Pambamlam

Oct 19, 2021
Guys, I have a question, sorry if it's been asked before, can i have the sharing route on but the cheating off? I'm trying to go for a sharing route only, but I can't get it without getting cheating on.

Juidas

May 14, 2019
Guys, I have a question, sorry if it's been asked before, can i have the sharing route on but the cheating off? I'm trying to go for a sharing route only, but I can't get it without getting cheating on.
If you choose the sharing route then Lisa will cheat, the real option is faithful or not. But if you choose faithful then you will only see (I'm guessing) around 30% of the content and only with Danny. I know which route I'm playing :) :)

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
If you choose the sharing route then Lisa will cheat, the real option is faithful or not. But if you choose faithful then you will only see (I'm guessing) around 30% of the content and only with Danny. I know which route I'm playing :) :)
It is not necessary for Lisa to cheat on the Sharing route. Cheating is optional on the sharing route. If Lisa cheats while on the sharing route, then she will technically be on both the cheating and sharing routes.

sguru

Feb 19, 2020
Hello everyone. Does anyone knows that whether the Renpy version will be updated or not after this Xmas update release by PG? Thanks for answering :)

Skorm007

Nov 27, 2017
Hello everyone. Does anyone knows that whether the Renpy version will be updated or not after this Xmas update release by PG? Thanks for answering :)
If i remember correctly, the Renpy version will be updated after the current big story event (the party) is finished. The Xmas update will not finish the party so you'll have to wait a while longer.

• Sad
Reactions: sguru

disaster007

Jun 15, 2022
here is my unofficial android port of Lisa v2.80b.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 31.01.2023 (v2.80b)
bro it got deleted can u update the link please

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
bro i am andriod user i now play Ren'Py version only i played rpgm version once but then i lost my saves playing it again is so much work
well, but why are you talking to me? ask whoever is making the Ren'Py version, not me.

• Haha
Reactions: CurtisBlaydes
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes