hilona12

Dec 29, 2023
APK is a real game app, but forget it.. fyi RPGM games are not fully native compatible with M1 machines.. there're some shit you have to do so it works properly. Easiest way is to emulate it on parallels or android
Sorry if i don't understand you well, i'm french so i do my best. Okay thank you for your help

raj143

Jun 22, 2019
Hi, If you have played the Renpy version that means you have completed the Byron visit. So, in RPGM, after Byron Visit, it's directly to the Jayce Party.

I am sharing everything with you, the only problem is, other Saves don't have any names, so you have to test them by loading them. Sorry for that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers :cool: :cool: :cool:
not working

Reactions: antik171

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Haven't played since the beginning of the party. 6 months for 1 scene? Used to get alot more for that much time but seems as of late its getting less (like most devs now). And why do a scene for the day after when the party is still incomplete?

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Haven't played since the beginning of the party. 6 months for 1 scene? Used to get alot more for that much time but seems as of late its getting less (like most devs now). And why do a scene for the day after when the party is still incomplete?
2 of those months were lost having to rewrite the game and remove the content deemed illegal by his home country. Thanks to some whiny dipshit who reported it.

johnny franky

May 13, 2020
A lot of sandbox lovers are going to disagree with you big time. Not everyone wants to play with one hand it seems.
bro I also like sandbox, but when the sandbox game is created as a RPGM game, then the shit happens because it becomes incredibly slow, there is a lof of pyhton based sandbox games which is beautiful, however when it is a RPGM, that is a hard pass for me.

Reactions: Silver2301

Skorm007

Nov 27, 2017
from 2.85a to 2.90b what was added ?
A couple of pages back the full release post from PG was posted. There is new content, just not for every route. He is gonna finish every route of the party one by one while working on other content that takes place after (to stay sane).

Reactions: Firebeast

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
It does the same that didn't work look at my screenshot, when i download another game it works because its in a ZIP version. I don't know what to do
Try which apparently a mac alternative to 7zip (again, don't have a mac so can't verify, just googling)

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes