LongoMcFap

Donor
Dec 28, 2020
No update for christmas ? Is he ok? :)
I think so! And I don't mind there is no release before christmas, although I would have liked to fool around with Lisa these days.
But look at all the fuckin' "useless" work he had to put in, just for cleaning up the hot content he has to remove, because of this denouncing piece of human waste, including testing, testing and testing the reworked stuff. On top of his "struggling" with this long dragged out party scene.

mkuiter

Nov 10, 2022
I can't do anything in Mac & Dee at night, no drinks or anything. Only got the message that she doesn't want to go behind the bar again. Are there any requirements for the Mac & Dee scenes I'm missing?

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
I can't do anything in Mac & Dee at night, no drinks or anything. Only got the message that she doesn't want to go behind the bar again. Are there any requirements for the Mac & Dee scenes I'm missing?
Are you referring to the bar scene where she gets drugged and raped?
That scene has been removed along with some other content. All of this information has been explained in earlier posts for a few months now so I won't go over it again. Others have already done that.

Reactions: yrban7477

mkuiter

Nov 10, 2022
Yes, that's the scene. I thought I missed something since it's still in the recollection room. I had searched this thread but I wasn't very successful in finding something. Thanks for your reply, I'll search again.

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Yes, that's the scene. I thought I missed something since it's still in the recollection room. I had searched this thread but I wasn't very successful in finding something. Thanks for your reply, I'll search again.
Short version, there used to be a very extreme rape sequence in that bar if Lisa ended up consuming too much alcohol. Some influential parties took exception to it and threatened consequences if PaleGrass didn't address the issue. So he complied and in the latest update that sequence was cut out completely.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Short version, there used to be a very extreme rape sequence in that bar if Lisa ended up consuming too much alcohol.
I wouldn't say it was that extreme, as such scenes go. There was no blood, no graphic violence, none of the things which are often found in "extreme" rape scenes. And that suits my tastes. Personally, I don't care for too much extremity. Rough, but not too violent is a good fit for my preferences when it comes to rape scenes.

Some influential parties took exception to it and threatened consequences if PaleGrass didn't address the issue.
Which influential parties threatened consequences? If you're talking about Mega and Patreon, neither one of them threatened consequences if PG failed to address their concerns. Both Mega and Patreon simply took unilateral action against his accounts, without warning, and without giving him a chance to address anything. And both denied him any redress of grievances.

To say that they threatened consequences if he didn't address their concerns is a gross misrepresentation of how they acted.

So he complied and in the latest update that sequence was cut out completely.
This is also not an accurate depiction of what happened. PG did not comply with any requirements of any "influential parties." He removed the content in question out of fear of prosecution. In other words, he acted on his own initiative, and not in response to instructions from anyone.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes