Skorm007

Nov 27, 2017
It feels like every few months when I swing by this thread, there is more bullshit to discover instead of happy news. First Pale's Mega account dies, then he has to cut off a good chunk of hard-work to appease his country laws and now his entire Patreon explodes :(

I've never been a fan of the darker themes in general so obviously didn't care much for them in LISA, but I always appreciated the fact that the content was pushed behind a choice wall. Not your thing? Skip and/or play the alternate routes. Let others who do, dig it.

Which makes this entire shitstorm BS. Fvk this guy to all heck who pulled this crap, and as for Patreon- it really needs a handful of proper alternatives at this point cause clearly SubscribeStar isn't serious enough in the game. Because if you can't be bothered to even warn your creators whose livelihood could be tied to the platform, and give them time to adjust the issue, clearly you have become too comfortable in your own monopoly. Same crap as YouTube. /rant off
Absolutely true but I'd still recommend ppl support him on his subscribestar in the meantime. Palegrass deserves all the love and support for going through this shitstorm and deciding to soldier on instead of quitting. ❤

neet_hole

Aug 12, 2021
It feels like every few months when I swing by this thread, there is more bullshit to discover instead of happy news. First Pale's Mega account dies, then he has to cut off a good chunk of hard-work to appease his country laws and now his entire Patreon explodes :(

I've never been a fan of the darker themes in general so obviously didn't care much for them in LISA, but I always appreciated the fact that the content was pushed behind a choice wall. Not your thing? Skip and/or play the alternate routes. Let others who do, dig it.

Which makes this entire shitstorm BS. Fvk this guy to all heck who pulled this crap, and as for Patreon- it really needs a handful of proper alternatives at this point cause clearly SubscribeStar isn't serious enough in the game. Because if you can't be bothered to even warn your creators whose livelihood could be tied to the platform, and give them time to adjust the issue, clearly you have become too comfortable in your own monopoly. Same crap as YouTube. /rant off
Good post.

• Hey there
Reactions: LonerPrime

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
Would love to see a whole game only with the Paul like story type, unfortunately that's never going to happen.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Any word about the update or anything from the Dev
PaleGrass has been silent since his most recent SubscribeStar post, which was on November 30th. Most likely, this is due to him spending every available minute working on the update, but I guess we'll know more when he next posts.

Reactions: kyukiee

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Not to mention he just released a major update: the party arc, something that really had fans divided. Some loved it while others didn't exactly hate on it, but felt that it took way too much of PG's time and resources that could have otherwise gone onto other routes. That combined with the pressing need to rework a good chunk of the game to take out the extreme content, must have really taken its toll.

Needless to say, a delay is not only expected but pretty much unavoidable. Hopefully, he will be back on the saddle in his own good time.

Sriya

Mar 14, 2019
Deviancy point not increase after 25 is there someone tell me how increase more points

kaifin1

Aug 6, 2023
hello guys, i need to get fitness 5 to do council student, but i'm cant evolve my level since i'm level 4, please help to increase fitness level

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes