross paths) of which there are a couple. These are smaller events with fewer characters so that's also nice (for me!!) :)

e6ff8656-3392-47d7-ac3f-7b2dd622802b.png
"No more.." x) ah, if only that were true Lisa lol!

One thing I haven't factored in is the Faithful route but I'll probably make something as a placeholder here, nothing really changes on the Faithful route except that if DS/Faithful is active then Lisa and Danny are supposed to have quite a rough sex scene and if DL/Faithful is active then Lisa actually leaves the apartment and goes home.

Alright that's about it from me today! I'll almost certainly begin writing next week after I wrap this scene up, I think it's a fun scene that keeps mixing things up so hopefully even though it's 200CG long you won't get bored lol xD!

A big Christmas hug and thank you to all of you as always guys, I'm so grateful for everyone who supports and messages and helps others on the forums and just everything Lisa related. Like really, thank you so, SO much <3
Sending my wee green blooded love to all! xoxox

//pG

6d1a825a-ae98-4f6c-974d-c8e5714fa186.png

Last edited:

Nicklas1213

Apr 29, 2017
Most ambitious writer around right now. That orgy-scene sounds like something I've never seen before.

Anyway, PG, I have a question - I'm switching computer, but I'm not too sure where I can find the (hidden) saves directory on my PC to move them over? I'm on Windows, if that helps.

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Most ambitious writer around right now. That orgy-scene sounds like something I've never seen before.

Anyway, PG, I have a question - I'm switching computer, but I'm not too sure where I can find the (hidden) saves directory on my PC to move them over? I'm on Windows, if that helps.

Windows: C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\AppData\Local\User Data\Default\Lisa

Reactions: Michigan1976

Flaripus

Jun 25, 2023
I want to go to the Sharing route, sould i stay in the faithfull route or can i also get to sharing trought cheating ?

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I want to go to the Sharing route, sould i stay in the faithfull route or can i also get to sharing trought cheating ?
The faithful route and the sharing route are two different things. In the faithful route, Lisa has sex only with Danny. In the sharing route, Danny shares her with other people, and she sometimes shares him. It is not possible to be on both the faithful route and the sharing route at the same time.

Reactions: Flaripus
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes