bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Lisa-PALEGRASS-2.90b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mtgwo

Aug 28, 2017
Quick question: I kinda forgot about it since i havent played in a while, but do we get locked into a route after choosing it for teh first titme?

Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
where can I get the last patch with Paul in it? I can only find the compressed version
as far as I know the latest RPGM version does not have that, your best bet will be google for the pre-patched RPGM version and pray is a legit copy with no virus, or download while still available the Ren'Py version 2.70 that still include Paul and bar scenes

Reactions: yrban7477

bobapop8988

Dec 26, 2019
i looked into pictures folder, there's cuckold scenes but i don't know how to view them in-game, any help please?

bobapop8988

Dec 26, 2019
Just like the incomplete DANNY STAYS-CHEATING ROUTE... you might be able to see it in recollection room... maybe, i haven't checked it.
nope i still can't, since the 2.90 i already saw the cuckold scene in pictures folder but can't view them in-game. Anw can anyone share the sharing route saves? I wanted to see the new scene he added in 2.90b

hilona12

Dec 29, 2023
Hello, I have play at this game this summer and now I want to download the game and play again but at the beginning because I couldn't save it. I tried to download it in my MACbook but I than I can't open it. Someone can please help me, I loved it and now that there is an update I really want to play again. thank you !

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Hello, I have play at this game this summer and now I want to download the game and play again but at the beginning because I couldn't save it. I tried to download it in my MACbook but I than I can't open it. Someone can please help me, I loved it and now that there is an update I really want to play again. thank you !
Is the problem that your old saves don't work or that, when you download the game it doesn't open?

If it's the former this could either be due to the save location having moved (see the guide linked in the OP for moving old saves to the new location) or a variable being changed following the removal of the Paul and Duncan routes which has broken your old saves

If the game doesn't open on your Mac then I can't help you

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Do scenes in the recollection room come unlocked or do they have to be viewed in game before they become available?
Do I need to get to a certain point in the game to access the recollection room?

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes