joshuaalcabar

Aug 15, 2022
Yes, I gave a negative review, hence the negative vibes... Is this your first time on the internet, or first time encountering someone with an opposing view to something you like? This developer and really all developers on this website don't give a shit what anyone thinks of their games. If they do, then they are doing it wrong. If they truly believe in what they are doing, then they will ignore everyone and stay the course.

However, much like your comment, this game is full of meaningless conversations that really go nowhere. They do not add to the the story, nor help to create any kind of meaningful connection with the characters. There wasn't any real consequences to Lisa cheating and in all honesty, her BF is lame! She needed to dumb his ass as soon as she banged the Emo Coffee shop kid. The dialogue in this game just meanders and goes nowhere. In other long-winded games you get to see some evolution in the characters relationships and personalities, rather than this hot woman who keeps acting naive and confused about her inner slut.
that is not a review its just a pure hate and laziness to read LOL your just here to masturbate not for the art of the DEV so if you dont like the story just download the renpy version majority of here love what dev is doing, he is putting lot of effort to think and do all of this and we are just expectations we dont need negative people here.. we only need suggestions with respects and positive people ^_^ what you are doing may affect the dev mental focus for the his art and it may delay the work which everyone in here dont want to happen so if your saying you dont like it then just get lost and play other games ^_^ we love the talking and the story as is it ^_^

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
I have been tampering with Stable Diffusion lately... lots of trial and errors but the best existing character relatable to LISA is Tifa Lockhart (in my opinion).

LISA gives me Asian-American vibes... I tried making it Photorealistic which kept changing her face.

So based on just different types of prompts and using different types of Models.... I created some variations....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers :p :p :cool: :cool:

Last edited:

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
I have been tampering with Stable Diffusion lately... lots of trial and errors but the best existing character relatable to LISA is Tifa Lockhart (in my opinion).

LISA gives me Asian-American vibes... I tried making it Photorealistic which kept changing her face.

So based on just different types of prompts and using different types of Models.... I created some variations....

View attachment 3229821
View attachment 3229822
View attachment 3229823
View attachment 3229824
View attachment 3229825
View attachment 3229828
View attachment 3229831
View attachment 3229833
View attachment 3229838
View attachment 3229841

Cheers :p :p :cool: :cool:

This thread is meant to discuss the game... please put fan art in the Fan Art thread dedicated to this game. Thanks.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
This thread is meant to discuss the game... please put fan art in the Fan Art thread dedicated to this game. Thanks.
Yes you would be right but, if I have to read these posts down here, I prefer to look at the images of tubitvdishi2 ^_^
This game has some hot sex scenes and the MC is hot as fuck, but Jesus Christ this game is boring! Way too much talking! Just get to the point!
that is not a review its just a pure hate and laziness to read LOL your just here to masturbate not for the art of the DEV so if you dont like the story just download the renpy version majority of here love what dev is doing, he is putting lot of effort to think and do all of this and we are just expectations we dont need negative people here.. we only need suggestions with respects and positive people ^_^ what you are doing may affect the dev mental focus for the his art and it may delay the work which everyone in here dont want to happen so if your saying you dont like it then just get lost and play other games ^_^ we love the talking and the story as is it ^_^
Hi :) The "Paul" route will be delete? :(
Little dark... but that was just optional.
i hope so, Bryan and Paul route is pure shit.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018

Cheers
:p :p :cool: :cool:
Or, at the very least, use spoiler tags.

That probably won't happen, though. I've already asked tubitvdishi2 to use spoiler tags, but he continues to do massive image dumps without using spoiler tags or making the images attachments.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
the event is tottal broken work not.
No matter what you wear, the error remains the same.
1704415938296.png

lol there are no pictures in the folder that are just called white. Have you forgotten it or has the event been forgotten?

Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
lol there are no pictures in the folder that are just called white. Have you forgotten it or has the event been forgotten?
if that's the event at the bar, from what I understand that event was removed from the game, perhaps there are still somethings that need to be fixed

joshuaalcabar

Aug 15, 2022
the event is tottal broken work not.
No matter what you wear, the error remains the same.
View attachment 3233415

play the renpy version its still there, that scene are already deleted for reason some retarted guy reported it with patron and the patron is so easy to believe the reporter

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
mor bugs XD 1704420990723.png
1704421116986.png
part make the game broken goes not more
i wait of a fix to many hard bugs

There are serious errors everywhere that make it almost unplayable

Last edited:
Reactions: Scorch88
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes