Jun 9, 2018
Save file right before the start of the party

Cheating - On
Sharing - On
Marcus Model - On
Viv Romance - On
Mod Shop - On
Byron - On
Thanks man , did you had a foursome in the camping trip in your sharing route or you send Danny to sleep ?

HGR11957

Apr 5, 2021
When I come out of the Recollection Room after Jayce Party, I automatically come to a Paul event, and then it doesn't go any further. Shit.
Thread 9.154

Last edited:

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Last entry is from July 2023, but I'm only now experiencing the problem. When I get into an event with Paul, it's over.
If you searched "Paul" and the last entry was from July of last year, then you have your search results sorted in some other way than by date. There have been hundreds of posts mentioning Paul since last July. Go into preferences and change how your search results are displayed.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Last entry is from July 2023, but I'm only now experiencing the problem. When I get into an event with Paul, it's over.
Long story short, months back one good for nothing incel zealot reported Lisa on patreon for having rape content(Paul and Duncan storyline), reason because he hates female protagonist games.
Apparently showcasing such content online is illegal where Pale grass resides so in order to avoid legal repercussions they had to cut both storylines.

HGR11957

Apr 5, 2021
Long story short, months back one good for nothing incel zealot reported Lisa on patreon for having rape content(Paul and Duncan storyline), reason because he hates female protagonist games.
Apparently showcasing such content online is illegal where Pale grass resides so in order to avoid legal repercussions they had to cut both storylines.
That's what I thought. But how do I get past the events? In my version, I inevitably end up in the kitchen because of Paul, and then it's over.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes