Flaripus

Jun 25, 2023
hey, after watching a scene in the mod shop (the unknown dude with the limo) i'm getting a black screen and cannot do anything except open esc menu, someone got the same issue ?

atiksunnn

Oct 14, 2018
bro i am andriod user i now play Ren'Py version only i played rpgm version once but then i lost my saves playing it again is so much work
You can use the save files, even the pc game save files work for Android version. Saves are on the first page.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
hey, what happened to PG's patreon
Patreon shut down his account because of a false report made by a single person with bad intentions.

If you want to support PaleGrass, you can do so on SubscribeStar.

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
Patreon shut down his account because of a false report made by a single person with bad intentions.

If you want to support PaleGrass, you can do so on SubscribeStar.
That's really a shitty thing to do, to a person especially if this, is his main income :/ and, patreon was/is way popular and more used than subscribestar

Reactions: yrban7477 and Ahsl

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
That's really a shitty thing to do, to a person especially if this, is his main income :/ and, patreon was/is way popular and more used than subscribestar
Patreon does shitty things. That's nothing new. Patreon has already killed lots of adult games, as well as other creative enterprises.

As for Patreon being more popular and more used than SubscribeStar, that's slowly changing. It should change faster, though. No one should be using Patreon, and especially not if you're a creator, or if you care about artistic freedom, freedom of speech, or really any kind of freedom.

The people who continue to use Patreon share in Patreon's responsibility for the shitty things they do.

Reactions: yrban7477

DGun23

May 17, 2018
I am sorry can someone explain the "routes" to me. I have been searching for an hour now for a satisfactory explanation but I haven't found one yet....So currently I have to make the choice to "kiss back or not Calvin" on the swimming trip.
I personally don't want to make the cheating choice but definitely want the "Sharing/Hot Wifing" content where Danny knowingly shares Lisa.
Also I have just got a popup in game before this very choice saying that "Faithful" route is not being developed as of now. So I wanted know is which option to choose to get to the sharing content in the game.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I am sorry can someone explain the "routes" to me. I have been searching for an hour now for a satisfactory explanation but I haven't found one yet....So currently I have to make the choice to "kiss back or not Calvin" on the swimming trip.
I personally don't want to make the cheating choice but definitely want the "Sharing/Hot Wifing" content where Danny knowingly shares Lisa.
Also I have just got a popup in game before this very choice saying that "Faithful" route is not being developed as of now. So I wanted know is which option to choose to get to the sharing content in the game.
If you don't want Lisa to cheat, but do want the sharing content, then Lisa must reject Calvin when he tries to kiss her during the swim trip. Don't worry, she and Calvin will still get some action together, with Danny's involvement.

In the cheating route, Lisa will have sex with whomever you choose, without Danny knowing about it.

In the sharing route, Lisa will have sex with other people with Danny's approval, and usually with him present.

In the faithful route, Lisa will have sex only with Danny. PaleGrass has hinted that Danny's character may change in the faithful route, and that this may not turn out to be a happy love-story path.

Choosing the sharing route during the swim meet will not prevent you from choosing to cheat later on. You can be on both the sharing route and the cheating route at the same time. But you cannot be on either the sharing route or the cheating route, while you are on the faithful route.

Also, for people who don't want Lisa to cheat, it should be noted that Lisa choosing to have sex with anyone other than Danny without his approval counts as cheating.

Richard Wells

Jun 26, 2017
View attachment 3165976

The patreon page is removed. The dev is alright..? :O I hope he / she / they will not give up... :(
Someone who apparently doesn't get laid much complained to Patreon about the "darker" scenes, that were in the process of being removed anyways, due to Palegrass' country telling them to remove it, and they just deleted the page without due process.

Last edited:

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
What scenes involve Lisa cheating while being on the Sharing route? I've only tried Cheating route so far so how the routes can cross over piqued my interest.

Shackie

Jun 7, 2021
What scenes involve Lisa cheating while being on the Sharing route? I've only tried Cheating route so far so how the routes can cross over piqued my interest.
You can see it in the recollection room, the mirror in the living room .
After a scene is finished, all versions can be reviewed.

Reactions: yrban7477

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
It feels like every few months when I swing by this thread, there is more bullshit to discover instead of happy news. First Pale's Mega account dies, then he has to cut off a good chunk of hard-work to appease his country laws and now his entire Patreon explodes :(

I've never been a fan of the darker themes in general so obviously didn't care much for them in LISA, but I always appreciated the fact that the content was pushed behind a choice wall. Not your thing? Skip and/or play the alternate routes. Let others who do, dig it.

Which makes this entire shitstorm BS. Fvk this guy to all heck who pulled this crap, and as for Patreon- it really needs a handful of proper alternatives at this point cause clearly SubscribeStar isn't serious enough in the game. Because if you can't be bothered to even warn your creators whose livelihood could be tied to the platform, and give them time to adjust the issue, clearly you have become too comfortable in your own monopoly. Same crap as YouTube. /rant off

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes