123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Hi, If you have played the Renpy version that means you have completed the Byron visit. So, in RPGM, after Byron Visit, it's directly to the Jayce Party.

I am sharing everything with you, the only problem is, other Saves don't have any names, so you have to test them by loading them. Sorry for that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers :cool: :cool: :cool:
I downloaded your saves and was surprised. Dear, how did Lisa get Deviance = 95???

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
For MAC Users,

I would suggest to see some of the tutorials in youtube before the game opens up...There is .nwjs file that needs to be executable...u need to open up the gateway in terminal and let the app run and after that you can close the gateway in terminal...

there are quite some tutorials available youtube...

usually in newer version ...i think in privacy and setting there will be an option to "Open UP Anyway"...if its not showing you need to do some things in the terminal...

if everything done and not working ....i think probably its the savesfile that you need to change...

its quite overwhelming at first ,but you will get the hang off it...

I hope i was clear..

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
Haven't played since the beginning of the party. 6 months for 1 scene? Used to get alot more for that much time but seems as of late its getting less (like most devs now). And why do a scene for the day after when the party is still incomplete?
tbf its a really long scene, but god damn have I never thought a scene was a slog in this game until this. Dont get me started on RPGM and carpal tunnel from clicking, but also whats with all this not letting Danny fuck shit. I get he likes sharing Lisa, but why cut him off at every piece of ass. Like him and Gina are vibing hard and here comes another dude to cut him off or she has to run over and watch Lisa take it in the ass. Why would she stop fucking him to watch someone else get fucked, then try with him again, just to let another dude fuck her? You spend enough text and time about these two being shy about it, let the fucking dude fuck. Jake has wanted to fuck Lisa from the start and even tells her hes got next.....but we gotta make sure Danny cant fuck Gina and we gotta make sure she seems super uncomfortable with it. You might as well call it the Danny cuck route, because this aint sharing, its him being a cuck to two different women just getting scraps here and there. Hell at this point bring a 3rd and 4th black dude into the mix and make it next level ridiculous if you're just gonna make this "Black Bull: The game". Just have dude sit in the corner and watch. This is literally other dudes getting to choose when he gets a piece and its sad. Make him a beta or give him some spine ffs.

Last edited:
Reactions: BatmanAtNight

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
This game is at the same time awesome and insanely annoying to play. Having to click a thousand times for every scene is crazy.

A ferrari motor in a 1930s car.
its not even just the texts, its the transitions between slides that wont skip. I'm clicking both the mouse and spacebar to get it to move faster then slow transition to slow transition. Like 50% of this dudes workload would disappear if he just swapped over to renpy.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
tbf its a really long scene, but god damn have I never thought a scene was a slog in this game until this. Dont get me started on RPGM and carpal tunnel from clicking, but also whats with all this not letting Danny fuck shit. I get he likes sharing Lisa, but why cut him off at every piece of ass. Like him and Gina are vibing hard and here comes another dude to cut him off or she has to run over and watch Lisa take it in the ass. Why would she stop fucking him to watch someone else get fucked, then try with him again, just to let another dude fuck her? You spend enough text and time about these two being shy about it, let the fucking dude fuck. Jake has wanted to fuck Lisa from the start and even tells her hes got next.....but we gotta make sure Danny cant fuck Gina and we gotta make sure she seems super uncomfortable with it. You might as well call it the Danny cuck route, because this aint sharing, its him being a cuck to two different women just getting scraps here and there. Hell at this point bring a 3rd and 4th black dude into the mix and make it next level ridiculous if you're just gonna make this "Black Bull: The game". Just have dude sit in the corner and watch. This is literally other dudes getting to choose when he gets a piece and its sad. Make him a beta or give him some spine ffs.
K

M.Voigt

Jul 25, 2018
I don't know if this as been addressed, if it was, sorry but I couldn't find.

I just took the 2.90 RPGM version, and my game is constantly freezing in middle of the scene and I have to start over everytime it happens.
Never had this issue before in the previous version.

Michigan1976

Jul 15, 2022
I don't know if this as been addressed, if it was, sorry but I couldn't find.

I just took the 2.90 RPGM version, and my game is constantly freezing in middle of the scene and I have to start over everytime it happens.
Never had this issue before in the previous version.
Check the nwjs javascript folder on your PC. It might be you are using and outdated version of JS.

Reactions: M.Voigt

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
I was so happy i thought it finally worked... but look now it says "impossibile to open the application "game"."
it doesn't extracted properly. you can use google translate to translate my message if you didn't understand. Also you can watch tutorial on you tube how to extract files.

nnt25

Nov 17, 2019
People crying over a rape scene. If the game is reported to patreon or wherever then they lose their income.
the whole game has rape scenes and there are games where even people die its a GAME its a great mistake trust me

hilona12

Dec 29, 2023
For MAC Users,

I would suggest to see some of the tutorials in youtube before the game opens up...There is .nwjs file that needs to be executable...u need to open up the gateway in terminal and let the app run and after that you can close the gateway in terminal...

there are quite some tutorials available youtube...

usually in newer version ...i think in privacy and setting there will be an option to "Open UP Anyway"...if its not showing you need to do some things in the terminal...

if everything done and not working ....i think probably its the savesfile that you need to change...

its quite overwhelming at first ,but you will get the hang off it...

I hope i was clear..
Thank you, I did it, then I thought the app would open because the file .nwjs was execute just like the YouTube video but then the app didn't open. It write "error" just like the photo. Then I checked the other files and I saw a file named "ennemies" with those picture, I don't know if it's supposed to be there. I think its just the link of the download that don't work because with the other game I don't have this problem. Thank you for your help, I will still look for a solution..

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
Thank you, I did it, then I thought the app would open because the file .nwjs was execute just like the YouTube video but then the app didn't open. It write "error" just like the photo. Then I checked the other files and I saw a file named "ennemies" with those picture, I don't know if it's supposed to be there. I think its just the link of the download that don't work because with the other game I don't have this problem. Thank you for your help, I will still look for a solution..
your welcome i am not a mac user so i dont know about mac much but if PG saw your post he will guide you or any other mac user will

Reactions: hilona12
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes