EmeraldLlama

Jan 7, 2024
This might be a question for Palegrass, but how do the various routes interact with each other? I know there are the Faithful, Cheating, Sharing, and the mysterious fourth (cuckolding?) routes. My current save has Cheating and Sharing enabled, because the Swim Team Sharing scene enables both for some reason (despite Danny being okay with it in the later discussion).

So does this mean that both routes will remain open without consequence, or will some future decision finally lock me into one of them?

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
My current save has Cheating and Sharing enabled, because the Swim Team Sharing scene enables both for some reason (despite Danny being okay with it in the later discussion).
The Swim Meet sharing scene does not put you on the Cheating path, only on the Sharing path. If you are on both paths, then you did something else in the game which put you on the Cheating path.

EmeraldLlama

Jan 7, 2024
The Swim Meet sharing scene does not put you on the Cheating path, only on the Sharing path. If you are on both paths, then you did something else in the game which put you on the Cheating path.
Hmmm, I went ahead and tested out the different options after selecting Sharing/Hotwife, and sure enough, picking either one (doing the scene or stopping it and returning to the room) sets both Cheating and Sharing to ON. This outcome seems specific to the RPGM version; the Ren'Py version has Sharing ON and Cheating OFF after that scene.

Edit: I haven't gone further ahead to test if a later option that turns Cheating OFF again in the RPGM version.

Last edited:

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Hmmm, I went ahead and tested out the different options after selecting Sharing/Hotwife, and sure enough, picking either one (doing the scene or stopping it and returning to the room) sets both Cheating and Sharing to ON. This outcome seems specific to the RPGM version; the Ren'Py version has Sharing ON and Cheating OFF after that scene.

Edit: I haven't gone further ahead to test if a later option that turns Cheating OFF again in the RPGM version.
This must be a bug. Or perhaps PaleGrass changed something in the event in a recent update. In the past, choosing the Sharing option at the Swim Meet did not put you on the Cheating path. The two paths are supposed to be separate. It's supposed to be possible to be on both at the same time, or to be on either one without being on the other.

EmeraldLlama

Jan 7, 2024
This must be a bug. Or perhaps PaleGrass changed something in the event in a recent update. In the past, choosing the Sharing option at the Swim Meet did not put you on the Cheating path. The two paths are supposed to be separate. It's supposed to be possible to be on both at the same time, or to be on either one without being on the other.
I'm inclined to agree that it's a bug, especially since not doing to scene at all still puts you on both paths. I'm not sure what is the best way to communicate this issue to them.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Yay! We're back, baby. I'm so glad the game has survived the censorship missiles launched at it. Sure, I have to play the whole game from the beginning since I got a new rig but I will try to enjoy it as it's been a minute since I played the early parts of the game.

sguru

Feb 19, 2020
Just sharing my saves.... Please note that I am not on the Sharing Route. Saves are from Jayce Party.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers :cool: :cool: :cool:
Thanks for the save buddy. I am also on the cheating route but I have last played this game upto the renpy version so can you please tell me which save slot number I should use to play after that. Thanks a lot.
Edit: Previous saves are not provided here so can you please give that too. Apologies for asking too much

Last edited:

nimsen

Dec 22, 2017
Yes, new update came. Does this mean that Jayce Party event is completed?
And renpy version get update also?

Talktothehand

Feb 27, 2021
Yes, new update came. Does this mean that Jayce Party event is completed?
And renpy version get update also?
No brother, atleast one more update for the Jayce party to complete.

Based on the current trend, my assumption is that it would take 4-6 months for next main game update and then a couple weeks to port to renpy. So yes wait till September

nimsen

Dec 22, 2017
No brother, atleast one more update for the Jayce party to complete.

Based on the current trend, my assumption is that it would take 4-6 months for next main game update and then a couple weeks to port to renpy. So yes wait till September
OMG. I have been waiting already little over six months!:(it's gonna be really hard wait another... maybe have abandon this completely:unsure:

sguru

Feb 19, 2020
Hey can anyone provide me the saves after the 2.70b version update. I have played this upto there since that was in renpy and after that I haven't played this game till now. Thanks

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
Thanks for the save buddy. I am also on the cheating route but I have last played this game upto the renpy version so can you please tell me which save slot number I should use to play after that. Thanks a lot.
Edit: Previous saves are not provided here so can you please give that too. Apologies for asking too much
Hi, If you have played the Renpy version that means you have completed the Byron visit. So, in RPGM, after Byron Visit, it's directly to the Jayce Party.

I am sharing everything with you, the only problem is, other Saves don't have any names, so you have to test them by loading them. Sorry for that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers
:cool: :cool: :cool:

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes